would this trade work?

portega1968

El Cacique
Someone will have to go and I think Jamal and Curry should be the first traded.

I havent been able to push it through the REALGm TradeChecker, but I believe something like this can be discussed adding or substracting some parts:

Knicks:
Out - Eddy Curry, Jamal Crawford, Mardy Collins and David Lee
In - Pau Gasol and Mark Blount (expiring)

Lakers:
Out - Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom
In - Shawn Marion, Jamal Crawford and David Lee

Heat:
Out- Shawn Marion and Mark Blount
In - Eddy Curry, Lamar Odom and Mardy Collins

Starting Five:
Duhon
Marbury
Gallinari
Chandler
Gasol

By the way, Andrew bynum is looking for $17 million? shit.

Although I think David Lee is a keeper, I just dont see how we can sign him and Nate and also get under the cap by 2010.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
any trade get away of edy cury is good trade tarade him to new york liberties i'll take lady player insted of cury doesnt make diference they both have boob on chest of them

portega1968

El Cacique
any trade get away of edy cury is good trade tarade him to new york liberties i'll take lady player insted of cury doesnt make diference they both have boob on chest of them

LMAO!!!

Curry would still be outrebounded in the WNBA

Red

TYPE-A
why would the lakers get rid of gasol when Bynum is going to return their front court will be ridiculas? Now odom is a different story. I don't think we need him bc we have Chandler and Gallo as sf's. No deal. If the lakers are dumb enough then hell yee but we know they're not. They're 1 player (Bynum) away from another championship. Odom to the Heat for Marion.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
There is no way that trade has a chance of happening. But what about Jamal Crawford and Malik Rose (expiring contract) to New Jersey for Sean Williams, Bobby Simmons and Keith Van Horn's contract?

Sean Williams is a beast and would be the perfect fit for D'Antoni's system.

(mute the music, it's awful. but check out the skills and tell me Sean Williams wouldn't be perfect for this team.)

dre48ny

Rotation player
Someone will have to go and I think Jamal and Curry should be the first traded.

I havent been able to push it through the REALGm TradeChecker, but I believe something like this can be discussed adding or substracting some parts:

Knicks:
Out - Eddy Curry, Jamal Crawford, Mardy Collins and David Lee
In - Pau Gasol and Mark Blount (expiring)

Lakers:
Out - Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom
In - Shawn Marion, Jamal Crawford and David Lee

Heat:
Out- Shawn Marion and Mark Blount
In - Eddy Curry, Lamar Odom and Mardy Collins

Starting Five:
Duhon
Marbury
Gallinari
Chandler
Gasol

By the way, Andrew bynum is looking for $17 million? shit.

Although I think David Lee is a keeper, I just dont see how we can sign him and Nate and also get under the cap by 2010.

I believe if the Knicks sign the outside players first in 2010 , they can then resign their own players even if they go over the cap. This is how the Knicks have been able to be over the cap the last decade.

JayJ44

Starter
No way the Lakers give up Pau Gasol. And the Heat may need a center, but I don't think they're desperate enough to take Curry.

portega1968

El Cacique
we need to find a new home for curry and jamal ASAP before their values keep dwindling... gettin rid of Q would also be very helpful

with so many teams needing a center and/or a combo guard, Walsh has got to find a way to take advantage of those needs.