Which Knick Will Be The Best Surprise Of The 08-09 Season

Who will surprise us the most with good play?

• Chandler

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Collins

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Duhon

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Ewing Jr

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Gallinari

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Jeffries

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Lee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zach

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Q Rich

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nate

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

GetRealistic

Starter
God Damn i shoulda known Portega was going to Expose me. I mean lets just look at the facts.

He's 40 so he obviously has all that life experience on me
His great grasp for teenage pop culture.. See his uses of No homo
All the free time in the world.. For a guy who has a wife and kids he sure seems to devote alot of time to trying to "expose me"...

I'm the one who has a thing for you?? Weren't you the one who gave MSG your phone number?? Interesting... Don't those in denile tend to deflect thier insecurities onto others?

But hey keep plugging away with that Mid Life crisis of yours. And hey if you do choose to come out of the closet don't worry i won't think any less of you. Probably because i think nothing of you to begin with.

But since your obviously not comfortable coming out yet, you can deflect all that built up aggression on to me. And continue to "expose" me. Whatever makes you feel better man. Just from now before you start to write a post i hope you count to 10 take a deep breath and remove all your needless emotions and insecurties and write something that adds something to the site.

Last edited:

portega1968

El Cacique
God Damn i shoulda known Portega was going to Expose me. I mean lets just look at the facts.

All the free time in the world.. For a guy who has a wife and kids he sure seems to devote alot of time to trying to "expose me"...

I'm the one who has a thing for you?? Weren't you the one who gave MSG your phone number?? Interesting... Don't those in denile tend to deflect thier insecurities onto others?

But hey keep plugging away with that Mid Life crisis of yours. And hey if you do choose to come out of the closet don't worry i won't think any less of you. Probably because i think nothing of you to begin with.

But since your obviously not comfortable coming out yet, you can deflect all that built up aggression on to me. And continue to "expose" me. Whatever makes you feel better man. Just from now before you start to write a post i hope you count to 10 take a deep breath and remove all your needless emotions and insecurties and write something that adds something to the site.

jajajaja, pathetically funny

Paul1355

All Star

smoked:smokin:

portega1968

El Cacique
smoked:smokin:

why does it feel like I'm watching Screech applauding Urkel?

Webster's new edition defines "smoked" as: what Paul gets from Metro on a recurring basis... I'm still trying to figure out that whole "I didn't say that Marbury was responsible for the 23 wins" spin-a-rama.

you seriously think these age clich?s get 2 me? jajajajaja... they just lack originality and attempt to distract from the truth that GetRealistic and EddieCurrysCancer are two testiculos of the same scrotum.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

lol getreal has the ability to kimbo slice other posters when he wants too....

Can we make a list of possible aliases? We have alotta new posters on here and i got my eye (no homo) on 2 of them....

Dirk
Dunkindonuts

Anyone else feel free to add to this list. I recently made a thread about dirk...i thought he was kiyaman at first but im now convinced that nyknicks126 is back on this site

Paul1355

All Star
why does it feel like I'm watching Screech applauding Urkel?

Webster's new edition defines "smoked" as: what Paul gets from Metro on a recurring basis... I'm still trying to figure out that whole "I didn't say that Marbury was responsible for the 23 wins" spin-a-rama.

you seriously think these age clich?s get 2 me? jajajajaja... they just lack originality and attempt to distract from the truth that GetRealistic and EddieCurrysCancer are two testiculos of the same scrotum.

you should go to the thread that is titled Randolph and chemistry changing...or something like that...me and Metro had an argument for days about it. You decide who is telling the truth.

Wait, who am i again?

and peep my rep points, i only got one point from one person about one poster

its not hard matlocks

and portega's a clowny herby jokey joke

yeah i said it

LJ4ptplay

Starter
lol getreal has the ability to kimbo slice other posters when he wants too....

Can we make a list of possible aliases? We have alotta new posters on here and i got my eye (no homo) on 2 of them....

Dirk
Dunkindonuts

Anyone else feel free to add to this list. I recently made a thread about dirk...i thought he was kiyaman at first but im now convinced that nyknicks126 is back on this site

Dirk and EddyCurrysCancer are one in the same. You might include Dunkindonuts as well. I'm not sure who they are originally though.