Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball 08-09 Season

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

I'm the King.
    You're not that serious.
    So I'll take this as a joke.
    Original, you're really not such an original poster, when have you said anything insightful or important besides unoriginal Marbury rants as if he drilled your mom in the culo like a jackhammer into concrete.

I don't want anyone to agree with me, nor don't care. When you can't back up a point with no facts, then that gives me the green light to open a can of whoop ass, because Stone Cold said so.

Only homosexual men tell other men thank you, you proved my point.
    Its not like you get sex anyway, so talking about sexual preference is an uncomfortable topic for you.

Why are you coming to the defense of a Spurs fan? I don't care if you like my post, coming to the defense of a Spurs fan should get you banned from this site. If you're not connected with that Knicks that well(who the **** is from Upstate NY?, not even Yonkers/Westchester) then I could understand why you don't have the pasison of a real Knicks fan and the understanding of the team.

BTW, upstate has mad hicks and Upstate NY is probably the least urban area in the whole Northeast. Of course you would have country friends, any city friends would just be pretenders.

How can you call me racist because I said whiteboy, but then you bring up

OrginalKnicksfag quote:

all Black people like chicken, and all white people are part of the KKK, all Itialians are part of the mob, Ireshmen are all Drunks.

WTF?

You just played yourself.

datruth, you're actually right; I remember those days. I wanted everyone off the team.
    I gotta go to work, I'll come back to talk more about that.

Let me fill you in on a little secret jack-ass aka Metro, I was born in the Bronx way back in "77" lived there with my Mom untill like 5 or 6 moved to Yonkers (just off Tucuho RD (by the Ice rink) and we also lived about 4 blocks from the raceway (PS 5 and 14) untill I was 12 then we moved out on to the Island (Shirley) yeah out by the Hamptons Hommie and then we moved upstate when I was 15. Oh yeah did I mention my Grandfather played for the Original Knicks and had the first recorded NBA assaist and went on to scout for the Knicks after his playing days were done? (Leo Ace Gotlieb, go ahead and look it up) So to tell me I'm not a true New Yorker or Knicks fan is just plain RETARDED!

As for my sexuality and anyone elses on this sight its really none of your buisness. You sound like a little punk calling everyone gay that dosen't agree with you and you think that makes you a good poster :P jackass. By the way give me 30 minuts with Pocahontis (with-out my Wife knowing) and she'd spit on you the next time she saw you

As for the racist "quote" of mine, anyone that read the post can see that it was sarcasm and I was refering to what you wrote....jackass. My best friends name is Efrin Rivera and my Brother in law is Javier Rodregez (or however Javi spells his last name) so yeah I'm a huge racist.....jackass

YOU KNOW NOTHING OF WHAT YOU SPEAK ABOUT SO JUST SIT DOWN AND DRINK A TALL GLASS OF SHUT THE HELL UP
    Last edited by OriginalKnickGrandson; Nov 17, 2008 at 09:33.

12th man

You look like an American Idol tryout, and I'm just sitting here with a Simon swagger watching your pathetic sad performance.

You lived in the city for like 5 months, and you haven't been there in 100 hundreds year. The only thing NYC is your putabitch mother and your old stinky dead grandfather.

Your grandfather had the first recorded "assaist", I'm pretty sure he did since no one records assaists, dumbass.

Efrin Rivera is probably a sell out to have such an successful loser like you as a friend, you know one hispanic, I guess that makes you cool with all of them. Typical racist unaware whiteboy mentality.

Post a picture of you and your wife, guarantee all of us would be laughing hysterically. You already dug yourself in a deep hole, how you redeem yourself instead of being a frustrated coward who has never had a relevant post on this site till he decided to look for attention by saying my name.

Is this the new trend? Dudes getting famous off the name "metrocard"? SMH...

Originally Posted by metrocard
    You look like an American Idol tryout, and I'm just sitting here with a Simon swagger watching your pathetic sad performance.

What preformance?

You lived in the city for like 5 months

"5 months" can you even read?

The only thing NYC is your putabitch mother and your old stinky dead grandfather.

This just shows your lack of class.

Your grandfather had the first recorded "assaist", I'm pretty sure he did since no one records assaists, dumbass.

Look it up like I said "dumbass" The game believe it or not was in Toronto.

