GAME 1!!!! Heat vs Knicks Game Thread 10/29

metrocard

Legend
Well I didn't realize that metrotard.

About the snap of a finger, maricon, I was referring to my own post in which I said the team couldn't snap their fingers and become a contender. It's a figure of speech...I didn't attack you, you are the one flinging personal insults all over the place, not me.

Edit: Nobody else seemed to have a problem with what I had to say, except you. Maybe because you're afraid I'm stealing your thunder. Relax pal, there's room for 2...

Edit 2: Seriously metro, in all seriousness, what kind of stuff does sports psychology entail? I have a couple theories on it myself, but I actually would like to talk about the type of shit you learn. I think sports figures are really interesting in terms of psyche and mental stability, especially with what's going on with Vince Young.

KWhack, you don't realize a lot of things. This is why its very easy to correct you and make you my inferior.

Stop being emotional, I attack you because you're an idiot and I think its funny. If you don't like what I think, then thats too bad.

LOL...what thunder? I'm not even a top 5 poster on this site, why do you try so hard to compete? Have your imaginary #1 spot when 90% of the forum doesn't know who you are, and if they do know you its because of your confrontation with me.

All coaches should study sports psychology and understand how to control team dynamics, leadership, injuries, exercise psychology, social-psychological principles(anxiety, competition, cooperation, motivation, etc) in sports and exercise behaviors, critical thinking skills, communication skills, and teamwork(especially performance cohesion.

There are a lot of bad coaches out there, but there are also good coaches, probably the best I got to hear talk was Billy Donovan at a conference.

Anyway, aren't you into Law or somebullshit? You're probably a freshmen who hasn't even got his 15 credits yet, you definately showing you are.

Stop trying to kiss my a$$ too, enjoy being my personal b*tch on this site.

Peace.

metrocard

Legend
Finally Metro we've found ground we can agree on...lol. I've been saying for the last 20 years that every sports team needs a sports psychologist as an intregal part of the coaching/management team. The reason prospects, or any player for that matter, fail or underachieve is more times then not inside their heads.

Yeah, hopefully that'll increase the demand for sports psychologist, its a new study that would optimize the ability of every coach out there. My professor is a sports physcologist, its probably one of the best classes I ever took in my life. Not only its interesting, its really relates to every aspect of athletics I'm in involved in. I found myself to be in more control of my decesions in exercise and sport and have had more positive outcomes thanks to knowledge I found in the sports psych handbook.

Peace.

KBlack25

Starter
KWhack, you don't realize a lot of things. This is why its very easy to correct you and make you my inferior.

Stop being emotional, I attack you because you're an idiot and I think its funny. If you don't like what I think, then thats too bad.

LOL...what thunder? I'm not even a top 5 poster on this site, why do you try so hard to compete? Have your imaginary #1 spot when 90% of the forum doesn't know who you are, and if they do know you its because of your confrontation with me.

All coaches should study sports psychology and understand how to control team dynamics, leadership, injuries, exercise psychology, social-psychological principles(anxiety, competition, cooperation, motivation, etc) in sports and exercise behaviors, critical thinking skills, communication skills, and teamwork(especially performance cohesion.

There are a lot of bad coaches out there, but there are also good coaches, probably the best I got to hear talk was Billy Donovan at a conference.

Anyway, aren't you into Law or somebullshit? You're probably a freshmen who hasn't even got his 15 credits yet, you definately showing you are.

Stop trying to kiss my a$$ too, enjoy being my personal b*tch on this site.

Peace.

I can take your insults but one thing I can't take is being called an idiot. I have a Political Science bachelor's from the #1 political science school in the country, and the #12 ranked University in the country. I finished in the 97th %ile on my LSAT exam and attend a top 25 law school.

I may be a lot of things, but an idiot is not one of them.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
lol this reminds me of the rap game. Bums like jim jones try to go at legends like nas....now we got some of these new bum posters going at metro just to become known. The problem is that the 3 leaders of the team starbury movement (metro, abcd, and myself) are undefeated on here. So if you come at any one of us your guarenteed a loss.

