Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball 08-09 Season

Originally Posted by metrocard
    lol, stupid white boy; that wasn't the point. Spurs were suppose to sweep the Knicks and failed epically...Knicks were an injured team that pushed the Spurs to the limit.
    They failed so epically they won the series in 5 games. Are you really this stupid?

The series would of gone to game 7 if Sprewell hit that shot in game 5, all that momentum would of carried over to game 6 for the victory.
    LOL excellent reasoning. If Sprewell would have just hit every shot he ever took the Knicks would've won so many more games! Genius!

Damn, you're a fake *ss Knick fan, what a shame.
    I guess that's better than being such a huge moron like you.

lol, stupid white boy; that wasn't the point. Spurs were suppose to sweep the Knicks and failed epically...Knicks were an injured team that pushed the Spurs to the limit.

The series would of gone to game 7 if Sprewell hit that shot in game 5, all that momentum would of carried over to game 6 for the victory.

Damn, you're a fake *ss Knick fan, what a shame.

Enjoy the fantasy league though

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO.
    Just tryin to help you out metro, you've opened up Spursfans floodgates now...

Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Just tryin to help you out metro, you've opened up Spursfans floodgates now...
    I just find it funny that this guy is critiquing the lineup of a team that hasn't missed the playoffs in over 10 years. He's using arbitrary classifications of players that he clearly has little knowledge of.

I'm not getting involved. All I tried to do was help out a fellow Knicks fan by telling him to chill on making fun of a team that beat the Knicks pretty badly. But I guess metro just can't take anybody disagreeing with him, oh well.

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

Carlos Arroyo is the man...he's going to be a superstar on one of the best teams in the Euroleague. He was one of the best pick and roll PG's in the NBA.

Orlando is ****ed with Jameer Nelson who hasn't gotten better since his rookie season. Dude is garbage and Turk is the best PG on that team. Nelson is a 5"11 PG.

Hows everything in PR brother?
    todo bien en PR... you know its all about populares and penepes as the elections are here. Fortuno and Anibal are trashing each other big time and caravanas everywhere.

I'm about to sit down and watch the Bucks-Knicks game on NBATV with some arroz, habichuelas, biste and tostones... hope you been feeding yourself like a true boricua!!!

Peace

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Who the hell quotes everything and agrees with half of it? I guess you're stupid like me.

Why are you in denial? Spurs are in a defecit with quality players. Roger Mason has been a well known NBA scrub and now has claimed the 3rd best player role on a NBA team, a old washed up NBA team thats on the decline fast.

Arroyo is Mr. Adequate, so? You're not an athlete, nor never will be, who are you to judge? Being an Adequate NBA player means your a top 30-50 in the world at a position. Its funny when obese American hicks try to put down athletes when they can't even complete a set of 30 push ups or run 1.5 miles in 10 minutes.

Lakers
    Hornets
    Rockets
    Jazz

are all superior to the Spurs

How the carajo would you know what Ian Mahinmi or George Hill do, get minutes and how they will contribute? You DON'T KNOW, no one does. They're unproven inexperienced NBA players, which makes the Spurs bench weaker than it is.

If Manu is healthy, once again you fail to know something and go on pure hope and prediction.

Manu is injury prone, and the way he plays so wrecklessly he'll put himself in more chance of injury.
    Even with Manu, Spurs can't compete no more with the improved Lakers, Hornets, Rockets, and Jazz. There are the elite four that are expected advanced from the first round of the WC playoffs. Spurs would be happy to make the playoffs. Does that make you mad that you're the only Spurs fan that has internet access?

Watching Tim Duncan trying to score is like watching an austistic deaf child trying to f*ck a virgin. Your fatass will realize later on in the season Spurs offense will face major problems.

Are you retarded enough to believe Parker and Duncan will average 30 points throughout the whole 82 game season to carry the Spurs limited-special-ed offense? You're a fool obese in size.

Roger mason is above average now? Robinson, Chandler, Marbury all would put that scrub in his place. Even your homer-self is human enough to realize something that simple.

