best playter is white of knick

Dirk

Benchwarmer
all player is in NBA is black for most 90%. but for knick who is best white player?? now is david lees is he only white player in knicks? before is keth van horns look at him is like litle bit of wonderbred!!:

p1_vanhorn_ap.jpg
movie white man cant do jump! is any other player good of knick all times in history is white?

JayJ44

Starter
Actually our best player isn't white, really are best player is Stephon Marbury. I would say our most valuable player is white.

Last edited:

Andominus

Rookie
You're not in Germany anymore homes. Here, random acts of white solidarity are suspect - if you don't know why, read a history textbook, or matter of fact read up on your own country's history. keep spittin foolishness behind a computer screen
- scott "big black afrika" brooks

GetRealistic

Starter
You're not in Germany anymore homes. Here, random acts of white solidarity are suspect - if you don't know why, read a history textbook, or matter of fact read up on your own country's history. keep spittin foolishness behind a computer screen
- scott "big black afrika" brooks

this guy serious? cause if so go ahead and move on

Also whats the over/under on the day somebody reveals dirk is just an alias of another member?

jzero29

Rotation player
uhm white red purple black who cares.

all player is in NBA is black for most 90%. but for knick who is best white player?? now is david lees is he only white player in knicks? before is keth van horns look at him is like litle bit of wonderbred!!:

p1_vanhorn_ap.jpg
movie white man cant do jump! is any other player good of knick all times in history is white?
Uhm what is the point of this post? besides displaying your mastery of the english language? DOes it bother you that right now lee is one of the more talented players on the knicks and he's white? He's not the all-time greatest white knick. But does it matter? David lee plays basketball. He's good at it. Other guys on the knicks white black whatever also were good. Seriously, who gives a crap about the best white knick? who by the way was Matt Phish (kidding) Or the best black knick? whats the difference?
All I know is I'd rahter have him then not have him. Not to say I wouldn't trade him for another player of any race. But it would have to be the right deal. The guy still wants to play here, after all the bullshit and losing we've done, he wants to stick it out and play here. Plus he's got talent. Thats all I care about.
I'd rather have white bread Van Horn then Curry anyday.

CoolClyde

wonderbred?

i don't know about this one Dirk. usually your posts are cool and funny as f_ck, but this one reeks of racism, stupidity and ignorance. i have to assume you're a white guy hiding behind a pseudo-Borat facade. get real.

Dave DeBush, Bill Bradley.

Pedro De Pacas

Benchwarmer
If he's really german, I have to apologize on behalf of most other germans. (Some over here are stupid racists, but we're not in the 1930's anymore. I don't think the rate is higher than in any other western country)

If he's just someone who's trying to act funny, I really feel sorry for him. If he believes that germans aren't capable of any english grammar or orthography, he actually never could have talked to one.

@this thread
It's not a matter of colour or ancestry...either you have game or you don't...

kingDOM312580

Benchwarmer
It's about time you all realized Dirk was a fraud. Foreigners who speak English usually speak better than we do ...lol. In Dirk's defense I don't think he was being racist...it was just a lousy attempt at humor.

Dirk...it's time to take your meds and let DonChris come back.

Kiyaman

Legend
Yo Dirk! whats your views and feelings on Senator Obama being a candidate for the USA President? LOL

Are you aware that your post maybe a strong lead to finding out all the characters that put over a hundred KKK pamphlets all over the cars at the Long Island Deer Park train station this week?
The writing skillz are simular...

Paul1355

All Star
Why is everyone attacking Dirk? He didn't drop the N bomb anywhere or say anything racist. The title sounds racist, but he elaborates in the thread it isn't racist....people, this guy doesn't speak fluent English. Stop jumping to conlusions and answer the question.

Best white guy the Knicks every had???

Best ever- Debusher or Carl Braun

Best now- David Lee

Best white guy in the NBA- Dirk Nowitzki!

Dirk

Benchwarmer
not caring screw all off you say is racist where is racist??? just cause i talk of white player is not racist i want brack oboma is next presdent any ways i not have to explain to you say is racist is not racist dirk if i want speak about white palyer is ok does not mean is raxcist

David lees, is 1 second shoot clocks, is bucket!!!!"