Toons

is the Bo$$
lol this reminds me of the rap game. Bums like jim jones try to go at legends like nas....now we got some of these new bum posters going at metro just to become known. The problem is that the 3 leaders of the team starbury movement (metro, abcd, and myself) are undefeated on here. So if you come at any one of us your guarenteed a loss.

lmao @ the undefeated comment

old time posters kno the real

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Or like Gravy going at Nas?

"He's still mad his last hit was 'Ether'..."

lmao @ the undefeated comment

old time posters kno the real

lol @ this post

toons im just as much of an old time poster as you...i used to post on here with another name before i became msgknickz. Team Starbury is too stacked, were too superior in intelligence and our writing skills are also superior.

GetRealistic

Starter
While you guys obviously never admitted to many of your losses it doesn't mean your undefeated. But hey if wins on an online opionion forum make you feel better more power to you.

Hey KBlack posting pictures of a email Metro sent you is the definition of lame. So he invited you to a site that you know post on constantly.. Jeez that Metro really screwed you over. Get a life and stop taking stuff personally.

I mean Portega is a 40 year old with little to no intelligence but he takes it all in stride.

* Awaits Portegas clever comeback in which he claims i have 3 to 4 other user names. Also i'm sure some mention of homosexuality in a way to cover up his own hurt feelings.

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
I can take your insults but one thing I can't take is being called an idiot. I have a Political Science bachelor's from the #1 political science school in the country, and the #12 ranked University in the country. I finished in the 97th %ile on my LSAT exam and attend a top 25 law school.

I may be a lot of things, but an idiot is not one of them.

A bachelor's is like a high school degree these days. Shows how much you know.

I don't even consider myself the best, its whatever though. Alot of people feel intimidated, let them feel that way.

While you guys obviously never admitted to many of your losses it doesn't mean your undefeated. But hey if wins on an online opionion forum make you feel better more power to you.

Hey KBlack posting pictures of a email Metro sent you is the definition of lame. So he invited you to a site that you know post on constantly.. Jeez that Metro really screwed you over. Get a life and stop taking stuff personally.

I mean Portega is a 40 year old with little to no intelligence but he takes it all in stride.

* Awaits Portegas clever comeback in which he claims i have 3 to 4 other user names. Also i'm sure some mention of homosexuality in a way to cover up his own hurt feelings.

I invited other Knick fans to this site to make this site bigger, I sent that email copy and paste to like 10-15 people...KBlack is feeling special though, so let him be.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

Like i said team starbury never lost. Id say there were some ties...and there were some victories but we never lost. Im undefeated, metros undefeated. And ABCD is also undefeated.

I dont even entertain everyone who comes at me now. I've been a proven elite poster for a while. Once in a while ill embarrass some of these new jacks on here. I felt bad though after ethering portega a week ago. I warned him just like i warned the others that came at me.

Ill say this about you getreal. Aside from you marbury hatred your one of the better posters on here.

I don't even consider myself the best, its whatever though. Alot of people feel intimidated, let them feel that way.

I invited other Knick fans to this site to make this site bigger, I sent that email copy and paste to like 10-15 people...KBlack is feeling special though, so let him be.

I think we both have the ability to take anyone out at anytime. Its been proven time and time again. ABCD put in a lot of work over the summer. Hes definitly gettin my vote for new poster of the year.

I've been doin some promoting for this site as well. This is my sig on boxingscene.com

The Gold Mac 10
5frxhk.jpg

mhvyhw.jpg

Join Team Starbury
http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/register.php

portega1968

El Cacique

jajajajajaja, what a toddler.

Seriously, NEWS FLASH: Trying to score rep points on an old man like me really makes you look retarded... please stop for the sake of your own reputation.

My intelligence speaks for itself and is not subject to the opinion of someone nicknamed GetRealistic (how many neurons were burned in creating that nick uh?)

Anyways, I'm not one to brag but I do have my credentials that back me up: highest score in my College Board exam out of high school, one of the top scores ever on the ASVAB when I entered the Army in 1986, I passed tne entire CPA exam on my first try, one of the highest scores in the graduate school entry exam, I have my MBA, I manage a regional team in charge of compliance and risk management for one of the world's largest corporations, etc.

