View Poll Results: Who will surprise us the most with good play?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chandler

    6 25.00%
  • Collins

    5 20.83%
  • Duhon

    2 8.33%
  • Ewing Jr

    2 8.33%
  • Gallinari

    4 16.67%
  • Jeffries

    1 4.17%
  • Lee

    0 0%
  • Zach

    1 4.17%
  • Q Rich

    0 0%
  • Nate

    3 12.50%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33

Thread: Which Knick Will Be The Best Surprise Of The 08-09 Season

  1. #16
    Veteran GetRealistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    dunkindonuts=getrealistic???
    Nawh man didn't you hear the late breaking news from Portega i'm actually Eddy Currys House special.

  2. #17

    Default

    Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Nawh man didn't you hear the late breaking news from Portega i'm actually Eddy Currys House special.

    Really?

    That's funny.

  3. #18
    Veteran GetRealistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Eddy Currys House Special
    Really?

    That's funny.
    Yea it came as a suprise to me as well, but if anybody had the free time and overall intelligence to crack this case it would be portega.

  4. #19
    El Cacique portega1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Nawh man didn't you hear the late breaking news from Portega i'm actually Eddy Currys House special.
    jajajaja, that's the third pump fake you've thrown out there. you've been at me in different threads since you were exposed.

    you know your alter ego IS EddieCurrysCancer, so don't fake it by bringing in ECHS.

    you simply outed yourself even more.

  5. #20
    El Cacique portega1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Yea it came as a suprise to me as well, but if anybody had the free time and overall intelligence to crack this case it would be portega.
    I'm getting worried here dude... you seem to have a thing for me.

    I think I'd better leave you, your other username and Jamal Crawford in your own little special world.

  6. #21
    Veteran GetRealistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    God Damn i shoulda known Portega was going to Expose me. I mean lets just look at the facts.

    He's 40 so he obviously has all that life experience on me
    His great grasp for teenage pop culture.. See his uses of No homo
    All the free time in the world.. For a guy who has a wife and kids he sure seems to devote alot of time to trying to "expose me"...


    I'm the one who has a thing for you?? Weren't you the one who gave MSG your phone number?? Interesting... Don't those in denile tend to deflect thier insecurities onto others?

    But hey keep plugging away with that Mid Life crisis of yours. And hey if you do choose to come out of the closet don't worry i won't think any less of you. Probably because i think nothing of you to begin with.

    But since your obviously not comfortable coming out yet, you can deflect all that built up aggression on to me. And continue to "expose" me. Whatever makes you feel better man. Just from now before you start to write a post i hope you count to 10 take a deep breath and remove all your needless emotions and insecurties and write something that adds something to the site.
    Last edited by GetRealistic; Oct 28, 2008 at 10:03.

  7. #22
    El Cacique portega1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    God Damn i shoulda known Portega was going to Expose me. I mean lets just look at the facts.

    He's 40 so he obviously has all that life experience on me
    His great grasp for teenage pop culture.. See his uses of No homo
    All the free time in the world.. For a guy who has a wife and kids he sure seems to devote alot of time to trying to "expose me"...


    I'm the one who has a thing for you?? Weren't you the one who gave MSG your phone number?? Interesting... Don't those in denile tend to deflect thier insecurities onto others?

    But hey keep plugging away with that Mid Life crisis of yours. And hey if you do choose to come out of the closet don't worry i won't think any less of you. Probably because i think nothing of you to begin with.

    But since your obviously not comfortable coming out yet, you can deflect all that built up aggression on to me. And continue to "expose" me. Whatever makes you feel better man. Just from now before you start to write a post i hope you count to 10 take a deep breath and remove all your needless emotions and insecurties and write something that adds something to the site.
    jajajaja, pathetically funny

  8. #23
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    God Damn i shoulda known Portega was going to Expose me. I mean lets just look at the facts.

    He's 40 so he obviously has all that life experience on me
    His great grasp for teenage pop culture.. See his uses of No homo
    All the free time in the world.. For a guy who has a wife and kids he sure seems to devote alot of time to trying to "expose me"...