Bowen is almost 40...he won't have the durability to be a starter...LOL, Ime Udoka is the Spurs future SF replacement for the elderly Bowen? You're ethering your own team.

I mean, Udoka's 5.8 points per game is such a threat, I hope Artest, , Kirilenko, Posey, Ariza and other small forwards watch out for the offensive wisdom that Udoka was blessed with to replace the offensively handicapped Bowen.

Why is it so hard for you to use common sense?
    Players who never made an impact in their career and have established themselves in the NBA = inexperienced and unproven
    Since when inexperienced and unproven means good or above average?
    You're an idiot with a pig's anatomy.
    When guys like Ian Mahinmi and Anthony Tolliver start producing, thats when you get the green light to shave their balls and lick them like the fool you are.

George Hill 2008 summerleague stats
    31 minutes
    8 points
    .080 FG(2-25)
    .167 3pt
    3 assists
    3 turnovers

His preseason stats were better in shooter, but still not much of a difference.

You need to provide the facts, all your reply consisted of was nothing.

Spurs killed the NBA ratings.
    Why do you think NBA Finals ratings are the worst when the Spurs are playing?
    They have no FANBASE, the most popular player is an Argentinian guy with a nose as large as your mother's ****.
    The NBA never received a Championship Series TV rating lower than a 10.0. In 2003, thanks in part to a playoff schedule in which the Finals began nearly a week after the Conference Finals ended, ratings for the series between the San Antonio Spurs and the New Jersey Nets plunged to a record-low 6.5. Game 6 of the series, the deciding game, ranked number 6 in number of households watched, and games were routinely beaten by reruns of series on CBS. Many attributed the drop to a relatively superstar-free Finals, which involved two small markets. Others pinned the massive ratings drop on bad play (the score at halftime of Game 3 was 33-30), and former ABC Sports Vice President Jim Spence was quoted as laying part of the blame on ABC itself:
    There were too many announcers, too many camera cuts and an overuse of technology. It was hard to settle in as a viewer.

Then in 2004, no Spurs = RATINGS

In 2004, ratings for the Finals between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Detroit Pistons went up significantly right from the start, helped largely by the presence of Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant. As the series went on, and the heavily-favored Lakers were toppled by the underdog Pistons, ratings gained momentum, eventually topping out at an 11.5 overall average, the best Finals rating since 2001.
    Spurs in the 2005 Finals? You know what that means

While the 2004 Finals showed improvement for ABC, the 2005 Finals sank back towards record-low levels. The series between the previous two champions, the Detroit Pistons and San Antonio Spurs, was widely panned by the media as a slow, boring, defensive-minded series without any captivating stars.
    While games 1, 3 and 4 had at least a 7.0 rating (on a Thursday, Tuesday and another Thursday respectively), Game 2 (on a Sunday night) fell to a 6.9. Games 5, 6 and 7 of the series stemmed the tide, with each game getting progressively higher ratings. All three games scored double-digit overnight ratings, and Game 7 achieved the only double-digit final rating of the series, an 11.9. The rating was only ABC's fifth double-digit final rating ever in covering the NBA; NBC had six double-digit ratings alone in 2002. The rating would also go down as one of the lowest ever ratings for a major sport championship Game 7 (joining several Stanley Cup Final game sevens). Overall, ratings for the series averaged an 8.2, the second-lowest average in league history.
    Then NBA was doing good...till 2007...the Spurs were back to bore to the NBA to death.

While the 2007 NBA Finals featured LeBron James making his first appearance, according to ESPN, the 2007 NBA Finals series was a television bust in the United States. [10] San Antonio's four-game sweep of Cleveland finished with a record-low 6.2 television rating and 11 share on ABC, Nielsen Media Research said on June 15, 2007.

That was down 27 percent from the 8.5/15 for Miami's six-game victory over Dallas from the previous year and 5 percent under the previous low, a 6.5/12 for San Antonio's six-game win over New Jersey in 2003. The NBA Finals averaged 9.3 million viewers this year.