What you got?

Oh wait, let me answer that one for you: whoretaga, you may have intelligence for books but I have street smarts blah blah blah.... yeah right.

Time to get yourself a lobotomy and start over with pre-school.

GetRealistic

Starter
Whatever makes you feel good MSG.. If it gives you satisfaction to believe those things more power to ya. Cause hey you and Metro deffinately write some hilarious stuff on here. But ABCD? Really? (When Marbury continues to rot on the bench is that classified as a loss?)

ABCD's posts consist of the same old tired stuff. "If Marbury doesn't start and play 38 minutes we're going to win 13 games this season... blah blah blah" Even you admit that he's not in the future and at this point a buyout wouldn't be a bad idea.

And Portega dude you really gotta stop cause i don't want to do this stuff to ya. So just go ahead and gloat about your imaginary high test scores and your college degrees. Hey i'm very proud that you graduated college and have a job. You are 40 and apparently have a bunch of kids so you better have a job.

But hey i'm 24 with a college degree and a job so i'm yet to be impressed.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Whatever makes you feel good MSG.. If it gives you satisfaction to believe those things more power to ya. Cause hey you and Metro deffinately write some hilarious stuff on here. But ABCD? Really? (When Marbury continues to rot on the bench is that classified as a loss?)

ABCD's posts consist of the same old tired stuff. "If Marbury doesn't start and play 38 minutes we're going to win 13 games this season... blah blah blah" Even you admit that he's not in the future and at this point a buyout wouldn't be a bad idea.

And Portega dude you really gotta stop cause i don't want to do this stuff to ya. So just go ahead and gloat about your imaginary high test scores and your college degrees. Hey i'm very proud that you graduated college and have a job. You are 40 and apparently have a bunch of kids so you better have a job.

But hey i'm 24 with a college degree and a job so i'm yet to be impressed.

It doesnt matter what happens with marbury, team starbury wont be taking any losses. The chances of us losing are equivalent to the chances of nyknicks126 aka the racist polish kid making a return.

As for abcd, i would be afraid to disagree with him. Hes a 3 way poster....stats, analysis, and insults. Hes the type that not just win an arguement, but he leaves his oppenents feeling useless like eddy curry.

Paul1355

All Star
Exams means nothing

You guys honestly arguing about who is "smarter" on this site? You can have only a high school education but if you watch basketball more than the Harvard kid, your smarter on this site. Basketball knowledge is what shows brains on this site. Not what test scores you got on exams that have nothing to do with sports or basketball.

GetRealistic

Starter
You guys honestly arguing about who is "smarter" on this site? You can have only a high school education but if you watch basketball more than the Harvard kid, your smarter on this site. Basketball knowledge is what shows brains on this site. Not what test scores you got on exams that have nothing to do with sports or basketball.

Portega Read Above ^^^ Also age doesn't mean your more knowledgable.

portega1968

El Cacique
And Portega dude you really gotta stop cause i don't want to do this stuff to ya.

As far as I'm concerned, you can continue making a fool of yourself with your pitiful tantrums. I've mostly ignored your corny ass but you insist on trying to score points on this old man by mentioning me in every other thread.

We all know you must be tired of being owned over and over and over again by Team Starbury. Your trash talk is simply weaker than Jamal Crawford's defense. Please stop this infatuation you have with me and please stop looking at yourself so much in the mirror... there must be someone other than yourself who loves you in this world.

You are 40 and apparently have a bunch of kids so you better have a job.

I have two wonderful kids and you would be lucky to have a family like mine when you grow up. Seriously, I'd really appreciate if you leave my family out of your stupid trash talk and just continue with your weak age cliches.

portega1968

El Cacique

I've been a Knick fan since the 70's... GetRealistic wasn't even born.

All I ever said that provoked him against me was that Crawford should be traded.

His argument? I'm an old man who acts like a teenager and I'm an idiot.

Is that the basketball intelligence you're talking about?