View Poll Results: Who will surprise us the most with good play?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chandler

6 25.00%
  • Collins

5 20.83%
  • Duhon

2 8.33%
  • Ewing Jr

2 8.33%
  • Gallinari

4 16.67%
  • Jeffries

1 4.17%
  • Lee

0 0%
  • Zach

1 4.17%
  • Q Rich

0 0%
  • Nate

3 12.50%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Knick Will Be The Best Surprise Of The 08-09 Season

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    dunkindonuts=getrealistic???
    Nawh man didn't you hear the late breaking news from Portega i'm actually Eddy Currys House special.

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Nawh man didn't you hear the late breaking news from Portega i'm actually Eddy Currys House special.

Really?

That's funny.

Originally Posted by Eddy Currys House Special
    Really?

That's funny.
    Yea it came as a suprise to me as well, but if anybody had the free time and overall intelligence to crack this case it would be portega.

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

jajajaja, that's the third pump fake you've thrown out there. you've been at me in different threads since you were exposed.

you know your alter ego IS EddieCurrysCancer, so don't fake it by bringing in ECHS.

you simply outed yourself even more.

Yea it came as a suprise to me as well, but if anybody had the free time and overall intelligence to crack this case it would be portega.
    I'm getting worried here dude... you seem to have a thing for me.

I think I'd better leave you, your other username and Jamal Crawford in your own little special world.

God Damn i shoulda known Portega was going to Expose me. I mean lets just look at the facts.

He's 40 so he obviously has all that life experience on me
    His great grasp for teenage pop culture.. See his uses of No homo
    All the free time in the world.. For a guy who has a wife and kids he sure seems to devote alot of time to trying to "expose me"...

I'm the one who has a thing for you?? Weren't you the one who gave MSG your phone number?? Interesting... Don't those in denile tend to deflect thier insecurities onto others?

But hey keep plugging away with that Mid Life crisis of yours. And hey if you do choose to come out of the closet don't worry i won't think any less of you. Probably because i think nothing of you to begin with.

But since your obviously not comfortable coming out yet, you can deflect all that built up aggression on to me. And continue to "expose" me. Whatever makes you feel better man. Just from now before you start to write a post i hope you count to 10 take a deep breath and remove all your needless emotions and insecurties and write something that adds something to the site.
    Last edited by GetRealistic; Oct 28, 2008 at 10:03.

God Damn i shoulda known Portega was going to Expose me. I mean lets just look at the facts.

All the free time in the world.. For a guy who has a wife and kids he sure seems to devote alot of time to trying to "expose me"...

I'm the one who has a thing for you?? Weren't you the one who gave MSG your phone number?? Interesting... Don't those in denile tend to deflect thier insecurities onto others?

But hey keep plugging away with that Mid Life crisis of yours. And hey if you do choose to come out of the closet don't worry i won't think any less of you. Probably because i think nothing of you to begin with.

But since your obviously not comfortable coming out yet, you can deflect all that built up aggression on to me. And continue to "expose" me. Whatever makes you feel better man. Just from now before you start to write a post i hope you count to 10 take a deep breath and remove all your needless emotions and insecurties and write something that adds something to the site.
    jajajaja, pathetically funny

smoked

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    smoked
    why does it feel like I'm watching Screech applauding Urkel?

Webster's new edition defines "smoked" as: what Paul gets from Metro on a recurring basis... I'm still trying to figure out that whole "I didn't say that Marbury was responsible for the 23 wins" spin-a-rama.

you seriously think these age clichés get 2 me? jajajajaja... they just lack originality and attempt to distract from the truth that GetRealistic and EddieCurrysCancer are two testiculos of the same scrotum.

Gallo. N°1

lol getreal has the ability to kimbo slice other posters when he wants too....

Can we make a list of possible aliases? We have alotta new posters on here and i got my eye (no homo) on 2 of them....

Dirk
    Dunkindonuts

Anyone else feel free to add to this list. I recently made a thread about dirk...i thought he was kiyaman at first but im now convinced that nyknicks126 is back on this site

After Chandler, i'd put my dough on the Big ****.

Originally Posted by dre48ny
    After Chandler, i'd put my dough on the Big ****.
    As long as you dont put the big **** on the dough...or wait no...in the dough...****

Originally Posted by portega1968
    why does it feel like I'm watching Screech applauding Urkel?

Webster's new edition defines "smoked" as: what Paul gets from Metro on a recurring basis... I'm still trying to figure out that whole "I didn't say that Marbury was responsible for the 23 wins" spin-a-rama.

you seriously think these age clichés get 2 me? jajajajaja... they just lack originality and attempt to distract from the truth that GetRealistic and EddieCurrysCancer are two testiculos of the same scrotum.
    you should go to the thread that is titled Randolph and chemistry changing...or something like that...me and Metro had an argument for days about it. You decide who is telling the truth.

Wait, who am i again?

and peep my rep points, i only got one point from one person about one poster

its not hard matlocks

and portega's a clowny herby jokey joke

yeah i said it