Celtics vs Knicks Pre Season Game Thread 10/21

Which guard should be left out of the rotation?

• Chris Duhon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mardy Collins

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Nate Robinson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stephon Marbury

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Jamal Crawford

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JayJ44

Starter
Love how people voted more for Crawford than COllins lol. Crawford can be a solid 6th man to come off the bench and score. Collins can't do jack shyt.

I think Collins is a much better defensive player than Crawford. He can also get to the basket pretty proficiently. I'm not saying he's a better player than Crawford, but he has some talents.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Its not like house is even one of the 5 best on the celtics

Were playing like last years team tonight. No excuses for this. Its okay to lose but its not ok to show no heart. There playin like cowards.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i understand its preseason but d'antoni crazy if he tought this was going work, he created a dead beat bench, nate is not a starter

yeah the stats look horrible so far

they gotta go through these times of being down early,etc. hopefully they learn from it and dont make it a repeat process

also, good thing we dont play the celts everynight, eh

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Marbury, nate and chandler were givin us alotta energy and offense off the bench. Crawford and Q-rich are both useless. I voted for crawford in my poll and that has nothing to do with trying to anger those who like crawford. I really think that mardy collins has more value then crawford. Hes the same player hes always been, he plays no defense at all. He plays good (offensively) 1 out of every 5 games.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
jamal crawfords playing time has been interesting this preseason, he would play the first 6 minutes and come back wit 3 minutes left in the 2nd

Assist total is terrible

Marbs has..one..assist..

that means, he's seen someone open and thought enough to give them the ball in the position to do so as a starting guard, ONE time.

again, im a fan of Marbury, its just defeating to see him not take the role he should in our offense...its like he insists on playing his way or no way on a whim...

Pricey

Rotation player
Assist total is terrible

Marbs has..one..assist..

that means, he's seen someone open and thought enough to give them the ball in the position to do so as a starting guard, ONE time.

again, im a fan of Marbury, its just defeating to see him not take the role he should in our offense...its like he insists on playing his way or no way on a whim...
okay then........

have u thought about the fact that he could have passed the ball quite a number of times but the player hasnt made the shot?

oh dear

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Assist total is terrible

Marbs has..one..assist..

pointing out marbury for tonight is wrong, jamal was doing nice things toight offensively, still want em to be more agressive though

sometimes its where you put the ball, not who you give it to

havent seen the game or the highlights, so i dont know the exacts, but the past three games werent 1 assist games...im not blaming just marbury,get off his nuts, i was pointing out one assist by your premier guard wont win you games, especially against the champs...even in preseason

Pricey

Rotation player
Seems Marbs played alright looking at his stats.

I dont see too much wrong with tonights result. The fact is we beat them the other day and now we lost by 11pts with D'Antoni switching around the lineups and checking out what he wants to go with.
I wouldnt worry about the result too much. Knicks have definitley improved, how much we dont know yet but it wont be worse then last season

New New York

Quiet Storm
Live By The 3 Die by the 3

We have to go inside to be a consistent team. Scoring looks good when shots are droping but Shooting 20+ 3s is going to kill us in the long run. I know the players are enjoying this style of play, but, they need to lay off those 3's.

Damn I just watched Dantoni's Post Game, and it looks like Eddy is out indefinetly! Sounds like he's the fist coach to hold Eddy responsible for being overweight and out of shape. Lets see if Eddy has the heart (no pun intended) to break though the rotation.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
whats the news on Chandler i know it didnt look like anything serious they clarly took precautionary procedures with em but im just interested.....he should play some minutes on friday

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
think he twisted his ankle

nah its the same knee he hurt last season, and for the dude who said im on marbury's nuts, u crazy to even say dat, all i said in a night where the majority of the knicks got outplayed, steph shouldnt be the only one singled out, damn, u sensitive as hell