KG The Big Cricket starting beef with Wilson Chandler

metrocard

Legend
Chandler showcased his versatility in a 25-second stretch in the third quarter, when the Knicks took the lead for good. He blocked a shot by Kevin Garnett, then forced Garnett into a traveling violation. He also had a 3-point play, drawing a foul from Garnett.

Asked about the blocked shot, Garnett said: “I’ll remember that. Don’t think I won’t make a mental note of that. We play them again. I wasn’t happy about it. I should have taken my time.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/18/sports/basketball/18knicks.html?_r=1&ref=sports&oref=slogin

LMAO...what a fool. I hope Chandler becomes the full time PF to own KG next time.

Marbury
Who cares
Gallinari
Chandler
Lee

So people aren't allowed to block KG's shot? What a little puto.

KG-0304MAY16-ROUND2GAME6-3Q-TRADEELBOWSWITHPEELER.jpg

New New York

Quiet Storm
"I should of taken my time" "I'll make a mental note" LOL

Look just give the man credit KG!

I guess what KG means to say is "I slept on the young fella, he's got more game than I anticipated, next time I'll show respect".

By the way does anyone know where to find footage of the block?

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
KG won the championship what is he bitchin about.

He should respect Chandler for not having two all star players beside him in Ray Allen in Paul Pierce, and still making an impression.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I keep checkin youtube, no sign of it yet. smh @ no one puttin up the footage of Wilson owning kg.

And several players have done that to KG. I've seen athletic players make him look stupid. Jason Maxiell sonned him a couple times last year, so did josh smith and now Will-son-you chandler got at his b!tch ass.

KG is the definition of a bitch, smh @ him gettin upset about this. Take your loss and move on. If he took his time more, Wilson woulda swatted that shit even farther. Gay G is more of a jump shooter then he is a post player. I still think hes overrated and that has nothin to do with my hatred for the celtics. Timmy D >>

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
finally i get to see that block! thanks msgknickz33 for posting and yea this sets the tone for the season...consider this Wilson Chandlers small coming out party the big one will be during the season!...the beast is unleashed!:gony:....never thought id ever praise ishiah...but good job on drafting this kid.

Yesir. It was Az with him on that..

But KG a hoe man. I used to like dude in Minny but after he became a Celtic can't stand his guts.