Knicks @ Philly 3/12 7pm

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
Very important game for the Knicks. They'll need to win since Philly is one of the teams fighting for the last playoff spot. We need this win to put some distance between us and Philly, Miami and Boston

rady

Administrator
Staff member
definitely.
a must win for both teams. i'm really looking forward to see iverson with another 2-21 performance :) (just kidding)
any predictions??
Knicks 97
Sixers 92

Hopefully :pray:

jayp

Benchwarmer
that's good news.. but we still need to come out with the same energy as if iverson was still playing..

WiL8000

Rotation player
We probably will, hopefully things work out well for him in NY. Bottom line is that he is a scoring threat down low and a good rebounder. Baker is more of a pure shooter than our other fowards.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
allan20 said:
i have a feeling we're gonna see some vin baker tonight
(don't let him see the beers :))

I think that Isiah is gonna work with him to help in his recovery. Isiah has a brother that is a recovering alcoholic so hopefully Vin will stay sober and be able to help the Knicks.

Tweck

Rookie
If the Knicks lose this one, I will begin to lose hope. We've got a very competent lineup, even without the addition of Baker. I suppose "JELL"ing is the issue to some extent, and it probably frustrates Marbury's game when people keep coming in and out of the lineup and he's got to learn everyone all over again.

Anyway, I digress. This is an utterly winnable game; a loss, IMO is inexcusable.

e_D

Benchwarmer
how;s the team look? Im stuck at school watching the play by play on courtside live.. I know Vin's gettin some minutes, how's he look? clicking with the rest of the team? let me know!

e_D

Benchwarmer
am I the only person watching (thru courtside live) this? this is disgusting. we cant close this team out. without iverson?? this is ridiculous. this shows how much we need vin, once he gets into the swing of things hopefully games like this would never be. too many easy baskets and second chances.. 2OT against philly without iverson? inexcusable! even if we muster enough heart to win this one i'll still be highly disappointed.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
It was a disappointing loss. It seems like no one could get an offensive rebound. Lenny should have kept Sweetney in the game and have Nazr sit. Sweets is the only knick it seems, that can grab an offensive board.

e_D

Benchwarmer
im disgusted man. they way we're playin we dont deserve to make the playoffs, we'd get swept in the first round. we better start showing some heart or else i'm going to throw the towel in on this season..

WiL8000

Rotation player
I'm very pissed that the Knicks couldn't win this one. I just don't know what else to say about this. All I know is that they better win on Sunday.

jayp

Benchwarmer
i too am disappointed at their play.. they couldn't handle the sixers even without AI and Big Dog playing... we definitely overmatched them in talent but not in hustle..