Which Knick Will Be The Best Surprise Of The 08-09 Season

Who will surprise us the most with good play?

• Chandler

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Collins

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Duhon

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Ewing Jr

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Gallinari

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Jeffries

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Lee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zach

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Q Rich

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nate

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
I definitely could see Chandler winning this poll but I think at this point most Knick fans expect him to be good so my vote is going to Mardy Collins. He should real signs two years ago and last year was a lost season for him. I wouldn't be shocked if he's starting over Duhon by season's end.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
I think is duhon is gonna be suprise likeat christmas i get jersey of wool knit from grammomma of me but this much beter i use to hate it gramoma every time birthday of me cristmas get jersey of wool or sock ihad to go in schools look like sheep it was porblem people laugh say look at idiot

JayJ44

Starter
I think Ewing Jr, he might spend some time in the D-League, but I think he'll be a good player. He'll energize the crowd with his dunks, and he'll provide some defense and blocked shots.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Chandler wont only be the most improved knick but the most imporved player in the league....as i i've said many times before he has all the attributes to become a superstar in this league...he's versitle, has the work ethic/dedication, heart, and the swag...that cockyness that he knows he's good an he'll show you why so Chandler gonna be awsome this year

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Id like to see Mardy collins get minutes. I can tell hes been working on his shot, looks like he switched up his form. I think he has the size and all around game to make solid contributions off the bench. I wanna see him steal some of crawfords minutes.

Paul1355

All Star
Chandler is going to break out....If you exclude him...then Gallinari might impress, getting my second nod. So far people think he is a bust. I think he'll come back shooting pretty good and impressing.

Collins is doing good too. He gets the third nod.

I picked Wilson "Willie McFly" Chandler.

portega1968

El Cacique
I think Chandler having a breakout season wouldnt surprise me... I expect it.

On the other hand, Ive always had doubts about Mardy Collins, but he may just surprise us all and maybe even move Duhon out of the starting PG.

Zach may surprise everyone and play defense plus become a better passer

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
look out for Nate he was amazing in the Pre-season so dont forget him....he gonna develop into our Barbosa except he's shorter but plays with more heart and better d

DunkinDonuts

Benchwarmer
Why isn't Eddy Curry in the poll? He will definitely be the surprise. He will become motivated to be a force to be reckoned with and reach the potential that we all know he could achieve.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Why isn't Eddy Curry in the poll? He will definitely be the surprise. He will become motivated to be a force to be reckoned with and reach the potential that we all know he could achieve.
lmao i love this guy ^_^ lol his name 2 dunkin donuts lol ah man but ANYWAYS yea deff mardy...dude was always good in d well stealing anyways so him and nate can cause the other team 2 turn it over a few times and run the break ^-^ and chandler should even be in this poll cause we all know the potential he has

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
LMFAOOO!!!!
dude what are you smoking?!?!?!
whatever it is let me get some
the only way i would ever say that is if i was high as hell

portega1968

El Cacique
Nawh man didn't you hear the late breaking news from Portega i'm actually Eddy Currys House special.

jajajaja, that's the third pump fake you've thrown out there. you've been at me in different threads since you were exposed.

you know your alter ego IS EddieCurrysCancer, so don't fake it by bringing in ECHS.

you simply outed yourself even more.

portega1968

El Cacique
Yea it came as a suprise to me as well, but if anybody had the free time and overall intelligence to crack this case it would be portega.

I'm getting worried here dude... you seem to have a thing for me.

I think I'd better leave you, your other username and Jamal Crawford in your own little special world.