Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball 08-09 Season

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Well....welcome to the site. I like Tim duncan and ginobili. I dont know if you guys will make it to the finals this year but if you do and you play the celtics i hope you beat them and embarrass that gay piece of **** garnett.

Duncan >> Garnett
    haha thanks

Spurs fans always get up in arms when people say Garnett is better than Duncan. We usually go into stat padding and such. Truth is Garnett is a great player. He's also a huge dick. You guys know about him sucker punching one of his teammates in the face because that teammate was trying to do well against him in practice? Hilarious. I hate him...but not as much as I hate Phil Jackson.

Originally Posted by SpursFan4Life
    haha thanks

Spurs fans always get up in arms when people say Garnett is better than Duncan. We usually go into stat padding and such. Truth is Garnett is a great player. He's also a huge dick. You guys know about him sucker punching one of his teammates in the face because that teammate was trying to do well against him in practice? Hilarious. I hate him...but not as much as I hate Phil Jackson.
    I dont like or dislike phil jackson but i hate garnett. Most of the time he backs down or runs from other players. Wasnt it a young player he hit? I think i remember that. He is a great player but hes not Duncan. It makes me sick when i hear hes better then duncan. Duncans got stats, more rings, and hes more clutch.

I dont like or dislike phil jackson but i hate garnett. Most of the time he backs down or runs from other players. Wasnt it a young player he hit? I think i remember that. He is a great player but hes not Duncan. It makes me sick when i hear hes better then duncan. Duncans got stats, more rings, and hes more clutch.
    Yeah it was a young guy. Rick Rickert from Duluth, Minnesota. He was my hero for a while.

I just read through this thread. How can you not have an IR or Bench position? If you don't care about fantasy why did you start a league? If you're gonna start a league you might as well do it right.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

You said sorry...stop trying to deny you submitted to me.

te jodiste pai jajajajaa..q clase de marcion eres...

ejjejeeje como dice la cancion ....Potosino es tremenda bellaca se pasa todo el dia saboriando matraca...chinga en los partys chinga en los montes donde quiere q se lo monten ....jajajajajaj el tipo es hermfordita tiene un bibcho chiquito y una tremenda crica

eres un maricon...aceptalo

You speak as much spanish as an asian deaf child, stop lying white boy.

You writing style is so boring...yawn.

We know you're scared.

I am God, you're my inferior.

MSG and I use to post @ hoopshype, do you realize how pathetic you are by PMing me and posting in this thread that you admit stalking my post?

I'm obviously important to your internet life.

Its okay that you're registered to every basketball forum and fantasy basketball league in the internet.

We know you have no life.
    You already exposed yourself for crying like a baby in this thread because the fantasy league wasn't the way you wanted.

Go find a purpose in life, instead of cleaning the dried semen from my ****.

You still didn't answer...were you JoseJ?

12th man

I was JoseJ on hoopshype to get more Knick fans on this site...I sent an invite to all the active Knick posters on hoopshype to Knicksonline...KBlack is obsessing over a PM I sent him(copy and pasted to every Knick fan on there).

Why you are obsessed?
    You're alway online when I come back here from class/workout/work/gf.
    Do you wait for my response and copy and paste every quote by me?
    Its cool, you're not the first.

Getting exposed by metro leads to obsessive disorders...you seem to be stressing out.

You still crying?

12th man

lol...this guy is pathetic, I'm out to workout/haircut/gf/gettng sauced for this party.

Enjoy sitting on the computer all day on your 39 different basketball sites your registered on to play fantasy basketball all day then wait for me to log back on.

lmaoooooooooooooooooo, mariconcito, sigue.

What a dork

All i have to say is whatever happened to the 'great' Carlos Arroyo's NBA career?

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

Originally Posted by Eddy Currys House Special
    What a dork

All i have to say is whatever happened to the 'great' Carlos Arroyo's NBA career?
    Carlos is playing with Tel Aviv... he wouldve been good in this offense.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    You already exposed yourself for crying like a baby in this thread because the fantasy league wasn't the way you wanted.
    Well it is a pretty ****ty league if there's no IR or Bench.

Originally Posted by portega1968
    Carlos is playing with Tel Aviv... he wouldve been good in this offense.
    Yeah like I said whatever happened to Carlos Arroyo's NBA career?

LMAO...exposed

I agree with all of that except the stats, you gotta admit KG owns him on stats. Even though Duncan is much better