Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball 08-09 Season

metro makin us dope smokers worldwide look bad

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Spursfag4Life, you're really obsessed over me. I suggest you go see a doctor and hire a personal training with all that weight your gaining sitting on the computer and being so inactive and prone just because you're always tuned into my text.

Toons, I live a healthy, active lifestyle. I'm not a pothead bum that gets no juice like you. I smoke occasionally when I want to get saucy. I don't associate dudes who save mad pictures of Jamal Crawford on their desktop and have emotional outburst online when someone owns them.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Spursfag4Life, you're really obsessed over me. I suggest you go see a doctor and hire a personal training with all that weight your gaining sitting on the computer and being so inactive and prone just because you're always tuned into my text.
    I see you still refuse to answer the question. LOL at you not knowing what "contradiction" means.

Banned

Originally Posted by SpursFan4Life
    I see you still refuse to answer the question. LOL at you not knowing what "contradiction" means.

I AM GOD
    I SUCK MSG33's ****

dont mess with me u motha fuk*@$% i kno wat contradiction means

nd jst because i spend my life on this site lookin up gay pics doesnt mean im gay, i got a fukin gf, what now bitch??? thts rite im god, im a dominate poster, i workout 2, what u say now bitchh?? huh huh? got nothin rite? im gonna own u with my bf's gold mac 10, u scared spurs boy? huh huh?

nd thts rite kblack, u shud be offended by my nonsensical mexican jokes, u r nothin, tu es basura! quemaloo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tomaloOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea what u got 2 say 2 dat bitch???
    what what what?

soy una puta alegre que no tiene vida
    wanna suck ma **** (homo)

thts all i gotta say

god out...

Banned

Originally Posted by Toons
    metro makin us dope smokers worldwide look bad

i workout, im god, i have a gf(bf), jst because im prob a pot smokin mexican loser who has no life other than this site

thts it i cant take any of u lower life lesser posters on here
    as usual ill use facts to back up my points

1.) i have a gf (look at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ])
    2.) i workout (look at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ])
    3.)carlos arroyo is the best nba player ever (look at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ])
    4.) im a dominate poster on this site (ask kblack)
    5.) im god (look at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ])
    6.) im a gangsta (look at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ])

as alwayz ive pwned all da idiots who think they beta then me

god out...

12th man

Spursfag loves the attention, hes definitely showing he doesn't get much outside of this forum.

Spursfag loves the attention, hes definitely showing he doesn't get much outside of this forum.
    LOL you don't know what contradiction means!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Originally Posted by Metrocards
    i workout, im god, i have a gf(bf), jst because im prob a pot smokin mexican loser who has no life other than this site

thts it i cant take any of u lower life lesser posters on here
    as usual ill use facts to back up my points

1.) i have a gf (look at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ])
    2.) i workout (look at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ])
    3.)carlos arroyo is the best nba player ever (look at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ])
    4.) im a dominate poster on this site (ask kblack)
    5.) im god (look at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ])
    6.) im a gangsta (look at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ])

as alwayz ive pwned all da idiots who think they beta then me

god out...

This dude is great LMAO at all your posts. Notice Metrofag isn't responding to someone that's owning him all day! Now that's some funny Sh--!

12th man

LOL you don't know what contradiction means!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    ^
    Perfectly example of your average hick's IQ.

The amount of effort and energy put into me is really sad.
    I guess that search for a job, a girlfriend, and basically a purpose in life besides being a tick on my dick failed completely, right?

^

I guess that search for a job, a girlfriend, and basically a purpose in life besides being a tick on my dick failed completely, right?

Where's the example? Was the dictionary version confuse you? Again you show just how ignorant you are.

^

Why do you continue to dodge the question? Oh right because you don't know what contradiction means. And I guarantee you my IQ is higher than yours.

Why do you continue to dodge the question? Oh right because you don't know what contradiction means. And I guarantee you my IQ is higher than yours.

Comon spursfun I think is about time to start focusing about the knicks (this is a knicks forum not a metrocard forum) and the topics of this forum and stop going back and forth with metro(same for him too). I dont give a crap if he knows what contradiction means or other ''deep'' words for that matter, all I care is what he bring to this site and so far he did more than you(not so much lately). I'm not saying this to take metro side, he already have his ''loyal supporters'' but I think this shyt has been going on for too long. When you first joined I thought you were a good addition to this site (and you may still be) even so you are a spurs fun but lately (80 or so posts) the only reson you came here is just to keep alive your ''jerry springer'' show with metro. I mean if you dislike the guy just ignore him dont try to school him. Metro is always gonna be metro (god for some evil for others)and if you dont understand that you not making a strong case for your above ''guarantee''.

1)Why do you continue to dodge the question? Oh right because you don't know what contradiction means. And I guarantee you my IQ is higher than yours.

2)Because I know what words mean? What other words do you not know the meanings of?

3)It's not ignorance you moron. It would be denial. One more word you don't understand.

4)LOL you don't know what contradiction means!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

5)I see you still refuse to answer the question. LOL at you not knowing what "contradiction" means.

6)I see you refuse to answer the question. Here are some definitions of "contradiction".

7)Why don't you explain how that is a contradiction for this hick?

8)I'm at a loss for words...

Those are your last 8 posts and all are off topic. I think it's time one of you guys take the high road and (prove your IQ) start having knikcs related disscutions. Or maybe we should have a new thread where you can go back and forth with metro and we can go there when we feel bored and want to get some childish entrateiment.

Originally Posted by DANUTZ39
    Comon spursfun I think is about time to start focusing about the knicks (this is a knicks forum not a metrocard forum) and the topics of this forum and stop going back and forth with metro(same for him too). I dont give a crap if he knows what contradiction means or other ''deep'' words for that matter, all I care is what he bring to this site and so far he did more than you(not so much lately). I'm not saying this to take metro side, he already have his ''loyal supporters'' but I think this shyt has been going on for too long. When you first joined I thought you were a good addition to this site (and you may still be) even so you are a spurs fun but lately (80 or so posts) the only reson you came here is just to keep alive your ''jerry springer'' show with metro. I mean if you dislike the guy just ignore him dont try to school him. Metro is always gonna be metro (god for some evil for others)and if you dont understand that you not making a strong case for your above ''guarantee''.
    This will be my last off-topic post. But just take second to see why I started to go off topic. I was talking about basketball until metro decided to go after me personally. Maybe it's time I give it up. But I just can't stand morons like him.

This will be my last off-topic post. But just take second to see why I started to go off topic. I was talking about basketball until metro decided to go after me personally. Maybe it's time I give it up. But I just can't stand morons like him.
    This will be my last off-topic post.(good to hear)

But just take second to see why I started to go off topic. (saw it all and it's always the same script)

I was talking about basketball until metro decided to go after me personally.(that's why I said you were a good addition)

Maybe it's time I give it up. (good judgement)

But I just can't stand morons like him.(ignore ?)<!-- / message -->

12th man

Because I don't care about you?
    Everyone is telling you to hop off, you got ethered, dominated in debate, and embarassed by me. Now you developed a metrocard obsessive disorder that is incurable. Enjoy being depressed over my lack of interest in your opinion. (Welcome to my ignore list since you contribute nothing to this site and everyone thinks your post are lame, useless and too much about me, damn, you're my biggest fan, maricon)

Originally Posted by OriginalKnickGrandson
    Where's the example? Was the dictionary version confuse you? Again you show just how ignorant you are.
    You're brilliant.