    I'm the one who has a thing for you?? Weren't you the one who gave MSG your phone number?? Interesting... Don't those in denile tend to deflect thier insecurities onto others?

    But hey keep plugging away with that Mid Life crisis of yours. And hey if you do choose to come out of the closet don't worry i won't think any less of you. Probably because i think nothing of you to begin with.

    But since your obviously not comfortable coming out yet, you can deflect all that built up aggression on to me. And continue to "expose" me. Whatever makes you feel better man. Just from now before you start to write a post i hope you count to 10 take a deep breath and remove all your needless emotions and insecurties and write something that adds something to the site.

    smoked

  9. #24
    El Cacique portega1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    smoked
    why does it feel like I'm watching Screech applauding Urkel?

    Webster's new edition defines "smoked" as: what Paul gets from Metro on a recurring basis... I'm still trying to figure out that whole "I didn't say that Marbury was responsible for the 23 wins" spin-a-rama.

    you seriously think these age clichés get 2 me? jajajajaja... they just lack originality and attempt to distract from the truth that GetRealistic and EddieCurrysCancer are two testiculos of the same scrotum.

  10. #25
    Newbie Gallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Milano ITALY
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Gallo. N°1

  11. #26
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    God Damn i shoulda known Portega was going to Expose me. I mean lets just look at the facts.

    He's 40 so he obviously has all that life experience on me
    His great grasp for teenage pop culture.. See his uses of No homo
    All the free time in the world.. For a guy who has a wife and kids he sure seems to devote alot of time to trying to "expose me"...


    I'm the one who has a thing for you?? Weren't you the one who gave MSG your phone number?? Interesting... Don't those in denile tend to deflect thier insecurities onto others?

    But hey keep plugging away with that Mid Life crisis of yours. And hey if you do choose to come out of the closet don't worry i won't think any less of you. Probably because i think nothing of you to begin with.

    But since your obviously not comfortable coming out yet, you can deflect all that built up aggression on to me. And continue to "expose" me. Whatever makes you feel better man. Just from now before you start to write a post i hope you count to 10 take a deep breath and remove all your needless emotions and insecurties and write something that adds something to the site.
    lol getreal has the ability to kimbo slice other posters when he wants too....

    Can we make a list of possible aliases? We have alotta new posters on here and i got my eye (no homo) on 2 of them....

    Dirk
    Dunkindonuts

    Anyone else feel free to add to this list. I recently made a thread about dirk...i thought he was kiyaman at first but im now convinced that nyknicks126 is back on this site

  12. #27
    Superstar dre48ny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    681
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    After Chandler, i'd put my dough on the Big ****.

  13. #28
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by dre48ny
    After Chandler, i'd put my dough on the Big ****.
    As long as you dont put the big **** on the dough...or wait no...in the dough...****

  14. #29
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by portega1968
    why does it feel like I'm watching Screech applauding Urkel?

    Webster's new edition defines "smoked" as: what Paul gets from Metro on a recurring basis... I'm still trying to figure out that whole "I didn't say that Marbury was responsible for the 23 wins" spin-a-rama.

    you seriously think these age clichés get 2 me? jajajajaja... they just lack originality and attempt to distract from the truth that GetRealistic and EddieCurrysCancer are two testiculos of the same scrotum.
    you should go to the thread that is titled Randolph and chemistry changing...or something like that...me and Metro had an argument for days about it. You decide who is telling the truth.

  15. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Wait, who am i again?

    and peep my rep points, i only got one point from one person about one poster


    its not hard matlocks

    and portega's a clowny herby jokey joke

    yeah i said it

Similar Threads

  1. Unfit to lead. Marbury's final Knick season.
    By donchris in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: Jul 01, 2008, 20:15
  2. In Fairness to Last Season
    By Kiyaman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: Sep 27, 2007, 16:11
  3. Best knick news all off season
    By Trin_Starr in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Oct 01, 2006, 20:17
  4. Rodman a Knick next season?
    By jsm0331 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Jun 15, 2004, 15:27
  5. Will Baker be a Knick next season?
    By WiL8000 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Apr 12, 2004, 18:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •