Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 226

Thread: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball 08-09 Season

  1. #151

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Yeah, he has a textbook case of an insecure male. Constantly speaking about himself ("I have a gf" "I am always working out" "I am God" "I keep in shape) to aggrandize his relatively minor accomplishments in some effort to impress everyone he speaks to and lashing out when people disagree with him. It's a textbook case.



    A little? This guy went totally ballistic when I didn't like his FANTASY BASKETBALL RULES. Then, to make his point, he locked me out of the league in which I was an active owner, and actually did my best to get people involved and into it, he locked me out of the league, dropped my guys and when I sent an email explaining to people that it wasn't me who ruined the league, I just had my players dropped for me, he locked me out of emailing the league as well, because he's a brat. I think it's metro that needs to grow up and stick to making fair, well balanced arguments rather than resorting to locking people out of his little fantasy league and constantly making fun of people like he's a 3rd grade bully...just because he's on Team Starbury doesn't make him right or even a halfway decent person.
    Lets not forget that he put all of the players form your team on his. lol

  2. #152
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    hah yeah I think I got half of your players.. so funny

  3. #153
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by jpz17
    hah yeah I think I got half of your players.. so funny
    Point proven. Check and mate.

  4. #154
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    No I was saying that was awesome of Metro to do.. I'm loaded now

  5. #155
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Yeah it was awesome. Especially when he makes fun of me for liking fantasy, then he goes and spends his totally precious time, that he has none of because he works or is in school or is pumping iron or is training or is getting his butt plugged, making sure somebody who actually wanted to play and wanted to be active can't play...

    Real awesome.

  6. #156
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by jpz17
    Listen KBlack.... Whether you like it or not, thats how it goes around here. Metro and MSG are two dominate posters. They are obviously (+ ABCD, who I believe is extremely close to them *no homo*) the posters who give the most facts and info to backup their points. You can disagree with them, but you gotta respect them. No matter what their attitudes are or what their opinions are, they are dominate posters. A dominate poster is someone who backs up their point... Well, MSG and Metro do that ALL the time. MSG and Metro made me the poster I am today, and I appreciate that. They are also part of team starbury, and we stick together. Now, KBlack, when you look past all this crap, we are all Knick fans right? We all saw LJ's 4 point play right? We were all watching when Danillo Gallinari was selected right? Now, lets try to forget about this and move on. We all need to start showin much more respect around here, this is a PUBLIC FORUM. I joined this froum 2 years ago, and I think the name of this site hasn't changed... it is KNICKSonline So lets start actin like it
    The same way you give credit to me and metro, i give credit to metro for makin me the poster i am. The summer of 07 my computer had a virus, but i lurked on here occasionally and what i saw was a one man army destroyin every poster on this site that disagreed with him. Dr. Crappy, lil man bklyn, datruth, donchris...and several other posters were destroyed by metro who was almost by himself. There was one other poster who agreed with him, forget who it was. But while some still believed in isiah metro knew where we were heading, before everyone else. And he was right...He was the first one to take over this site, and then i came back and i agree with most of what metro says. Even when i dont, i always respect his opinions because he never says anything thats stupid or doesnt make sense. Then team starbury got formed earlier this year. I always point to the official blow it the **** up thread where i officially became elite as i defeated good posters like home theater guy and knickslover. Once you become elite you can pick and chose your spot. I dont feel like givin a newb tryin to get attention, disagreeing with me...then ill just call him a maggot and tell him to get the **** outta here. If im feelin like goin all in, thats what i do. Getreal is my most recent win...and prior to him i believe it was portega. Team starbury is unstoppable...abcd really stepped it up over the summer, we got jpz and akamu. I think rady should consider callin this site Starbariansonline.com

    We took out everyone on this site.

    Anyways, jpz-im happy that i helped make you become the poster you are. Your much better then when you first joined and continue to do your thing.

  7. #157
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    As a sidenote, I find it interesting that metro was anti-Isiah (like I was, but I wasn't here back when Isiah had all his power) but is pro-Marbury (one of Isiah's main guys until last season)...interesting to see how things change over time.

    BTW I think Isiah Thomas should hold open office hours Wednesday in the middle of the afternoon during which time all willing Knicks fans can come down to the Garden Offices and berate him mercilessly.

