Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball 08-09 Season

Can we do something about the settings in this league? They are retarded. No Injured Reserve? No Bench? wtf...

Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Can we do something about the settings in this league? They are retarded. No Injured Reserve? No Bench? wtf...
    Word what kind of draft was this anyway an autopick? I thought the draft was at 10:15.

I say we do the whole thing over and have a proper draft over the weekend or some ****.

Originally Posted by Eddy Currys House Special
    Word what kind of draft was this anyway an autopick? I thought the draft was at 10:15.

I say we do the whole thing over and have a proper draft over the weekend or some ****.
    Nah it just went on, I missed most of it...but I drafted Arenas expecting to throw him on injured reserve until he came back, but there's no IR? That's so dumb.

I have Lee Chandler Mayo... Howard, Davis, Peirce... My team is perfect

mines sayin that all the rosters are empty

Go to tomorrow...

Not bad....

chris paul, brandon roy, turkoglu, boozer, horford, al harrington, and camby

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

KBlack25, your face is retarded...stop crying.

Good luck to everyone.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

guys my team is open to trade discussions i need some bigs....

Leave it to Commissioner Metrotard to screw up the draft time and league settings.

You really can't make it up.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    KBlack25, your face is retarded...stop crying.

Good luck to everyone.
    Good come back...seriously, I'm so offended by some moron who obviously has no idea how to make a fantasy league. It makes no sense to have no bench. It makes no sense to have no IR. I hope your #1 overall pick gets seriously hurt...then you're forced to drop him because you can't put him any where because there is no injured reserve.

Seriously the settings need to be changed and after 3 days everyone will agree with me.

In addition: If a guy is day to day and might sit out a few games, the way your settings work you are forced to either drop him or use up games played at a particular position without being able to edit. So either, when your best guy gets hurt, you waste games played by getting nothing as long as that guy is injured or you put your best player out on the open market where anybody can just pluck him up as soon as he gets back from injury. I see that we can change them every Monday but having no room for a bench and no room to move any players means this league lacks any sort of strategy and thus, lacks any sort of fun. Congrats on ruining what could have been a good and fun league...

In addition to the In Addition: The way our settings work injuries become particularly crippling. If a guy gets hurt you basically HAVE to drop him and HAVE to decide immediately who that guys replacement will be. You can't have a position by committee in the interim until someone steps up or someone comes back. This means if Kobe Bryant is out for 2 weeks, you either have to drop him or choose to gain nothing at Kobe's position. It doesn't make much sense, if a guy gets hurt you should at least have a CHANCE to fill in for him without having to drop him. Think about how it works in basketball, a guy gets hurt he goes on the IR and the team usually picks someone up or uses someone off their bench (which we don't have, either) to fill in for him. We should be managing our fantasy teams like a real team, it's only fair...
    Last edited by KBlack25; Oct 30, 2008 at 09:10.

12th man

You're just mad because no one wanted to join your whack league.
    Stop being a cry baby...you were b*tching from the beginning of the thread and I let it slide.

I posted the league rules and setting way before the draft.

Go get laid or find a smut to stick. You take this fantasy stuff way too seriously.

Fantasy basketball isn't that fun chico, you really need to find new hobbies.

I was getting the neck while watching the Knicks game...while you were here...sitting...mad at me...because no one wanted to be apart of your FL.

Why would I honestly give a deep thought on a bunch of fantasy nerds who have no athletic nerve or bone in their body stressing over simplistic **** on a make believe GM league?

Go suck on your mom's pinga till its wrinkled

Peace.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    You're just mad because no one wanted to join your whack league.
    Stop being a cry baby...you were b*tching from the beginning of the thread and I let it slide.

I posted the league rules and setting way before the draft.

Go get laid or find a smut to stick. You take this fantasy stuff way too seriously.

Fantasy basketball isn't that fun chico, you really need to find new hobbies.

I was getting the neck while watching the Knicks game...while you were here...sitting...mad at me...because no one wanted to be apart of your FL.

Why would I honestly give a deep thought on a bunch of fantasy nerds who have no athletic nerve or bone in their body stressing over simplistic **** on a make believe GM league?

Go suck on your mom's pinga till its wrinkled

Peace.
    A) I have a girlfriend
    B) You took enough effort to create the league, figure you'd give it a good run
    C) If fantasy sports isn't fun "chico", why did you create a league in the first place?
    D) See me on the court, I can school your ass even with my sprained ankle
    E) I'm not mad at you sweetheart, I just don't think it makes much sense.
    F) It's clear you know that I'm right because rather than address why the rules are one way, you decide to lay out a personal attack on me, somebody you've never met. It's a typical strategy of debate (I'm in Law School, I know this ****), that when you see your side is failing to attack the character and credibility of your opponent. Sorry, it won't work.

Edit: G) Just give me a rationale as to why there's no bench or IR. That's all I'm asking for...If you give me a good reason why it should be that way (no, "Because I felt like it," does not count), I'll shut up...

Edit: H) You never said there was no IR and no Bench, only what the actual starting positions were...
    Last edited by KBlack25; Oct 30, 2008 at 09:53.

Also, metro, if I were to pick up a guy midweek, can I move him into my lineup or do I have to wait to Monday? Do you know? Does anybody?

12th man

Stop lying. Herb goons like you get no play.
    The league took me 2 minutes to make, and 3 minutes to make this thread. Thats longer than you performance in bed.
    I created a league for the FORUM, pendejo.
    It helps keep the good members of this site up to date with other NBA players, injuries and etc.
    I like bringing this forum together because its an interesting group of crazy ass Knick fans.

You live in the white boy neighborhood...come to the BX and see me, on the basketball court and in the boxing ring.
    I'll strain your hamstrings, quads and calves if you like too, have you all f*cked up like the little puto you are.

Nice, you're in Law School so you must know everything since graduated and mastered every textbook.

You have no character or credibility, I honestly didn't know you posted on this site until you came crying and b*itching on my thread. So in reality and in your terms of Law School, I would be attacking nothing since theres nothing there for me to attack. Find a character and build up some credibility. I don't think you'll be able to do that through playing fantasy basketball on Yahoo, ESPN, Google, CNN, PBS...get a life son.