Originally Posted by metrocard
Coach Brown would make Richardson and Jefferies into the defenders they've been known to be; Cleveland could actually utilize both of those guys, don't think so black and white.

The best deal for us is trading Randolph, but also letting go of Crawford along with Randolph...

The main targets are
Crawford
Curry
Richardson
Jefferies
Randolph

Once they're gone, we're free.
I agree that Mike Brown could use them effectively, but they are expensive for the type of role they would be playing. Boston doesnt win the Title without players like House, PJ Brown etc. which is what type of role Jefferies and Q would have with Clev, but you just don't shell out 14 million for that sought of role. IMHO

The main targets to me are still the three headed Zeke Monster

Randolph
Curry
Crawford

It would be nice to move all three but a combination of Zach and another is cool. But like you pointed out earlier there might be more chance at Eddy beating Micheal Phelps in 100m Breast Stroke than us making a deal for him. I just keep hoping his deminished role will prompt him to bounce to Europe next summer.

Now back to Zach and Jamal, I like them both but I envision them both as players who push an already good team (ie. Clev) over the top, similar to Rasheed Wallace and what he did for the Pistions, but theyre not players you build with or around. So that is the reason they need to go