GAME 1!!!! Heat vs Knicks Game Thread 10/29

Toons

is the Bo$$
this game should prove that an NBA coach, knows more than bloggers and fans on sites....
THE OBVIOUS

we wont ever know what goes on behind closed doors, have walsh or coach d ever seemed to be shifty? do u feel that the "man" is out for steph? remove the blindfold....he probably did something or said something to coach or to the team that was not a plus to good team chemestry. i feel that steph opened his big mouth again

Starks

Starter
this game should prove that an NBA coach, knows more than bloggers and fans on sites....
THE OBVIOUS

we wont ever know what goes on behind closed doors, have walsh or coach d ever seemed to be shifty? do u feel that the "man" is out for steph? remove the blindfold....he probably did something or said something to coach or to the team that was not a plus to good team chemestry. i feel that steph opened his big mouth again

Yeah, its too odd to keep him out the game that long. Something probably happened that will be left "in house"

Bigger story here, the Knicks haven;t looked this good in the past 4 seasons.

Akamu

The King
THE OBVIOUS

The heat are a weak team, don't get all big headed at this one game against a troubled team that is in worse condition then the Knicks, sit down.

Hear that crowd cheering "we want Steph"...they know wuts up!

when those tough teams come around you will see Steph-

JayJ44

Starter
I was wondering why Starbury didn't play, but we're up by 18, so I really don't care. Everyone is playing real well, passing to the open man, hustling. I think those last couple pre-season games where we played bad, was just because it was pre-season. The players were getting restless and wanted the games to count already. I'm not going to get too excited though, there a lot of times last year where we would be up by a lot, and then lost the lead in the 4th quarter. But so far so good, and I'm loving this new Knicks team.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I think we've been lucky tonight...wade aint playing good and miami's lookin like last years team

smh @ myself for defendin mardy collins

smh @ mike baloney not playin starbury

Kiyaman

Legend
THE OBVIOUS

Man to man, Steph pulled Dantoni to the side....and Challenged him.

The MSG Crowd is yelling loud "We want Steph!".
Dantoni been looking nervous throughout the entire 3rd quarter.

Miami Heat is a 16 win unorganized defenseless halfcourt team.
They may become a 26 win team this season. Pat Riley is the only one that got confidence in his new coach....watchmacallim

Their is no-way the Miami Heat roster could beat Nate, Chandler, Lee, Collins, and Crawful in a rotation.

Akamu

The King
Man to man, Steph pulled Dantoni to the side....and Challenged him.

The MSG Crowd is yelling loud "We want Steph!".
Dantoni been looking nervous throughout the entire 3rd quarter.

Miami Heat is a 16 win unorganized defenseless halfcourt team.
They may become a 26 win team this season. Pat Riley is the only one that got confidence in his new coach....watchmacallim

Their is no-way the Miami Heat roster could beat Nate, Chandler, Lee, Collins, and Crawful in a rotation.

Well said to continue my point. Co-Sign-

Toons

is the Bo$$
im tryin to think or reasons why d benched steph, but I can't think of any logical reason

really now.....you cant?
i want to see him too....he's on my fantasy team
i just hope he's not being the ass we all know him to be

Kiyaman

Legend
We gotto resign Lee. His outlet passes are sharp.

We all said that about Lee & Nate but.....it looks like Walsh have other plans

No hard feelings against my Knicks, but they are the same as lastseason.
The Knicks will beat any team that does not have a defensive plan or some decent defensive players in their rotation.

leave it to curry to get injured NOT playing

icing his knee

psssh

and jesus @ giving up this lead

their gonna get chewed out tomorrow

still faith though, we're fine

this proves mia's not a bunch of slouches ...beasley, wade,marion arent a bad 3 of 5, they have the ability to turn it on..