Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 226

Thread: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball 08-09 Season

  1. #136
    Member SpursFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    240
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by jpz17
    Metro, don't make him leave... Its nice having an outside opinion..
    I'm not going anywhere.

  2. #137
    Member SpursFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    240
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Why does spursfan keep coming back for more? Metro has destroyed him and out swagged him on countless occasions. Everything metro said has been on point....spurs fan lost (100 times)
    Really? Could you highlight those instances please? I'm curious where I got "destroyed" and "out swagged".



    This is a spurs fan were dealin with, shouldnt all of us as knicks fans join together for once. Team starbury and the haterburys.....you can call us the Team Starhaterburys
    I'm not against knicks fans. I'm against knicks fans who are too insecure with their own team and feel the need to attack other teams.



    I would agree with you if he didnt bring up 99
    You would agree with who? You know he brought 1999 up right?

    i have no problem with fans of other teams on here as long as they dont get emotional and insult our knicks. Its enough of an insult being fans of this group of failures....we dont need no spurs fans reminding us. I vote to have him kicked off the site.
    Fine. You can kick me off if you guys want. I joined to see the perspective of fans of a different team. If metrocard is the model of a knicks fan I'm not sure I wanna see it from your point of view.

  3. #138
    Member SpursFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    240
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    MSG: It was metro that brought up 99, not SpursFan, which is why I told metro NOT to bring it up. Then metro yelled at me and got all pissed off...Looks like you and metro don't agree all the time after all...
    But 1999 was an epic failure for the Spurs!!! Haven't you heard?

  4. #139
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Spurs, don't bad mouth the Knicks.. I bet the Spurs franchise couldn't last one year with Isiah.. We got skill having him that long!

  5. #140

    Default

    Originally Posted by Akamu
    All that coming from the worst poster on this forum by far.

    Your the punching bag of the forum.

    95% of what you post is straight garbage-
    According to who? Metro & Sons? aka you, msg etc? hahaha please

    You guys have gotten chumped on this board worse than John McCain and the Republican Party but go ahead and believe your own propaganda just like they do. 13 peeps voted him dumbest poster, that should tell you something.

  6. #141
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by Eddy Currys House Special
    According to who? Metro & Sons? aka you, msg etc? hahaha please

    You guys have gotten chumped on this board worse than John McCain and the Republican Party but go ahead and believe your own propaganda just like they do. 13 peeps voted him dumbest poster, that should tell you something.
    According to individuals with more then 5 fully functioning brain cells.

    The only thing that poll tells me is how many fans Metrocard has, and how big of a loser you are to dedicate an entire thread and poll towards someone who disrupts your sleep at night.

    Get over it already Metrocard has a girl and doesn't love you-


  7. #142
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by SpursFan4Life
    Really? Could you highlight those instances please? I'm curious where I got "destroyed" and "out swagged".

    I'm not against knicks fans. I'm against knicks fans who are too insecure with their own team and feel the need to attack other teams.

    You would agree with who? You know he brought 1999 up right?

    Fine. You can kick me off if you guys want. I joined to see the perspective of fans of a different team. If metrocard is the model of a knicks fan I'm not sure I wanna see it from your point of view.
    Where did you get destroyed and outswagged? Where didnt you get destroyed and outswagged is a better question.

    Originally Posted by Eddy Currys House Special
    According to who? Metro & Sons? aka you, msg etc? hahaha please

    You guys have gotten chumped on this board worse than John McCain and the Republican Party but go ahead and believe your own propaganda just like they do. 13 peeps voted him dumbest poster, that should tell you something.
    Metro took 4 maggots and put them in a line

    He added 4 more maggots who thought they were superior

    Well, it'll take 5 more before metro goes for his

    Now thats 13 peeps ate up at the same time



    The moral of the story is there were 13 posters (and actually many more then that) who challenged metro and lost. Metro won the poll because of all the angry herbs on this site who were embarrassed and kimbo sliced by him time and time again.

  8. #143
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    In fairness, MSG, metro just starts attacking people for no reason on this site. You know that's true. He attacked me for saying I didn't like his fantasy basketball rules and started insulting me personally, he attacked SpursFan for...I don't even know what he attacked SpursFan for. He attacks anybody who disagrees with anything he has to say, a sure sign of insecurity.

    What's good about one of these boards, when it works, is that people can freely discuss their opinions. metro just thinks he's right, and while he puts forth lengthy posts, they are laden with insults, cursing and just straight anger. Can you imagine if Obama started calling McCain "a fat ugly piece of **** with no life" and then threw some gang signs during one of the debates? He'd look like a total moron, and would be completely inappropriate.