  8. #158
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    The same way you give credit to me and metro, i give credit to metro for makin me the poster i am. The summer of 07 my computer had a virus, but i lurked on here occasionally and what i saw was a one man army destroyin every poster on this site that disagreed with him. Dr. Crappy, lil man bklyn, datruth, donchris...and several other posters were destroyed by metro who was almost by himself. There was one other poster who agreed with him, forget who it was. But while some still believed in isiah metro knew where we were heading, before everyone else. And he was right...He was the first one to take over this site, and then i came back and i agree with most of what metro says. Even when i dont, i always respect his opinions because he never says anything thats stupid or doesnt make sense. Then team starbury got formed earlier this year. I always point to the official blow it the **** up thread where i officially became elite as i defeated good posters like home theater guy and knickslover. Once you become elite you can pick and chose your spot. I dont feel like givin a newb tryin to get attention, disagreeing with me...then ill just call him a maggot and tell him to get the **** outta here. If im feelin like goin all in, thats what i do. Getreal is my most recent win...and prior to him i believe it was portega. Team starbury is unstoppable...abcd really stepped it up over the summer, we got jpz and akamu. I think rady should consider callin this site Starbariansonline.com

    We took out everyone on this site.

    Anyways, jpz-im happy that i helped make you become the poster you are. Your much better then when you first joined and continue to do your thing.

    Just had to bold a few letters.. Now if I was to make a website dedicated to Steph, with a forum and all. Would anyone go to starburians.com?

  9. #159
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by jpz17
    Just had to bold a few letters.. Now if I was to make a website dedicated to Steph, with a forum and all. Would anyone go to starburians.com?
    I would but im not sure how many others would follow...

  10. #160
    Member SpursFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    240
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    I see now I'm dealing with a demigod. It's just too bad that person is the one who tells everyone he is a demigod. When are people gonna realize he's not? I'm still waiting for all those points where he "destroyed" and "outswagged" me.

  11. #161
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Spurs stfu

  12. #162
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by jpz17
    Spurs stfu
    Get 'em, boy.

    Spurs, you're a depressed clown.

    Your ugly cracker mother would drop on her knees into doggy screaming my name "Jose" in my "projects", trust me; she has platano fever.

    You took mad loses from the beginning, everyone has confirmed it; is that frustrating you? Take it easy hickman, its just the internet; you can't win them all.

    Your a homosexual, or lack masculinity; same both ways. Evidence? Reread your sensitive post.
    Spurs championship = has no meaning in the world of sports. Similar to your existence in life since you spend so much time trolling on forums. Are you unemployed and fat? Don't lie, only a person with such a boring lifestyle would be as pathetic as you.

    Prove that the majority of NBA fans and even Knick fans didn't expect the series to be a SWEEP.
    Your biggest problem in posting and why no here respects you is that you don't prove facts; you just spew a lot of lame stuff that doesn't show you know anything about the topic.

    So keep sighing, I know your frustrated that you can't provide any answers. Even when you though, they get shot down more easily than you and NyKnicks126 getting deaded by chicas.
    I talk about your personal life because you already made me understand you're a scumbag with no attributes or personality. Reality is your life. Your life is ****. I don't need to interview you, you are what I say. Cry about it, puto. You're just being made look like a fool who's insecure and cares too much about what some "demigod" states on a forum. Thank you for confirming my superiority.
    Its obvious you mix KBlack's precum in your oatmeal; denying it will only make it look more obvious.

    Stay mad, call yourself stupid. We could go into your low self esteem, but thats a whole another case study. Your a new level of depressed and unmotivated. Is this the only thing you do with your life? Go get a job whiteboy.

    You care what I say because I'm your superior. You go to bed utilizing all your thoughts focused directly on me. Its not a bad thing, because I'm the bomb.
    You live in the middle of no where, you probably ever been in a city your whole life, Napoleon Dynamite. Stop boring the forum with your imaginary friends from NYC, Paris, and Tokoyo. No one talks to hicks from Midofnowhere, Texas.

    Your statements have no logic or substance. Your answers are elementary and really simple to declare invalid. I wish you spend more time answering that bitching, so I could continue to expose you the fool you are, but I and the other Knicksonline.com members see your defense shell where you avoid spitting facts due to incapability of using logic and facts to help your argument by typing a lot of irrelevant statements that mean nothing.


    So you agree with me about:

    You don't understand being one of the pick and roll point guard's in the NBA and being adequate are two different descriptions of a player that do not equal each other. Its not that complex, if so prove other wise. Its taken you 3-4 post and you still haven't came up with an answer, thanks for confirming your mental retardation.


