Duhon is a very slow PG...needs to be limited in minutes.

edit: i misread your last fit, and i now see that you're saying because two people who post on the internet use proper grammar, we must be the same people all along

you,old man, are a genius.

portega1968

El Cacique
uh, who's that I hear in the distance?

sorry, my earpiece fell off

shhhhh, let me listen....

aaaaaaaah it's Crawford calling sonny.... go fetch his slippers!!!

pat

Starter
someone has a dual personality... you think you sly with two usernames

i post under one name, and i just started posting here a month or so ago

Your such a tool.

uh, who's that I hear in the distance?
sorry, my earpiece fell off shhhhh, let me listen.... aaaaaaaah it's Crawford calling sonny.... go fetch his slippers!!!

What an accumulation of huge amounts of 100% pointless data! Why don't you guys just argue about basketball?

As far as I can see Chandler is in no position to play point forward. But didn't Anthony Mason do the same under Don Nelson at some point? He is very young and ball handling is something you can work on and it is not as if he were Matt Bullard. Maybe in a few years time he could be a point forward. Concerning Duhon: From what I know about D'Antoni's offence, Nash was an exception from the rule because off his unique talent of playing "erratically structured" basketball (I know it sounds strange) and that the pg should normally be a calming influence. Also I've noticed that the outlet pass mostly goes directly to the sg or forward and not to the pg in the middle. and the pg runs as a sort of first trailer for the early offence. You don't need to be terribly fast for that. Consequently, I am a bit more concerned about our guards' turnovers than their speed, since the speed of the forwards seems to be somewhat more important.