Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314

Thread: GAME 1!!!! Heat vs Knicks Game Thread 10/29

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Whatever makes you feel good MSG.. If it gives you satisfaction to believe those things more power to ya. Cause hey you and Metro deffinately write some hilarious stuff on here. But ABCD? Really? (When Marbury continues to rot on the bench is that classified as a loss?)

ABCD's posts consist of the same old tired stuff. "If Marbury doesn't start and play 38 minutes we're going to win 13 games this season... blah blah blah" Even you admit that he's not in the future and at this point a buyout wouldn't be a bad idea.

And Portega dude you really gotta stop cause i don't want to do this stuff to ya. So just go ahead and gloat about your imaginary high test scores and your college degrees. Hey i'm very proud that you graduated college and have a job. You are 40 and apparently have a bunch of kids so you better have a job.

But hey i'm 24 with a college degree and a job so i'm yet to be impressed.
    It doesnt matter what happens with marbury, team starbury wont be taking any losses. The chances of us losing are equivalent to the chances of nyknicks126 aka the racist polish kid making a return.

As for abcd, i would be afraid to disagree with him. Hes a 3 way poster....stats, analysis, and insults. Hes the type that not just win an arguement, but he leaves his oppenents feeling useless like eddy curry.

Default Exams means nothing

You guys honestly arguing about who is "smarter" on this site? You can have only a high school education but if you watch basketball more than the Harvard kid, your smarter on this site. Basketball knowledge is what shows brains on this site. Not what test scores you got on exams that have nothing to do with sports or basketball.

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    You guys honestly arguing about who is "smarter" on this site? You can have only a high school education but if you watch basketball more than the Harvard kid, your smarter on this site. Basketball knowledge is what shows brains on this site. Not what test scores you got on exams that have nothing to do with sports or basketball.

Portega Read Above ^^^ Also age doesn't mean your more knowledgable.

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

And Portega dude you really gotta stop cause i don't want to do this stuff to ya.
    As far as I'm concerned, you can continue making a fool of yourself with your pitiful tantrums. I've mostly ignored your corny ass but you insist on trying to score points on this old man by mentioning me in every other thread.

We all know you must be tired of being owned over and over and over again by Team Starbury. Your trash talk is simply weaker than Jamal Crawford's defense. Please stop this infatuation you have with me and please stop looking at yourself so much in the mirror... there must be someone other than yourself who loves you in this world.

You are 40 and apparently have a bunch of kids so you better have a job.
    I have two wonderful kids and you would be lucky to have a family like mine when you grow up. Seriously, I'd really appreciate if you leave my family out of your stupid trash talk and just continue with your weak age cliches.

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    I've been a Knick fan since the 70's... GetRealistic wasn't even born.

All I ever said that provoked him against me was that Crawford should be traded.

His argument? I'm an old man who acts like a teenager and I'm an idiot.

Is that the basketball intelligence you're talking about?

Now now calm down fellas, there's another game on tonight. Geez, guys get so hostile in between games. lol

When did i ever say Crawford shouldn't be traded? I clearly said that if there was a trade that made sense i would trade Crawford. But everybody who watches this team knows hes not going anywhere.

Dude your a clown.... You get your wish i'm done with you.

You don't want to get into a basketball arguement with me because you would lose that is why you started with the weak insults and apparent exposures... You have all your horn tooting about have a college degree (which i have) and being 40 with a wife and kids.

I don't go to my resume because i don't really see the point. But i am one of the few posters on this site whose played varsity basketball along with division I college basketball. And only a few people like Metro and MSG know that because i don't see the point in bringing up credentials because age or even basketball playing ability has nothing to do with knowledge of the game but if you want to hear credentials there they are.

Dude its not like i'm 15 i've seen the Knicks play for close to 16 seasons so your little arguement about how because your 40 you know more is lame. I completely agree that fans under the age of 16 are more into the superstar player then the team but i ain't no teenager.

Originally Posted by portega1968
    I've been a Knick fan since the 70's... GetRealistic wasn't even born.

All I ever said that provoked him against me was that Crawford should be traded.

His argument? I'm an old man who acts like a teenager and I'm an idiot.

Is that the basketball intelligence you're talking about?
    I can agree with you that there are reasons for Crawford to be traded.
    High contract
    Years on the contract going past 2010
    He is too hot and cold with his shooting
    Not aggressive, which he should be.
    Can not play defense at all.
    Has to show an improvement in his weaknesses.

Pro's

He can also change the whole dynamic of a game.
    He can become so clutch that all the Knicks have to do is pass to him to win at times.
    Likes to shoot, and Mike D stresses shooting, Crawford should thrive in the system and the way Mike D coaches better than most SG's would.

Dude your a clown.... You get your wish i'm done with you.
    Really? about ****ing time!!! =)))))

Ah wait, you had three more paragraphs of **** in your head. =((((

Plain and simple, you criticize inmature behavior yet you've been the one to continuously bring up my name in threads in a pitiful effort to score points on someone.

Latest example:

I mean Portega is a 40 year old with little to no intelligence but he takes it all in stride.
    In response, I counter with what definitely does not make me an ignorant and you just spin it by accusing me of bragging and bringing up what you consider makes you not an ignorant.

Am I then supposed to accuse you of bragging so you can spin it some other stupid way?

Dude its not like i'm 15 i've seen the Knicks play for close to 16 seasons so your little arguement about how because your 40 you know more is lame.
    When did I say that I know more than you cause I'm 40? All I said was that I've been a Knick fan since the 70's when you weren't even born.... that only means that I do have some sort of perspective behind my opinions worthy of not having to be called ignorant by random *******s like you

End of thread. Let's move on to the Sixers game unless you insist on needing my attention.
    Last edited by portega1968; Oct 31, 2008 at 16:42.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Bum posters like Pancakes or posters who try too hard like KBlack or New New York...I don't care about.

But elite posters like GetReal and Portega shouldn't beef...you guys should realize giving your insight on Knicks basketball is more important than your personal vendetta...a lot of guest check out this site and been reading our post for years, especially me since I'm the man. But you guys should re-considered and squash the beef right here. I can't see you two waste time with this, you got better things to do.

Peace.