Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: -Obama’s Use of Hidden Hypnosis Techniques in His Speeches-

First of all, until you learn how to write in half decent English, and with some sort of intelligence, don't question my intelligence. As for any of the stuff you mentioned, and its supposed danger to me, I DO NOT CARE, there already are people in power, who have control over everything and lie and divert from the truth, for the sake of their ideology: you are an example of this. It's already here, the evil, and you never hear of anyone challenging it, because the people who have the control over things also control the channels of communication.

You don't even make sense, kid, saying that Bill Gates, and a few cats, control 10 billion people. It's the other way around, man, we control them, we create them, elevate them and enable them.

I don't care about depopulation, the future of mankind, a species which I think has become a virus on this planet, or having power. They can do whatever they like, as they have been doing. I just don't care about stupid conspiracies and illogical beliefs. Even if everything you say is true, I don't give a crap, because I don't find scapegoats for a problem that's everywhere, all the way from the New York City Council to the president.

As for your rights and position in life, you better thank those big timers that go around the world, with the IMF and the world bank, forcing poor countries to cut social services and get rid of minimum wages, so that you can get cheap nikes. You're so out of touch and centered on this specific country, that it's not even funny, it's sad.

You're worrying about people in this country, when we've enabled our government to violate almost every other nation on this planet, with interventions, CIA assassinations, or attempts, coups and the slaughter of millions, through policy or actual bombs and bullets. Wise up, and get your head out of your ass, because the real nasty stuff isn't secret conspiracy bull****, it's the ****ing bread and butter of every day American BS.

Later, banner boy, I have to go on lunch.

ROFL! I'm gonna start calling you "Mr. Out-Of-Context" because that is what your good at, taking something I said then misinterpreting it.

FYI, what I talk about expands all across the globe and beyond, I have a lot of family in other countries so what makes you think I would just only focus on the problems here? (hence I mention over and over again about control and manipulation from outside sources)...like I said you either don't read content or don't fully grasp it and in turn you rearrange it however you please.

Heh, real quick to assumption, you should try comprehending what someone says first before you start assuming things, when you assume you make an ass out of you and me. Your falling all over yourself trying to discredit me and it's getting ugly.

Go grab a walker and take things a little slower old man before you hurt yourself-

Comes with custom handle bars and a butt holder so that you don't stumble-
    Last edited by Akamu; Oct 29, 2008 at 15:59.

Everything you talk about concerns US interests, whether it be in regards to monetary policy, banking, Obama hypnotizing people, etc., while ignoring the fact that this country has been responsible for a whole lot of evil, around the world, and has destroyed the rights, political and financial, of many, many countries, especially non-White ones.

The point is, and try to fit this in your little brain, if you can, that there is no world order or static set of immortal con men. Simply, we, as you have shown, build a web of BS, when it's our greed, our nationalistic view of the world and self-interest, that is destroying the world.

With trolls like you walking the Earth, in such high numbers, how can we ever think straight, care about the real issues, long enough to solve anything?

Remember to take the pills, that might be the problem, here.

Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    Everything you talk about concerns US interests, whether it be in regards to monetary policy, banking, Obama hypnotizing people, etc., while ignoring the fact that this country has been responsible for a whole lot of evil, around the world, and has destroyed the rights, political and financial, of many, many countries, especially non-White ones. <=(Akamu: Hmm and you make fun of my writing skills...right, the "non-white ones" good job!)

The point is, and try to fit this in your little brain, if you can, that there is no world order or static set of immortal con men. Simply, we, as you have shown, build a web of BS, when it's our greed, our nationalistic view of the world and self-interest, that is destroying the world.

With trolls like you walking the Earth, in such high numbers, how can we ever think straight, care about the real issues, long enough to solve anything?

Remember to take the pills, that might be the problem, here.
    You and Knicksfan4realz eat from the same arrogant cake. (Are you his brother or related to him?)

I'm saying things to you for the sake of others not for you, it's hard for you to understand what I am saying as is so this is meant for others to see how you run yourself into a wall everytime, it's hard for you to get past this ego of yours.

You have proven you do not look at facts or analyze them well, I'm getting bored trying to explain something to you when you have yet to move pass your arrogance.

I do not make things up that cannot be backed up by documentation and hard evidence. Once you get past this point you might be able to start understanding.

The New World Order is not a myth, it is reality and what is widely known and is being engineered by the Global Elitist of the world.

Your telling me I make this stuff up? I could talk hours about this stuff with facts, your telling me I do not focus on the real issues but you deny facts and try to say I make things up. Your a comical act that grows old.

This post is too big for you and needs it's own thread, I'm going to lay it out for you and more importantly for the sake of others to understand what is going on.

I am getting tired of your irrelavant thinking, check my new thread Mr. Out-Of-Conext-

Keep it up Akamu...I have been hearing more stuff on Obama about his associations getting worse and worse. If you can post anything on that, it will be interesting.'

I know it's off topic from HAARP and everything else this thread is about but just to get people to see this guy's past and how he came into power in policitcs.