    But it frustrates that you can't make a point, so you cry at the end of your reply? Someone's mad. Keep showing your anger, its making this sweeter for me.


    You're really slow, how do you agree with one thing, but then contradict yourself?

    Knight is great at PASSING, just like how Arroyo is great at pick and roll, just like how Eddie House is good at shooting.
    Adequate is normally C-C+ level, agreed?
    Adequate PG's are GOOD or GREAT at some attributes and BAD or TERRIBLE at other attributes which averages out to them staying in the adequate NBA level of PG ability.
    Its really simple.
    Thinking would help you, just don't try too hard because we've seen you do that a lot and made a fool of yourself with contradictions and false thoughts that are outdated and not up to date.

    According to whom?

    Again, just because it's in your dreams doesn't mean it actually happens. What class of homosexual are you?
    If you say so.

    Ok.

    Robinson > Roger Mason.
    Prove so other wise.

    Robinson is making case for 6th man of the year.
    15 ppg
    48% FG
    44% 3pt
    2.5 steals
    4.1 rebounds
    4.5 assist
    in 29 minutes

    CAREER 36 PER MINUTE
    Robinson
    17 ppg
    4.1 rebounds
    3.5 assist
    42% FG
    37% 3pt

    Mason
    13 ppg
    3 rebounds
    2.9assist
    40% FG
    38% 3pt

    Robinson has more potential and room to grow, along with his good work ethic and love for the game, and the fact he's growing in a system that will inflate his numbers and utilize him at the most optimal level doesn't even make it a competition. You're a fool for even questioning this. Everyone on this site knows you have no comeback for this, just admit to your ignorance and save yourself some time(but in reality you don't have any goals or plans, so time doesn't matter to you)

    Your source of reference is odenized and other blogs?
    you're using people's opinions and blog writings as your source of reference....

    wow, atleast you have a reason for breaking the record for most ignorant statements texted. You're still a stupid fat guy though.

    You don't think Kobe's competitiveness and leadership doesn't help the team excel to the next level? Whatever honestly, its not like you have an education on team sports and sports psychology.

    I noticed you get dumber the more you type, its really funny.

    You said:
    Like when he was suspended 86 games in 2004? Logical enough for ya?

    Well, how is that "logic"? He got suspended for that long 4 years ago.
    Is your logic that Ron Artest has a 4 year cycle where he becomes uncontrollable crazy till the point he's suspended 86 games or in the range?

    You're a fool with no common sense.
    Artest has been good, and wants to win. The Rockets love his presence and Artest's addition has made the Rockets one of the elite 4 in the West. They now have a devastating and dynamic defense that will prove to be big in the playoffs.

    10 reasons? You can't provide 10 reasons? Are you afraid of the number 10? Or are you too foolish to come up with one reason? I said 10 reasons but I wanted to challenge you to the impossible, and you failed to answer with 10 reasons. Keep failing yourself, more laughs for me.

    You said Spurs front line is a year older...lmao, do you realize how old is their frontline? You act like they just entered their prime, idiot.

    You're fat, 99% of people in Texas are fat. You do no physical activity and troll internet forums, which increases your chances of being fat to 200%. Its like a 300% possibility that your fat. Cry about it. Facts are u'fact.

    You're annoyed; a good sign of sign of one who's annoyed is when they go into defensive mode and are stuck in denial. Thanks for letting me know I'm doing a good job on giving you an cable modem ass kicking. Damn chico, imagine the pain your brain must go through after having to deal with my post and feel so foolish when you come into the reality that you're unable to come up with ONE logical statement that proves to be true.



    It's not annoying me. You think you have this ability to read people's minds. You don't. I don't have to convince anyone of anything. How can I possibly prove a player who has only a few NBA games under his belt has a great skill set? Keep posting it. See if I care.

    Show me ways to develop skill without experience and prove that player has skill with playin experience, coach.
    Don't be afraid to use more than 10 words here, fatboy.
    I want an answer, faggot! Come on prove your theory right, don't transfer to another train and change what you stated.
    Do you really think your chubby ass can convince anyone Ian the random ass French center on the Spurs has a great skill set?
    CONVINCE US, hick. I'll keep posting this till you submit; you already confirmed its annoying you.


    Europe and the NBDL isn't the NBA.
    Heres your homework.
    Provide stats from Europe(we know that you don't know what team he played for *as your run to Google this second to look it up*)
    I want a 100 word explanation on how his performance in Europe and the NBDL will correlate to him playing in the NBA as a productive player.