Efrin Rivera is probably a sell out to have such an successful loser like you as a friend, you know one hispanic,

Still can't count ^

I guess that makes you cool with all of them. Typical racist unaware whiteboy mentality.

You are such a simple little boy you amuse me, Whitboy mentality? What does that mean exactly ?....... you racist bitch.

Post a picture of you and your wife, guarantee all of us would be laughing hysterically. You already dug yourself in a deep hole, how you redeem yourself instead of being a frustrated coward who has never had a relevant post on this site till he decided to look for attention by saying my name.

You know that's funny cause I thaught the same thing when I saw your ugly ass on the sight, you look like that terrorist dummy that the comedian on comedy central has Jeff Dunham. I'm not going to bag on your "friend" becuase she has nothing to do with this, and once again I have class.

Is this the new trend? Dudes getting famous off the name "metrocard"? SMH...

"Dudes Getting Famous" you are a retard, who's looking for fame in here besides you? Bitch.

Am I getting under your skin yet? Bitch

12th man

Okay, fat guy.

Okay, fat guy.

The only thing fat on me is my **** little boy.

Anyone reading these posts are laughing at you you fool, you don't respond to not 1 question I ask and when I prove all of your points wrong you call me fat guy like youv'e ever seen me? Your such a bitch

12th man

Your not losing weight just sitting your fatass naked; being a bitch on the computer all day.
    I'm off to workout/study.
    Peace puto.

Your not losing weight just sitting your fatass naked; being a bitch on the computer all day.
    I'm off to workout/study.
    Peace puto.

You and your silly gay fantasy's, silly Metrofag, dicks are for chicks

Originally Posted by SpursFan4Life
    Cool. And your name is Jose? I don't wanna get there and not know which project you're in.

I've been taking "mad loses"? Ya see, when you try and insult someone (especially when you go off on their writing style) you might wanna proof read.

I'm not a homosexual no matter what happens in your dreams.

If you say so. I'll have to blot away my tears by looking at the 1999 Larry O'Brien Trophy.
    Again. I don't care.

*sigh* that's not how this works my young friend. When YOU say something stupid, YOU have to back it up. I can't prove a negative.

Yet you keep talking about my personal life.

Defensive? I'm just wondering why you keep bringing him up. He hasn't exactly been a big participant in our little discussion. Do you have a crush on him or something?

I guess I am stupid. You seem to know everything about me so it must be true if you say it is. Guilty as charged. I'm beginning to wonder if this is all an act or if you're really this delusional.

Says the person with 3400+ posts (most short stories) in 2 years.

Why should I care what you say? Oh that's right. God speaks to you and angels and everything. My mistake.
    It's not a problem no. We're not on the streets. You're a wannabe who needs to post on internet forums to feel badass.

Ok
    Huh? I'm responding to your idiotic points.

There are answers to statements? That's a new one. There are answers to questions. I'm not sure I've ever seen an answer to a statement before.

No I do understand that. Equating them seems a little ridiculous to me. Then again I don't have a gay crush on Carlos Arroyo so I can sort of understand why you would equate them.

Wrong about what? You said, "Brevin Knight is an excellent passer, but cannot fulfill a full time job now because he's an adequate PG" I think you just contradicted yourself.
    Good for him. Bad for you for saying he couldn't "fulfill a full time job now"
    I see you don't understand hypotheticals. Kudos again.

According to whom?

Again, just because it's in your dreams doesn't mean it actually happens. What class of homosexual are you?
    If you say so.

Ok.

I'm assuming you're asking if I have any other "evidence" of Kobe being selfish. It's hard to tell what with your atrocious command of the english language.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    These are just a few links that delve into the question of Kobe's selfishness.

Thanks. And it's "you're" or "you are".

I provided some reading material for you. Unfortunately there aren't many pictures so you'll have to actually read.

It does when the mentality of a player is concerned. Can we say with any certainty that Kobe will be a team player for the entire season? Especially if they go on a losing streak.

No I didn't. Please provide evidence of such a statement.
    What should I have done?
    So why are you so fond of it?

Like when he was suspended 86 games in 2004? Logical enough for ya?

LOL 10 reasons? Why that arbitrary number? I said they usually end up top 3 (which is supported by the facts). I said I think they'll do the same this year because their defense hasn't really changed except their front line is a year older. Stop putting words in my mouth please.

Again I was making fun of you when I listed those teams and reasons they wouldn't beat the Spurs. I see you're too stupid to realize it.

Is this a test? You keep attacking me for being "fat" or "chubby". Answer me this question and then I'll answer every question you ever ask. Have you ever seen me?

It's not annoying me. You think you have this ability to read people's minds. You don't. I don't have to convince anyone of anything. How can I possibly prove a player who has only a few NBA games under his belt has a great skill set? Keep posting it. See if I care.

King illegal forest to pig wild kill in it a is!

He has been in Europe and the NBDL. The National Basketball DEVELOPMENTAL League.

Prove I post at hoopshype. You'll have a hell of a time since I don't.
    Whose ****? Why are you so obsessed with ****?

his draft profile from 3 years ago. Got it.

No.
    No. Never said it did. That's why I use this nice little word "believe". I believe he can become a great defender. Unlike you I can't see the future.

I'm not in Texas. How do I present myself as such?

Yes.

It's in the range of close to 40? So it's not actually close. It's just in the range. Gotcha.
    I'm not a complicated guy, no.

I care. That's all that matters to me.
    Couldn't care less.
    Neither is "35 years without a title".

Don't care.

It has been a rough start to the season to be sure. I'm concerned with the defense right now but as I've said before they always start slow. Last night did show us that George Hill will most likely take Jacque Vaughn's backup job. He and Anthony Tolliver led a comeback but fell short in the end. I'm encouraged by some things and discouraged by others.

I guess they're on pace for 0-82. Since you can see the future can you tell me if they'll win a game?

Last time I checked there are 82 games in the season, not 3.
    Scared to comeback to what point? I've already said I'm not saying they're best team in the league or even the West. You keep saying I did but you like to lie. And I'm not the one that keeps talking about ****s. You have that distinct honor.

Don't care.

What question?!?!?!?

I disagree. Are you saying you wouldn't be proud of a Knicks title if the ratings were down? Do you really feel that much of a need to be loved? That's kinda sad.
    I do and I'm fairly sure there are many thousands like me.
    I'm the one repeating myself? That's rich.
    So because they lose in ratings they're "losers". I guess it's time to hand back those trophies. Your logic is unflappable!

Never said there was and why do I care? Also, do the Knicks have one of, if not the, best Power Forward of all time?

Where do you work? See this is how you have conversations with people. You don't just make sh*t up about them and keep saying it to make it true.
    No I just happen to be able to use a computer during my day.
    Jesus?

ALL YOUR BASES ARE BELONG TO US!

Look this is fun and all but we're going in circles. You keep attributing statements to me that I never made. I keep injecting logic into our discussion. You keep saying I'm fat even though you've never seen me etc. Come with something new (and preferably not as long) please.

This is funny ****! I call it "Metrofag Owned all Day" I really enjoyed it. (all except for the spurs beating the knicks in "99" stuff )

You lived in the city for like 5 months, and you haven't been there in 100 hundreds year. The only thing NYC is your putabitch mother and your old stinky dead grandfather.
    Sorry I just had to point this out. Continue.

[quote=SpursFan4Life;71829]Sorry I just had to point this out. Continue.

Notice he didn't respond to either answer??????

damn metro, we got all these stalkers now. Thats what happens when your the best. Everyone wants a piece of the champs... you fakkits go find another site to "take over", ko is ran by team starbury

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    ko is ran by team starbury
    I thought it is run by Rady in Romania? Must have got that wrong.

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    damn metro, we got all these stalkers now. Thats what happens when your the best. Everyone wants a piece of the champs... you fakkits go find another site to "take over", ko is ran by team starbury

Self appointed "Best" means absolutly nothing MSG. I like what you do for the game threads but you are so blinded by your love for Starbury (or Metro's Jizz in your eyes) that you can't see your on a sinking ship. Neither one of you or for that matter most of "team Starbury" come to finish a debate. You guy's come in insult posts that don't agree with your opinion and have no facts to back yourselves up , you say "hey your a fag" and "Marbury is the best"...... real ****ing intellagent when your "boy" isn't even going to be a KNICK soon? What's that MSG **** otta herrre, yeah I got if chief.