    I just personally am of the ilk that people should be free to express their opinions without being attacked and insulted personally. If you want to disagree, fine but look MSG, you and I had a little argument re: Steph on another thread. We didn't come to attacking each other, we both laid out arguments and reasoning, and while you don't agree with me in the end and I don't agree with you, we didn't have to come to hurling insults at each other. That's the way **** should work, and THAT'S why people are upset. They come here to express their opinions only to be called a multitude of spanish slurs and insulted by some guy claiming that he is God. They aren't pissed off cuz they got super pwn'd or whatever by metro, they are pissed off because metro thinks it's okay to spew out his own opinions but won't let you spew yours.

    Just because somebody attacks people unprovoked and then insults them doesn't make them the best poster ever lolz!!!!11!!!!11!!1

    You know who else attacked people unprovoked and hurled insults? Adolf Hitler.
    Last edited by KBlack25; Nov 06, 2008 at 17:09.

  9. #144
    Member SpursFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    240
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Where did you get destroyed and outswagged? Where didnt you get destroyed and outswagged is a better question.



    Metro took 4 maggots and put them in a line

    He added 4 more maggots who thought they were superior

    Well, it'll take 5 more before metro goes for his

    Now thats 13 peeps ate up at the same time



    The moral of the story is there were 13 posters (and actually many more then that) who challenged metro and lost. Metro won the poll because of all the angry herbs on this site who were embarrassed and kimbo sliced by him time and time again.
    lol I'm convinced you're f*cking with me. Am I right?

  10. #145
    Member SpursFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    240
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    In fairness, MSG, metro just starts attacking people for no reason on this site. You know that's true. He attacked me for saying I didn't like his fantasy basketball rules and started insulting me personally, he attacked SpursFan for...I don't even know what he attacked SpursFan for. He attacks anybody who disagrees with anything he has to say, a sure sign of insecurity.
    He obviously attacked me because my team hasn't won anything....wait. He obviously attacked me because he knows what I look like...wait. He obviously attacked me because I care about the ratings my team pulls in...wait. I'm not sure why he attacked me. Chalk it up to his insecurities I guess.

  11. #146
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    In fairness, MSG, metro just starts attacking people for no reason on this site. You know that's true. He attacked me for saying I didn't like his fantasy basketball rules and started insulting me personally, he attacked SpursFan for...I don't even know what he attacked SpursFan for. He attacks anybody who disagrees with anything he has to say, a sure sign of insecurity.

    What's good about one of these boards, when it works, is that people can freely discuss their opinions. metro just thinks he's right, and while he puts forth lengthy posts, they are laden with insults, cursing and just straight anger. Can you imagine if Obama started calling McCain "a fat ugly piece of **** with no life" and then threw some gang signs during one of the debates? He'd look like a total moron, and would be completely inappropriate.

    I just personally am of the ilk that people should be free to express their opinions without being attacked and insulted personally. If you want to disagree, fine but look MSG, you and I had a little argument re: Steph on another thread. We didn't come to attacking each other, we both laid out arguments and reasoning, and while you don't agree with me in the end and I don't agree with you, we didn't have to come to hurling insults at each other. That's the way **** should work, and THAT'S why people are upset. They come here to express their opinions only to be called a multitude of spanish slurs and insulted by some guy claiming that he is God. They aren't pissed off cuz they got super pwn'd or whatever by metro, they are pissed off because metro thinks it's okay to spew out his own opinions but won't let you spew yours.

    Just because somebody attacks people unprovoked and then insults them doesn't make them the best poster ever lolz!!!!11!!!!11!!1

    You know who else attacked people unprovoked and hurled insults? Adolf Hitler.

    Listen KBlack.... Whether you like it or not, thats how it goes around here. Metro and MSG are two dominate posters. They are obviously (+ ABCD, who I believe is extremely close to them *no homo*) the posters who give the most facts and info to backup their points. You can disagree with them, but you gotta respect them. No matter what their attitudes are or what their opinions are, they are dominate posters. A dominate poster is someone who backs up their point... Well, MSG and Metro do that ALL the time. MSG and Metro made me the poster I am today, and I appreciate that. They are also part of team starbury, and we stick together. Now, KBlack, when you look past all this crap, we are all Knick fans right? We all saw LJ's 4 point play right? We were all watching when Danillo Gallinari was selected right? Now, lets try to forget about this and move on. We all need to start showin much more respect around here, this is a PUBLIC FORUM. I joined this froum 2 years ago, and I think the name of this site hasn't changed... it is KNICKSonline So lets start actin like it

