KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball 08-09 Season

KBlack25

Starter
KBlack25, your face is retarded...stop crying.

Good luck to everyone.

Good come back...seriously, I'm so offended by some moron who obviously has no idea how to make a fantasy league. It makes no sense to have no bench. It makes no sense to have no IR. I hope your #1 overall pick gets seriously hurt...then you're forced to drop him because you can't put him any where because there is no injured reserve.

Seriously the settings need to be changed and after 3 days everyone will agree with me.

In addition: If a guy is day to day and might sit out a few games, the way your settings work you are forced to either drop him or use up games played at a particular position without being able to edit. So either, when your best guy gets hurt, you waste games played by getting nothing as long as that guy is injured or you put your best player out on the open market where anybody can just pluck him up as soon as he gets back from injury. I see that we can change them every Monday but having no room for a bench and no room to move any players means this league lacks any sort of strategy and thus, lacks any sort of fun. Congrats on ruining what could have been a good and fun league...

In addition to the In Addition: The way our settings work injuries become particularly crippling. If a guy gets hurt you basically HAVE to drop him and HAVE to decide immediately who that guys replacement will be. You can't have a position by committee in the interim until someone steps up or someone comes back. This means if Kobe Bryant is out for 2 weeks, you either have to drop him or choose to gain nothing at Kobe's position. It doesn't make much sense, if a guy gets hurt you should at least have a CHANCE to fill in for him without having to drop him. Think about how it works in basketball, a guy gets hurt he goes on the IR and the team usually picks someone up or uses someone off their bench (which we don't have, either) to fill in for him. We should be managing our fantasy teams like a real team, it's only fair...

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
You're just mad because no one wanted to join your whack league.
Stop being a cry baby...you were b*tching from the beginning of the thread and I let it slide.

I posted the league rules and setting way before the draft.

Go get laid or find a smut to stick. You take this fantasy stuff way too seriously.

Fantasy basketball isn't that fun chico, you really need to find new hobbies.

I was getting the neck while watching the Knicks game...while you were here...sitting...mad at me...because no one wanted to be apart of your FL.

Why would I honestly give a deep thought on a bunch of fantasy nerds who have no athletic nerve or bone in their body stressing over simplistic shit on a make believe GM league?

Go suck on your mom's pinga till its wrinkled

Peace.

KBlack25

Starter
You're just mad because no one wanted to join your whack league.
Stop being a cry baby...you were b*tching from the beginning of the thread and I let it slide.

I posted the league rules and setting way before the draft.

Go get laid or find a smut to stick. You take this fantasy stuff way too seriously.

Fantasy basketball isn't that fun chico, you really need to find new hobbies.

I was getting the neck while watching the Knicks game...while you were here...sitting...mad at me...because no one wanted to be apart of your FL.

Why would I honestly give a deep thought on a bunch of fantasy nerds who have no athletic nerve or bone in their body stressing over simplistic shit on a make believe GM league?

Go suck on your mom's pinga till its wrinkled

Peace.

A) I have a girlfriend
B) You took enough effort to create the league, figure you'd give it a good run
C) If fantasy sports isn't fun "chico", why did you create a league in the first place?
D) See me on the court, I can school your ass even with my sprained ankle
E) I'm not mad at you sweetheart, I just don't think it makes much sense.
F) It's clear you know that I'm right because rather than address why the rules are one way, you decide to lay out a personal attack on me, somebody you've never met. It's a typical strategy of debate (I'm in Law School, I know this shit), that when you see your side is failing to attack the character and credibility of your opponent. Sorry, it won't work.

Edit: G) Just give me a rationale as to why there's no bench or IR. That's all I'm asking for...If you give me a good reason why it should be that way (no, "Because I felt like it," does not count), I'll shut up...

Edit: H) You never said there was no IR and no Bench, only what the actual starting positions were...

Last edited:

KBlack25

Starter
Also, metro, if I were to pick up a guy midweek, can I move him into my lineup or do I have to wait to Monday? Do you know? Does anybody?

metrocard

Legend
Stop lying. Herb goons like you get no play.
The league took me 2 minutes to make, and 3 minutes to make this thread. Thats longer than you performance in bed.
I created a league for the FORUM, pendejo.
It helps keep the good members of this site up to date with other NBA players, injuries and etc.
I like bringing this forum together because its an interesting group of crazy ass Knick fans.

You live in the white boy neighborhood...come to the BX and see me, on the basketball court and in the boxing ring.
I'll strain your hamstrings, quads and calves if you like too, have you all f*cked up like the little puto you are.

Nice, you're in Law School so you must know everything since graduated and mastered every textbook.

You have no character or credibility, I honestly didn't know you posted on this site until you came crying and b*itching on my thread. So in reality and in your terms of Law School, I would be attacking nothing since theres nothing there for me to attack. Find a character and build up some credibility. I don't think you'll be able to do that through playing fantasy basketball on Yahoo, ESPN, Google, CNN, PBS...get a life son.

KBlack25

Starter
Stop lying. Herb goons like you get no play.
The league took me 2 minutes to make, and 3 minutes to make this thread. Thats longer than you performance in bed.
I created a league for the FORUM, pendejo.
It helps keep the good members of this site up to date with other NBA players, injuries and etc.
I like bringing this forum together because its an interesting group of crazy ass Knick fans.

You live in the white boy neighborhood...come to the BX and see me, on the basketball court and in the boxing ring.
I'll strain your hamstrings, quads and calves if you like too, have you all f*cked up like the little puto you are.

Nice, you're in Law School so you must know everything since graduated and mastered every textbook.

