KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball 08-09 Season

metrocard

Legend
You can't stop crying?
use one of these.

kleenex.jpg

Kleenex? Tissues: It's Time To Let It Out?

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
I'll do that when you find out what contradiction means. :afro:
Fatman.
I see you refuse to answer the question. Here are some definitions of "contradiction".

con⋅tra⋅dic⋅tion

  <script type="text/javascript"> var interfaceflash = new LEXICOFlashObject ( "http://cache.lexico.com/d/g/speaker.swf", "speaker", "60", "18", "
forums
", "6"); interfaceflash.addParam("loop", "false"); interfaceflash.addParam("quality", "high"); interfaceflash.addParam("menu", "false"); interfaceflash.addParam("salign", "t"); interfaceflash.addParam("FlashVars", "soundUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcache.lexico.com%2Fdictionary%2Faudio%2Fluna%2FC07%2FC0799500.mp3"); interfaceflash.write(); </script><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://cache.lexico.com/d/g/speaker.swf" id="speaker" quality="high" loop="false" menu="false" salign="t" flashvars="soundUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcache.lexico.com%2Fdictionary%2Faudio%2Fluna%2FC07%2FC0799500.mp3" align="texttop" height="18" width="60"><noscript> </noscript>  /ˌkɒn
thinsp.png
trəˈdɪk
thinsp.png
ʃən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kon-truh-dik-shuh
thinsp.png
n] Show IPA Pronunciation
?noun <table class="luna-Ent"> <tbody><tr> <td class="dnindex">1.</td> <td>the act of contradicting; gainsaying or opposition.</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="luna-Ent"> <tbody><tr> <td class="dnindex">2.</td> <td>assertion of the contrary or opposite; denial.</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="luna-Ent"> <tbody><tr> <td class="dnindex">3.</td> <td>a statement or proposition that contradicts or denies another or itself and is logically incongruous.</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="luna-Ent"> <tbody><tr> <td class="dnindex">4.</td> <td>direct opposition between things compared; inconsistency.</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="luna-Ent"><tbody><tr><td class="dnindex">5.</td> <td>a contradictory act, fact, etc.</td></tr></tbody></table>

So please metro, explain how what I said was a contradiction. I'd love to learn.

metrocard

Legend
Spursfag4Life, you're really obsessed over me. I suggest you go see a doctor and hire a personal training with all that weight your gaining sitting on the computer and being so inactive and prone just because you're always tuned into my text.

Toons, I live a healthy, active lifestyle. I'm not a pothead bum that gets no juice like you. I smoke occasionally when I want to get saucy. I don't associate dudes who save mad pictures of Jamal Crawford on their desktop and have emotional outburst online when someone owns them.

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
Spursfag4Life, you're really obsessed over me. I suggest you go see a doctor and hire a personal training with all that weight your gaining sitting on the computer and being so inactive and prone just because you're always tuned into my text.
I see you still refuse to answer the question. LOL at you not knowing what "contradiction" means.

I see you still refuse to answer the question. LOL at you not knowing what "contradiction" means.

I AM GOD
I SUCK MSG33's cock

dont mess with me u motha fuk*@$% i kno wat contradiction means

nd jst because i spend my life on this site lookin up gay pics doesnt mean im gay, i got a fukin gf, what now bitch??? thts rite im god, im a dominate poster, i workout 2, what u say now bitchh?? huh huh? got nothin rite? im gonna own u with my bf's gold mac 10, u scared spurs boy? huh huh?

nd thts rite kblack, u shud be offended by my nonsensical mexican jokes, u r nothin, tu es basura! quemaloo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tomaloOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea what u got 2 say 2 dat bitch???
what what what?

soy una puta alegre que no tiene vida
wanna suck ma cock (homo)

thts all i gotta say

god out...

metro makin us dope smokers worldwide look bad

i workout, im god, i have a gf(bf), jst because im prob a pot smokin mexican loser who has no life other than this site

thts it i cant take any of u lower life lesser posters on here
as usual ill use facts to back up my points

1.) i have a gf (look at www.trannys4desperatemen.com)
2.) i workout (look at www.howtolose2poundsin3months.com)
3.)carlos arroyo is the best nba player ever (look at www.guywholoveguys.com)
4.) im a dominate poster on this site (ask kblack)
5.) im god (look at www.peoplewhopost30000+timesonaforum.com)
6.) im a gangsta (look at www.illegalimmigrant2gangstainunder10min.com)

as alwayz ive pwned all da idiots who think they beta then me

god out...

i workout, im god, i have a gf(bf), jst because im prob a pot smokin mexican loser who has no life other than this site

thts it i cant take any of u lower life lesser posters on here
as usual ill use facts to back up my points

1.) i have a gf (look at www.trannys4desperatemen.com)
2.) i workout (look at www.howtolose2poundsin3months.com)
3.)carlos arroyo is the best nba player ever (look at www.guywholoveguys.com)
4.) im a dominate poster on this site (ask kblack)
5.) im god (look at www.peoplewhopost30000+timesonaforum.com)
6.) im a gangsta (look at www.illegalimmigrant2gangstainunder10min.com)

as alwayz ive pwned all da idiots who think they beta then me

god out...

This dude is great :teeth: LMAO at all your posts. Notice Metrofag isn't responding to someone that's owning him all day! Now that's some funny Sh--! :thumbsup:

metrocard

Legend
LOL you don't know what contradiction means!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

^
Perfectly example of your average hick's IQ.

The amount of effort and energy put into me is really sad.
I guess that search for a job, a girlfriend, and basically a purpose in life besides being a tick on my dick failed completely, right?

^
Perfectly example of your average hick's IQ.

The amount of effort and energy put into me is really sad.
I guess that search for a job, a girlfriend, and basically a purpose in life besides being a tick on my dick failed completely, right?

Where's the example? Was the dictionary version confuse you? Again you show just how ignorant you are.