    You believe.
    You don't know.
    You haven't shown the forum what you know.
    Stop preaching beliefs about your scrubs with NBA future and starting stating reality.
    80% of you roster can't acquire a starting job on most NBA teams. When Roger Mason; a man who started only 12 games in his life is your 4th best talent(Duncan, Ginobili, Parker), you've failed as a franchise on terms of stocking up on talent for the future.

    Range, close?

    same ****. You're just holding on to this too much because you've been exposed on every other point. I understand, but I'll let you get this one. Cherish this moment, since your little claim to fame is that 37 is not close to 40. Such a statement, you're brilliant.

    Spurs are 24th in the NBA in offense.
    Spurs are 20th in the NBA in defense
    Spurs are 22th in the NBA in Point DIFF +/-

    Spurs are 2-5 with no Parker or Ginobili, getting their ass kicked by the Rockets right now...they have no hope, and won't be able to compete with the elite of the west; Jazz, Lakers, Rockets and Hornets: These are the 4 teams you failed to prove that the Spurs are better than.


    Your depressed white ass



    KBlack, you're a b*tch.
    You come to the defense of a Spurs fan who got exposed left and right.
    All because you're upset you couldn't spend all your useless free time playing on your 93938th different fantasy league team. All because no one wanted to join your whack ESPN league. All because you didn't get the rules and regulations you wanted in my league.
    All you've done is cry about me "attacking" people. I don't really care about the internet, so most of what I say is out of my freedom and creativity. I have no respect or regard for you, especially a scumbag like you.
    If your feelings got hurt, thats way too ****ing bad. Sorry if you lost sleep over this, but you really need to move on and get over something so ****ing stupid. I don't even check this stupid ass league because I barely have time to be on the computer ****ing around.

    I am UNETHICAL, arrogant; but I provide the facts and always have the ammo to defend myself from anyone who doubts me. I guess thats what makes me such a controversial poster.
    Peace.

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    The same way you give credit to me and metro, i give credit to metro for makin me the poster i am. The summer of 07 my computer had a virus, but i lurked on here occasionally and what i saw was a one man army destroyin every poster on this site that disagreed with him. Dr. Crappy, lil man bklyn, datruth, donchris...and several other posters were destroyed by metro who was almost by himself. There was one other poster who agreed with him, forget who it was. But while some still believed in isiah metro knew where we were heading, before everyone else. And he was right...He was the first one to take over this site, and then i came back and i agree with most of what metro says. Even when i dont, i always respect his opinions because he never says anything thats stupid or doesnt make sense. Then team starbury got formed earlier this year. I always point to the official blow it the **** up thread where i officially became elite as i defeated good posters like home theater guy and knickslover. Once you become elite you can pick and chose your spot. I dont feel like givin a newb tryin to get attention, disagreeing with me...then ill just call him a maggot and tell him to get the **** outta here. If im feelin like goin all in, thats what i do. Getreal is my most recent win...and prior to him i believe it was portega. Team starbury is unstoppable...abcd really stepped it up over the summer, we got jpz and akamu. I think rady should consider callin this site Starbariansonline.com

    We took out everyone on this site.

    Anyways, jpz-im happy that i helped make you become the poster you are. Your much better then when you first joined and continue to do your thing.
    I remember we had semi-beef in the beginning when you weren't so critical of Isiah, but your status blew up when you started dominating dudes in debates, provided a lot of interesting facts, and spoke the truth on every current event that happened with the Knicks. Then you started making the game threads and cool off topic threads which is when I knew you became King.

    I get too much credited, guys like GetReal, Kiyaman, ABCD, homer, Starts, Allen, Knicks15...Pricey...etc, so many people I forgot, but each one of those guys have their own style which makes this forum a pleasure to read. When you have depressed clowns like Spursfag and KWhack degrading the forum to elementary level, you know have to put these clowns in check.

