Seeing all 7 preseason games how many games will the knicks win?

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
The knicks finished 3-4 this preseason. With wins over the 76ers, Celtics, and the Nets. but lost everytime in the garden plus one more against the raptors.

So i have to ask how many wins do you think the knicks will win this season and what place will they be in the eastern conference.

I believe that they are going to be 40-42,8th or 9th. And that's if they're lucky and everyones healthy.

What do you think?

Last edited:

JayJ44

Starter
I think we can hit 40 if everyone's healthy. We almost did that 2 years ago under Isiah, we can do much more under a competent coach. Starbury is playing well, Wilson Chandler is going to have a breakout season. I think 40 is pretty realistic.

richtree

Rotation player
i think our goal should be 42 wins ....

my brain tells me 38

my heart says 42...

so imma say 40

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I was gonna make this thread....but thats ok. Bboy can you add a poll to this? If you go to thread tools at the top you can select "add poll"

you can do sumthin like

25-30 wins
30-35 wins
35-40 wins
40-45 wins

Im gonna go with 35-40 wins, probably right around 37 or 38

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I don't predict a good season for the Knicks. Chris Duhon and Quentin Richardson are not starters. Stephon Marbury and Wilson Chandler should be the ones starting. With the starting lineup D'Antoni currently has, I predict the Knicks will win 22 games. The Knicks couldn't even break .500, in the preseaon, with this lineup. Imagine the regular season.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
if everyone is healthy then we'll hit 37-40 wins...but this season will be a big year for us because Chandler will break out and Nate will make strides and a big trade is gonna happen involving us(i feel it) so we could sneak in but next year we'll deff make it no doubt

Chandler will be Most Improved Player!!!

Paul1355

All Star
if everyone is healthy then we'll hit 37-40 wins...but this season will be a big year for us because Chandler will break out and Nate will make strides and a big trade is gonna happen involving us(i feel it) so we could sneak in but next year we'll deff make it no doubt

Chandler will be Most Improved Player!!!

Agreed on everything except the possibility of making the playoffs 100% lol. We are still rebuilding but I am optimistic as well.