GAME 1!!!! Heat vs Knicks Game Thread 10/29

nyk_nyk

All Star
Now now calm down fellas, there's another game on tonight. Geez, guys get so hostile in between games. lol

GetRealistic

Starter
When did i ever say Crawford shouldn't be traded? I clearly said that if there was a trade that made sense i would trade Crawford. But everybody who watches this team knows hes not going anywhere.

Dude your a clown.... You get your wish i'm done with you.

You don't want to get into a basketball arguement with me because you would lose that is why you started with the weak insults and apparent exposures... You have all your horn tooting about have a college degree (which i have) and being 40 with a wife and kids.

I don't go to my resume because i don't really see the point. But i am one of the few posters on this site whose played varsity basketball along with division I college basketball. And only a few people like Metro and MSG know that because i don't see the point in bringing up credentials because age or even basketball playing ability has nothing to do with knowledge of the game but if you want to hear credentials there they are.

Dude its not like i'm 15 i've seen the Knicks play for close to 16 seasons so your little arguement about how because your 40 you know more is lame. I completely agree that fans under the age of 16 are more into the superstar player then the team but i ain't no teenager.

Paul1355

All Star
I've been a Knick fan since the 70's... GetRealistic wasn't even born.

All I ever said that provoked him against me was that Crawford should be traded.

His argument? I'm an old man who acts like a teenager and I'm an idiot.

Is that the basketball intelligence you're talking about?

I can agree with you that there are reasons for Crawford to be traded.
High contract
Years on the contract going past 2010
He is too hot and cold with his shooting
Not aggressive, which he should be.
Can not play defense at all.
Has to show an improvement in his weaknesses.

Pro's

He can also change the whole dynamic of a game.
He can become so clutch that all the Knicks have to do is pass to him to win at times.
Likes to shoot, and Mike D stresses shooting, Crawford should thrive in the system and the way Mike D coaches better than most SG's would.

portega1968

El Cacique
Dude your a clown.... You get your wish i'm done with you.

Really? about ****ing time!!! =)))))

Ah wait, you had three more paragraphs of shit in your head. =((((

Plain and simple, you criticize inmature behavior yet you've been the one to continuously bring up my name in threads in a pitiful effort to score points on someone.

Latest example:

I mean Portega is a 40 year old with little to no intelligence but he takes it all in stride.

In response, I counter with what definitely does not make me an ignorant and you just spin it by accusing me of bragging and bringing up what you consider makes you not an ignorant.

Am I then supposed to accuse you of bragging so you can spin it some other stupid way?

Dude its not like i'm 15 i've seen the Knicks play for close to 16 seasons so your little arguement about how because your 40 you know more is lame.

When did I say that I know more than you cause I'm 40? All I said was that I've been a Knick fan since the 70's when you weren't even born.... that only means that I do have some sort of perspective behind my opinions worthy of not having to be called ignorant by random assholes like you

End of thread. Let's move on to the Sixers game unless you insist on needing my attention.

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
Bum posters like Pancakes or posters who try too hard like KBlack or New New York...I don't care about.

But elite posters like GetReal and Portega shouldn't beef...you guys should realize giving your insight on Knicks basketball is more important than your personal vendetta...a lot of guest check out this site and been reading our post for years, especially me since I'm the man. But you guys should re-considered and squash the beef right here. I can't see you two waste time with this, you got better things to do.

Peace.