Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: GAME 1!!!! Heat vs Knicks Game Thread 10/29

60 to 45? nice...

Unfortunately I only have a box score so I cannot comment on gameplay. Is it because we are playing well or is it that the heat are play really poor? Are we playing D and forcing them to have bad shoots? Are we actually running plays that give us open shots and we are hitting them or are the heat playing lazy D?

Please someone comment.

Originally Posted by jeckomaru
    60 to 45? nice...

Unfortunately I only have a box score so I cannot comment on gameplay. Is it because we are playing well or is it that the heat are play really poor? Are we playing D and forcing them to have bad shoots? Are we actually running plays that give us open shots and we are hitting them or are the heat playing lazy D?

Please someone comment.
    Knicks are playing ok. Heat are playing horribly. Z-Bo is playing well. Q Rich and Crawford are doing well too.

Veteran

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    Maybe they're waiting for him to be disruptive again and then they have a reason to suspend him, like Chicago and Tim Thomas.
    Not for $21 mill

we're playing very well

almost too well

the heat arent playing horribly, their just not superstar'ing....their playing as a team, we're playing much better than them

76-61, craw and rich are making us eat our words

duhon is doin it nohomo

60 to 45? nice...

Please someone comment.
    The offense looks much more fluid than last year. There have been a handful of really nice passes and fast breaks etc.... The defense is stilll a little weak. They're giving up too many easy shots and easy offensive rebounds. Overall though, you can already tell they are much better than last year. Really, I would say everyone is playing fairly well and contributing in some way. Gallo only got a couple of minutes and missed two shots. He looked OK on defense though. He was working very hard.

I feel like this board might be dead tomorrow after the performances of this boards' public enemies Duhon, Z-Bo, Craw, Q...and a big time lead without the help of Starbury...

Veteran

60 to 45? nice...

Please someone comment.
    Like I said, the Miami Heat are playing Sloppy (Halfcourt) B-Ball, with no real rebounders or shotblockers on the Heat.
    Zach is tearing up Rookie Beasly. Wade is careless with Duhon all over him, no one is defending Crawful so he is hitting everything he throws up, Lee is attacking the glass, and the score is 82-61 in the Knicks favor.

Ok. I admit it. The Knicks look good. I guess I'm hesitant to have faith in this team. We've been burned before. I like what I'm seeing, hustle, teamwork and good shooting (inside and outside). But the Heat definitely look bad.

Veteran

Originally Posted by KBlack25
    I feel like this board might be dead tomorrow after the performances of this boards' public enemies Duhon, Z-Bo, Craw, Q...and a big time lead without the help of Starbury...
    Inconsistent Crawful can beat the 16-66 Sloppy Miami Heat.

This is why I wanted to put up the first 5 game predictions, but I was late for work to put it up.

Look at Miami roster.... they improved from a 16 win team to a 26 win team.
    If they trade Marion for the right two pieces than they might become a 36 win team.

I know what you mean about getting burned. There were games last year when we were up big and we lost the game in the end.

Gotta have faith and gotta keep cheering regardless of what squad of players we have out there.

this game should prove that an NBA coach, knows more than bloggers and fans on sites....
    THE OBVIOUS

we wont ever know what goes on behind closed doors, have walsh or coach d ever seemed to be shifty? do u feel that the "man" is out for steph? remove the blindfold....he probably did something or said something to coach or to the team that was not a plus to good team chemestry. i feel that steph opened his big mouth again

Originally Posted by Toons
    this game should prove that an NBA coach, knows more than bloggers and fans on sites....
    THE OBVIOUS

we wont ever know what goes on behind closed doors, have walsh or coach d ever seemed to be shifty? do u feel that the "man" is out for steph? remove the blindfold....he probably did something or said something to coach or to the team that was not a plus to good team chemestry. i feel that steph opened his big mouth again
    Yeah, its too odd to keep him out the game that long. Something probably happened that will be left "in house"

Bigger story here, the Knicks haven;t looked this good in the past 4 seasons.

Crowd is chanting "we want steph". Mardy Collins still looks lost out there.

Originally Posted by Toons
    THE OBVIOUS

The heat are a weak team, don't get all big headed at this one game against a troubled team that is in worse condition then the Knicks, sit down.

Hear that crowd cheering "we want Steph"...they know wuts up!

when those tough teams come around you will see Steph-

I was wondering why Starbury didn't play, but we're up by 18, so I really don't care. Everyone is playing real well, passing to the open man, hustling. I think those last couple pre-season games where we played bad, was just because it was pre-season. The players were getting restless and wanted the games to count already. I'm not going to get too excited though, there a lot of times last year where we would be up by a lot, and then lost the lead in the 4th quarter. But so far so good, and I'm loving this new Knicks team.