  12. #147
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by jpz17
    Listen KBlack.... Whether you like it or not, thats how it goes around here. Metro and MSG are two dominate posters. They are obviously (+ ABCD, who I believe is extremely close to them *no homo*) the posters who give the most facts and info to backup their points. You can disagree with them, but you gotta respect them. No matter what their attitudes are or what their opinions are, they are dominate posters. A dominate poster is someone who backs up their point... Well, MSG and Metro do that ALL the time. MSG and Metro made me the poster I am today, and I appreciate that. They are also part of team starbury, and we stick together. Now, KBlack, when you look past all this crap, we are all Knick fans right? We all saw LJ's 4 point play right? We were all watching when Danillo Gallinari was selected right? Now, lets try to forget about this and move on. We all need to start showin much more respect around here, this is a PUBLIC FORUM. I joined this froum 2 years ago, and I think the name of this site hasn't changed... it is KNICKSonline So lets start actin like it
    JPZ, you make my point for me. I agree, it's KNICKSonline. And if metro backed up his points without hurling insults every five seconds, we'd have a much different story.

    We are all Knicks fans at heart, which is why I'm speaking against posters like metrocard. All he does is hurl insults at people and only intermittently does he make his point with stats or whatever else he wants to bring up. You don't see other people on here hurling insults, and that's my point.

    I do disagree with them, I'm fully within my right to do that as you said. But when disagreeing with them leads to what amounts to harrassment and ridiculous insults on people they don't even know, that's where I draw the line and step up not only for myself but for everyone else. Like I said, I had a good argument with MSG, and we didn't resort to name calling, I have no issue with MSG because outside of his last post he basically refrains from making insults and cursing at an uncalled for quantity. And that's why people hate metro, because he insults people for expressing their opinion.

    So, jpz, if you are going to say we are all Knicks fans and want to sing the Kumbaya let's all get along bull****, it's metro you have to address, not me.

  13. #148

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    So, jpz, if you are going to say we are all Knicks fans and want to sing the Kumbaya let's all get along bull****, it's metro you have to address, not me.
    Not to mention that if metro behaved like an adult his minions msg, akamu etc would follow suit. They both are much friendlier posters when he's not around.

    That said if there's one thing I've learned in my time time posting here it's that with the exception of getrealistic, lj42play, dakidd, kiyaman and a few others the board is some kind of bizarro land.

  14. #149
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    JPZ, you make my point for me. I agree, it's KNICKSonline. And if metro backed up his points without hurling insults every five seconds, we'd have a much different story.

    We are all Knicks fans at heart, which is why I'm speaking against posters like metrocard. All he does is hurl insults at people and only intermittently does he make his point with stats or whatever else he wants to bring up. You don't see other people on here hurling insults, and that's my point.

    I do disagree with them, I'm fully within my right to do that as you said. But when disagreeing with them leads to what amounts to harrassment and ridiculous insults on people they don't even know, that's where I draw the line and step up not only for myself but for everyone else. Like I said, I had a good argument with MSG, and we didn't resort to name calling, I have no issue with MSG because outside of his last post he basically refrains from making insults and cursing at an uncalled for quantity. And that's why people hate metro, because he insults people for expressing their opinion.

    So, jpz, if you are going to say we are all Knicks fans and want to sing the Kumbaya let's all get along bull****, it's metro you have to address, not me.
    Metro has good reasons.. I agree Metro should calm down a little, but grow up guys (who hate metro) Its the internet..

  15. #150
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by jpz17
    Metro has good reasons..
    Yeah, he has a textbook case of an insecure male. Constantly speaking about himself ("I have a gf" "I am always working out" "I am God" "I keep in shape) to aggrandize his relatively minor accomplishments in some effort to impress everyone he speaks to and lashing out when people disagree with him. It's a textbook case.

    Originally Posted by jpz17
    I agree Metro should calm down a little, but grow up guys (who hate metro) Its the internet..
    A little? This guy went totally ballistic when I didn't like his FANTASY BASKETBALL RULES. Then, to make his point, he locked me out of the league in which I was an active owner, and actually did my best to get people involved and into it, he locked me out of the league, dropped my guys and when I sent an email explaining to people that it wasn't me who ruined the league, I just had my players dropped for me, he locked me out of emailing the league as well, because he's a brat. I think it's metro that needs to grow up and stick to making fair, well balanced arguments rather than resorting to locking people out of his little fantasy league and constantly making fun of people like he's a 3rd grade bully...just because he's on Team Starbury doesn't make him right or even a halfway decent person.

Similar Threads

  1. Supp Fellas wanna make a fantasy basketball leauge
    By DaTPRiNCE in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Oct 22, 2008, 21:52
  2. Fantasy Basketball
    By KBlack25 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: Oct 09, 2008, 23:11
  3. Looking back on the 2003-04 Knicks season
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Jun 28, 2008, 21:10
  4. In Fairness to Last Season
    By Kiyaman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: Sep 27, 2007, 15:11
  5. Jay Williams
    By Skyhi300 in forum NBA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jan 17, 2005, 13:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •