KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball 08-09 Season

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
^
Perfectly example of your average hick's IQ.

The amount of effort and energy put into me is really sad.
I guess that search for a job, a girlfriend, and basically a purpose in life besides being a tick on my dick failed completely, right?
Why do you continue to dodge the question? Oh right because you don't know what contradiction means. And I guarantee you my IQ is higher than yours.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
Why do you continue to dodge the question? Oh right because you don't know what contradiction means. And I guarantee you my IQ is higher than yours.

Comon spursfun I think is about time to start focusing about the knicks (this is a knicks forum not a metrocard forum) and the topics of this forum and stop going back and forth with metro(same for him too). I dont give a crap if he knows what contradiction means or other ''deep'' words for that matter, all I care is what he bring to this site and so far he did more than you(not so much lately). I'm not saying this to take metro side, he already have his ''loyal supporters'' but I think this shyt has been going on for too long. When you first joined I thought you were a good addition to this site (and you may still be) even so you are a spurs fun but lately (80 or so posts) the only reson you came here is just to keep alive your ''jerry springer'' show with metro. I mean if you dislike the guy just ignore him dont try to school him. Metro is always gonna be metro (god for some evil for others)and if you dont understand that you not making a strong case for your above ''guarantee''.

1)Why do you continue to dodge the question? Oh right because you don't know what contradiction means. And I guarantee you my IQ is higher than yours.

2)Because I know what words mean? What other words do you not know the meanings of?

3)It's not ignorance you moron. It would be denial. One more word you don't understand.

4)LOL you don't know what contradiction means!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

5)I see you still refuse to answer the question. LOL at you not knowing what "contradiction" means.

6)I see you refuse to answer the question. Here are some definitions of "contradiction".

7)Why don't you explain how that is a contradiction for this hick?

8)I'm at a loss for words...

Those are your last 8 posts and all are off topic. I think it's time one of you guys take the high road and (prove your IQ) start having knikcs related disscutions. Or maybe we should have a new thread where you can go back and forth with metro and we can go there when we feel bored and want to get some childish entrateiment.

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
Comon spursfun I think is about time to start focusing about the knicks (this is a knicks forum not a metrocard forum) and the topics of this forum and stop going back and forth with metro(same for him too). I dont give a crap if he knows what contradiction means or other ''deep'' words for that matter, all I care is what he bring to this site and so far he did more than you(not so much lately). I'm not saying this to take metro side, he already have his ''loyal supporters'' but I think this shyt has been going on for too long. When you first joined I thought you were a good addition to this site (and you may still be) even so you are a spurs fun but lately (80 or so posts) the only reson you came here is just to keep alive your ''jerry springer'' show with metro. I mean if you dislike the guy just ignore him dont try to school him. Metro is always gonna be metro (god for some evil for others)and if you dont understand that you not making a strong case for your above ''guarantee''.
This will be my last off-topic post. But just take second to see why I started to go off topic. I was talking about basketball until metro decided to go after me personally. Maybe it's time I give it up. But I just can't stand morons like him.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
This will be my last off-topic post. But just take second to see why I started to go off topic. I was talking about basketball until metro decided to go after me personally. Maybe it's time I give it up. But I just can't stand morons like him.

This will be my last off-topic post.(good to hear)

But just take second to see why I started to go off topic. (saw it all and it's always the same script)

I was talking about basketball until metro decided to go after me personally.(that's why I said you were a good addition)

Maybe it's time I give it up. (good judgement)

But I just can't stand morons like him.(ignore ?)<!-- / message -->

metrocard

Legend

Because I don't care about you?
Everyone is telling you to hop off, you got ethered, dominated in debate, and embarassed by me. Now you developed a metrocard obsessive disorder that is incurable. Enjoy being depressed over my lack of interest in your opinion. (Welcome to my ignore list since you contribute nothing to this site and everyone thinks your post are lame, useless and too much about me, damn, you're my biggest fan, maricon)

Where's the example? Was the dictionary version confuse you? Again you show just how ignorant you are.

You're brilliant.

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
I found all that stuff about Garnett and Duncan.

For the record, that game (Game 1) was on May 9, 1999, which just happened to be Mother's Day, 1999 -- leading to a pretty good supposition that if Garnett was ever going to wish Timmy a Happy Mother's Day, it was that day. (curiously, the T'Wolves were almost always out of the playoffs by Mother's Day in other years and when they were in at that juncture (2004), they were playing the Kings and not the Spurs). <!--- end of box border --> <!-- -->
That's the game it supposedly happened. Supposedly, when Duncan was shooting free throws, Garnett said, "Happy Mother's Day, mother ****er."
Tim's mother died the day before his 14th birthday.

And here's some more video (as if it was needed) that KG is a suckerpunching bitch.