Knicks @ Philly 3/12 7pm

KnickFan2080

Benchwarmer
TrueBlue20 said:
allan20 said:
i have a feeling we're gonna see some vin baker tonight
(don't let him see the beers :))

I think that Isiah is gonna work with him to help in his recovery. Isiah has a brother that is a recovering alcoholic so hopefully Vin will stay sober and be able to help the Knicks.

didn't thomas' brother died? :shrug:

rady said:
i just can't believe it! 2 OTs?!!
how in the world can we handle the playoffs when we can't even obtain a win against philly?

oh well, we probably won't even make them...

Recap: Sixers 99 - Knicks 94 (2OT)

You know what's funny. I was just thinking too myself a couple of weeks ago when you guys beat us at the Garden, "How in the world are even going to do anything in the playoff if we can't even beat the Knicks."

:lol:

Pretty intense game. I definitely have to say that the Knicks clearly had a much more talented team than what we had out on the floor last night. But at the end, with the money on the line, our guys just seemed to want it more.

Don't sleep on philly just yet. We just now seem to have started finding a rhythm under Chris Ford. Playoff race will get interesting down the stretch.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
KnickFan2080 said:
TrueBlue20 said:
allan20 said:
i have a feeling we're gonna see some vin baker tonight
(don't let him see the beers :))

I think that Isiah is gonna work with him to help in his recovery. Isiah has a brother that is a recovering alcoholic so hopefully Vin will stay sober and be able to help the Knicks.

didn't thomas' brother died? :shrug:

You're right!!!