Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: best playter is white of knick

If he's really german, I have to apologize on behalf of most other germans. (Some over here are stupid racists, but we're not in the 1930's anymore. I don't think the rate is higher than in any other western country)

If he's just someone who's trying to act funny, I really feel sorry for him. If he believes that germans aren't capable of any english grammar or orthography, he actually never could have talked to one.

@this thread
    It's not a matter of colour or ancestry...either you have game or you don't...

Palm Coast, Florida... formerly the playgrounds of Queens

It's about time you all realized Dirk was a fraud. Foreigners who speak English usually speak better than we do ...lol. In Dirk's defense I don't think he was being racist...it was just a lousy attempt at humor.

Dirk...it's time to take your meds and let DonChris come back.

Veteran

Yo Dirk! whats your views and feelings on Senator Obama being a candidate for the USA President? LOL

Are you aware that your post maybe a strong lead to finding out all the characters that put over a hundred KKK pamphlets all over the cars at the Long Island Deer Park train station this week?
    The writing skillz are simular...

Why is everyone attacking Dirk? He didn't drop the N bomb anywhere or say anything racist. The title sounds racist, but he elaborates in the thread it isn't racist....people, this guy doesn't speak fluent English. Stop jumping to conlusions and answer the question.

Best white guy the Knicks every had???

Best ever- Debusher or Carl Braun

Best now- David Lee

Best white guy in the NBA- Dirk Nowitzki!

not caring screw all off you say is racist where is racist??? just cause i talk of white player is not racist i want brack oboma is next presdent any ways i not have to explain to you say is racist is not racist dirk if i want speak about white palyer is ok does not mean is raxcist

David lees, is 1 second shoot clocks, is bucket!!!!"

Veteran

Originally Posted by JayJ44
    Actually our best player isn't white, really are best player is Stephon Marbury. I would say our most valuable player is white.
    EXACTLY... sad too... i like lee, but on a good team he is in the rotation, but probably the 7th, maybe 8th man...

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

David Lee is Puerto Rican.

/thread.

KnicksonLIN.com

*Shaking my head* @ this thread

Why was this thread even made? Lee fans are so desperate these days. Lee is a good role player. Stop making him out to be better than what he really is. He only stands out on the Knicks, because the Knicks have a bunch of 4th tier players. Example: Eddy Curry; Jerome James; Malik Rose; Jared Jeffries(until he proves himself); Quentin Richardson; Mardy Collins; and Chris Duhon.

Veteran

Originally Posted by abcd
    *Shaking my head* @ this thread

Why was this thread even made? Lee fans are so desperate these days. Lee is a good role player. Stop making him out to be better than what he really is. He only stands out on the Knicks, because the Knicks have a bunch of 4th tier players. Example: Eddy Curry; Jerome James; Malik Rose; Jared Jeffries(until he proves himself); Quentin Richardson; Mardy Collins; and Chris Duhon.

could not have said it better myself....