  13. #163
    Veteran OriginalKnickGrandson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    1,116
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Metro Dude you have to be a chick. Women don't even go on rants like you when dissagreed with. Do you read the posts or just look for people to bash with stupid pointless insults? I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you chief but there are no "Kings" of this sight, and the only "elementary level's" here are caused by needless insults for other people's opinions. Who the hell are you to say "clowns need to be put in check"? Because they don't agree with you. YOUR A JOKE there Cyberthug hahaha! Gay this, Homo that, Isiah sexual WTF? Keep your homesexual tendancey's to youfself thank you. When you bring Basketball Knowlage to your arguments they are good to read, but 90% of the time all you do is insult people (way to make the sight enjoyable for everyone Metro) At least the people here that don't agree with you and your Boy Steph (still holing on hahaha!) will admit that he has great Basketball skills, but I haven't once read anything you've posted here agreeing with us that Steph is a chemistry killer or is a couple cards shy of a full deck? Your a 1 sided fool, team looks pretty good with-out steph hugh?....... I know I know if steph were playing............ In the words of your boy MSG, "**** outta here"

  14. #164
    Veteran OriginalKnickGrandson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    1,116
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Go get a job whiteboy.




    Racist ?




    You care what I say because I'm your superior. because I'm the bomb.





    Big Head?





    You live in the middle of no where, you probably ever been in a city your whole life, No one talks to hicks from Midofnowhere, Texas.





    Really? I have "country friends"








    What class of homosexual are you?





    There are Class's (wow you know a lot about Homosexuals?????)






    You're still a stupid fat guy though.



    Cause he's from Texas?

    And all Black people like chicken, and all white people are part of the KKK, all Itialians are part of the mob, Ireshmen are all Drunks YOUR A FOOL METRO and I have lost all respect for your dumb Racist ass!






    You said Spurs front line is a year older...lmao, do you realize how old is their frontline? You act like they just entered their prime, idiot.





    So they must not be a year older?






    Spurs are 24th in the NBA in offense.
    Spurs are 20th in the NBA in defense
    Spurs are 22th in the NBA in Point DIFF +/-







    Your bashing a team that became a Dynasty while we were winning 30 games a year? Not smart Metro, Not smart.












    Your depressed white ass










    ^^^^ Very cute Metro.









    I am UNETHICAL, arrogant; but I provide the facts and always have the ammo to defend myself from anyone who doubts me. I guess thats what makes me such a controversial poster.
    Peace.





    YOUR A RACIST, HOMOPHOBE AND THE MOST ARROGANT MUTHER ****ER I'VE EVER HAD THE DIS-PLEASURE OF COMMING ACROSS, CLASSLESS, COMPLETELY CLASSLESS.

  15. #165
    Your Best Bet is B Ez datruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    The same way you give credit to me and metro, i give credit to metro for makin me the poster i am. The summer of 07 my computer had a virus, but i lurked on here occasionally and what i saw was a one man army destroyin every poster on this site that disagreed with him. Dr. Crappy, lil man bklyn, datruth, donchris...and several other posters were destroyed by metro who was almost by himself. There was one other poster who agreed with him, forget who it was. But while some still believed in isiah metro knew where we were heading, before everyone else. And he was right...He was the first one to take over this site, and then i came back and i agree with most of what metro says. Even when i dont, i always respect his opinions because he never says anything thats stupid or doesnt make sense. Then team starbury got formed earlier this year. I always point to the official blow it the **** up thread where i officially became elite as i defeated good posters like home theater guy and knickslover. Once you become elite you can pick and chose your spot. I dont feel like givin a newb tryin to get attention, disagreeing with me...then ill just call him a maggot and tell him to get the **** outta here. If im feelin like goin all in, thats what i do. Getreal is my most recent win...and prior to him i believe it was portega. Team starbury is unstoppable...abcd really stepped it up over the summer, we got jpz and akamu. I think rady should consider callin this site Starbariansonline.com

    We took out everyone on this site.

    Anyways, jpz-im happy that i helped make you become the poster you are. Your much better then when you first joined and continue to do your thing.
    lol, y u lieying, me and metro were like the only marbury supporters on this board, i go and read some of the posts i made and i cant believe how much i supported marbury, the same thing team starburst says today is the same shyt i was saying back then...there was actually a time when metro wanted starburst off the team

Similar Threads

  1. Supp Fellas wanna make a fantasy basketball leauge
    By DaTPRiNCE in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Oct 22, 2008, 21:52
  2. Fantasy Basketball
    By KBlack25 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: Oct 09, 2008, 23:11
  3. Looking back on the 2003-04 Knicks season
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Jun 28, 2008, 21:10
  4. In Fairness to Last Season
    By Kiyaman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: Sep 27, 2007, 15:11
  5. Jay Williams
    By Skyhi300 in forum NBA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jan 17, 2005, 13:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •