Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cavs and Pistons interested in Randolph

Veteran

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Trade deadline seems about the right time that teams, like the Pistons, will make a move towards Zach. Been saying it for some time about Zach and the trade deadline. He can;t stay and he is impressing so far.

Sooner or later this year, he will go.
    gotta disagree... not this year, maybe next tho i doubt then too, i think the following year.

48m is a lot of $$$ for nba teams (excepting a couple) to swallow...

Originally Posted by paris401
    gotta disagree... not this year, maybe next tho i doubt then too, i think the following year.

48m is a lot of $$$ for nba teams (excepting a couple) to swallow...
    yea but he will make more in the next two years then this year. Does a guy's contract sound bad when it is 14 mil or 17 mil? Zach's contract increases every year.

If he plays like he has been in the pre season and doesn't cause problems on or off the court, he will be traded. Unless he does so good that the Knicks want to keep him but that is doubtful with his contract.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

I want an extra draft pick.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    I want an extra draft pick.
    Walsh has been trying to get that, but in return the teams want us to give up a pick with Zach. LOL like we didn't give up enough picks already.

Veteran

yea but he will make more in the next two years then this year. Does a guy's contract sound bad when it is 14 mil or 17 mil? Zach's contract increases every year.

If he plays like he has been in the pre season and doesn't cause problems on or off the court, he will be traded. Unless he does so good that the Knicks want to keep him but that is doubtful with his contract.
    hey i hope u are rite... but those $$$$ around his neck are like an anchor...

Originally Posted by paris401
    hey i hope u are rite... but those $$$$ around his neck are like an anchor...
    I know but the Clippers and Grizzlies were willing to take it before he impressed this year. Think about it. He is passing the ball for once, being a team player, still scoring and rebounding, not causing chemistry problems.....i mean teams thought twice about him because of these issues and now these aren't problems.

I think teams will want him if he keeps this up.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Walsh has been trying to get that, but in return the teams want us to give up a pick with Zach. LOL like we didn't give up enough picks already.
    Robinson, Lee, Chandler, Gallinari isn't really elite when you compare that group with other NBA's teams prospect.

Veteran

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Robinson, Lee, Chandler, Gallinari isn't really elite when you compare that group with other NBA's teams prospect.
    i agree.. 2 sloooow white guys, a side show, and chandler (can't say anything bad about him...yet)...

and this is our future... ouch...