You have no character or credibility, I honestly didn't know you posted on this site until you came crying and b*itching on my thread. So in reality and in your terms of Law School, I would be attacking nothing since theres nothing there for me to attack. Find a character and build up some credibility. I don't think you'll be able to do that through playing fantasy basketball on Yahoo, ESPN, Google, CNN, PBS...get a life son.

Again, I could go into personal attacks on you and your low class spanglish speak, but I'll choose to rise above it. There's no need for you to attack me, but for someone who talks about getting ass all the time you sure seem rather obsessed with another dude's sexual performance...

I agree, fantasy is a fantastic way to get people more knowledgeable and up-to-date on happenings around the league.

You honestly think I care of what some guy on a Knicks message board has to say about me? Trust me, all you are doing is making yourself look more low class. You know I'm right because you still haven't answered any of my critiques of the system you've established. You honestly think I care if you've known that I posted? Oh no some random low life on Knicksonline.com doesn't know who I am, crap...I have no character? Just because I don't go around bashing people and talking in spanish doesn't mean I have no character you low class piece of mierda.

I have no credibility? After my first post on this board ever people were begging me to post more, nominating me for post of the month. I was invited here from someone on hoopshype.com because someone noticed the high quality of my posts, and my well thought out intelligent arguments.

I'm not scared of you metrocard, newsflash. Nothing you say about my "performance" or my character affects me in any way, shape or form. You don't know, you don't know anything about me besides a screen name. Get over it, you're wrong. I'm right. Sorry.

portega1968

El Cacique
i'm in an ESPN league with IR and bench.

the settings on this one are no doubt different in that sense, but let's go with them.

Since I got no bench, I wont have to worry about changing lineups cause everybody plays... just duke it out with whatever you have and feed off the waiver wire like a madman, buajajajajajajajajajaja

KBlack25

Starter
If this is how we're gonna play, that's how we're gonna play. It's a lot more of a crapshoot than I like, gotta rely a bit on luck, a bit of crafty decision making...

metrocard

Legend
You're not good at personal insults, so don't even try; leave it to me.
You're insecure? lol...you sound a little sensitive when someone puts you on the spot and blows it up. Just brush it off, wheres your confidence?

Class my ass...you're ugly and obsessed with fantasy basketball...you made yourself look like a clown and lost from the beginning. Just let it go and play. You done more crying than Paul Pierce.

I appreciate your crying tone in your 2nd paragraph, laughing at your misery is pleasurable as I type away making you look like an inferior. How long did it take you to google spanish bad words? I'm glad you take the effort in replying to the God. You're blowing up your own spot, just play the game.

LMAO @

KBlack said:
"After my first post on this board ever people were begging me to post more, nominating me for post of the month. I was invited here from someone on hoopshype.com because someone noticed the high quality of my posts, and my well thought out intelligent arguments."

You know this man takes the internet seriously when he fully acknowledges compliments as quotas of success. You're a fool for even exposing yourself like this, who honestly cares what online invitations you get? This is why I doubt you have a sex life or any life at all. I get millions of credits and comments on my post...I just keep posting. I'm a humble guy with arrogrance. It works out. You presented yourself as a guy who's desperate for internet love.

"You're wrong, I'm right"

You sound like a frustrated 5th grader.

What kind of man says sorry to another man? You just lost all credibility on your masculinity.

LOL @ at you getting challenged and you back out.

Why does it always seem like whenever theres a game, these mad internet geeks take it to the most serious level?

Just play the game and callate...its just a GAME.

Whatever that was left of your confidence is now shot and terminated.

Keep replying back with more crybaby shit and I'll just drop the bomb on this thread.

People told you here to don't be a b*tch with me.
Now you learn your lesson.

KBlack25

Starter
"What kind of man says sorry to another man? You just lost all credibility on your masculinity."

I never said sorry that I started with you, I said sorry that you're wrong. And in terms of what man says sorry to another, how about Steve Smith, one of the best WRs in the NFL. He apologized personally to his teammate for punching him. I dare you to go tell him he isn't a man.

"Whatever that was left of your confidence is now shot and terminated."

Nice grammar, seriously how hard was it to get past 5th grade?

"I appreciate your crying tone in your 2nd paragraph, laughing at your misery is pleasurable as I type away making you look like an inferior. How long did it take you to google spanish bad words?"

I actually speak Spanish pretty well, even for a white kid. I took Spanish for 5 years or so. La reputa madre que te reparyo carajo. How's that?

"You're insecure? lol...you sound a little sensitive when someone puts you on the spot and blows it up. Just brush it off, wheres your confidence?"

I never said I was insecure, I think you wanted to say, "Are you insecure?" Again, maybe a return to elementary school would be good for you.

"People told you here to don't be a b*tch with me.
Now you learn your lesson."

I'm scared Metro...really...please, get over yourself.

" I'm glad you take the effort in replying to the God...I'm a humble guy with arrogrance."

Yep, calling yourself God sounds humble to me...moron.

KBlack25

Starter
Metro, were you by any chance JoseJ on hoopshype.com? If so I have something interesting for you and this whole board to see...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
looks like we have our 3rd alias....

we gotta keep track

dirk
dunkindonuts
spursfan4life

whos who?

dirk is knicks 126, spursfan=currys house special?

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
Why would a spurs fan join a knicks site? We have alotta new members on here. I believe that a couple of them are aliases.

A good friend of mine is a Knicks fan. He was talking about this site and I decided to join. I'm also at www.spurstalk.com as Shastafarian. I usually only post in their political forum though. I used to be at www.spursreport.com before I got banned and they started sucking big huge donkey balls.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Not sure, he never told me the name he uses...

Well....welcome to the site. I like Tim duncan and ginobili. I dont know if you guys will make it to the finals this year but if you do and you play the celtics i hope you beat them and embarrass that gay piece of shit garnett.

Duncan >> Garnett