San Antonio's series-winning 83-82 victory on Thursday night got a 6.5/12, down 17 percent from the 7.8/14 for Game 4 in 2006.

The ratings of the 2007 NBA Finals surpassed that of the 2003 NBA Finals as the lowest-rated series in NBA Finals history.

Its reality.
    Spurs reality is ****.

KBlack's best friend is a Spurs herb...another L.
    lol @ KBlack running back to hoopshype for supprot because he got brutalized by me when his little plan backfired and everyone claimed KBlack was the most pathetic subhuman in existence.

portega1968, oye brother.

I went to the 9/23 march in NYC for Filiberto Rios and the Independence movement.
    I want a social reform in PR, people need to take in consider of the drug crisis, health crisis, and the problems in PR with work ethic, littering, and violence. Hospitals and schools need to be upgraded. Put all the corruption that raids the island makes this an unfulfilled fantasy. I wish the best for my isla, even though I grew up on the other isla en NYC.

peace brother.

lol @ KBlack running back to hoopshype for supprot because he got brutalized by me when his little plan backfired and everyone claimed KBlack was the most pathetic subhuman in existence.
    What in God's name are you talking about? I still haven't done anything but for someone that makes fun of me for putting people on blast on posts, you sure seem to have a hard on for finding ways to attack me. I think it's you that might have the weird obsession. Sorry metro, ask your girl, I don't do dudes...

Who the hell quotes everything and agrees with half of it?
    Please show me where I agreed with half. Did you get your math skills from the same place as your basketball knowledge?

Why are you in denial? Spurs are in a defecit with quality players. Roger Mason has been a well known NBA scrub and now has claimed the 3rd best player role on a NBA team, a old washed up NBA team thats on the decline fast.
    A team on the decline. 2 years ago NBA Champs. Last year Western Conference Finals. You = Stupid

Arroyo is Mr. Adequate, so? You're not an athlete, nor never will be, who are you to judge? Being an Adequate NBA player means your a top 30-50 in the world at a position. Its funny when obese American hicks try to put down athletes when they can't even complete a set of 30 push ups or run 1.5 miles in 10 minutes.
    You were the one that claimed he was one of the best pick and roll PGs in the league and then said he was adequate at best. I was pointing out your multiple personality.

Lakers
    Hornets
    Rockets
    Jazz

are all superior to the Spurs
    Prove it.

How the carajo would you know what Ian Mahinmi or George Hill do, get minutes and how they will contribute? You DON'T KNOW, no one does. They're unproven inexperienced NBA players, which makes the Spurs bench weaker than it is.
    LOL again your skills with logic are impressive. Them being unproven doesn't mean anything. It's why they're UN-PROVE-EN. Also, congrats on knowing spanish. It makes you cool.

If Manu is healthy, once again you fail to know something and go on pure hope and prediction.
    And what are you going on? Do you use a crystal ball or just say random **** that comes out of your pea-szied brain?

Manu is injury prone, and the way he plays so wrecklessly he'll put himself in more chance of injury.
    Even with Manu, Spurs can't compete no more with the improved Lakers, Hornets, Rockets, and Jazz. There are the elite four that are expected advanced from the first round of the WC playoffs. Spurs would be happy to make the playoffs.
    I'd like to see you try and prove any of this. It's ALL conjecture on your part. Being a fan of the actual team I think I might a little more than you do. You'll probably disagree and call me a homer or something. But that's because you can't take it when people say you're wrong. Your e-rep is too fragile.
    Does that make you mad that you're the only Spurs fan that has internet access?
    Huh? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] The traffic there absolutely dwarfs the traffic here. Also, what the hell does this have to do with anything?

Watching Tim Duncan trying to score is like watching an austistic deaf child trying to f*ck a virgin. Your fatass will realize later on in the season Spurs offense will face major problems.
    Watching you try to argue points is like watching a kid with down's syndrom try and figure out a rubix cube. Your dumbass will never figure it out.

Are you retarded enough to believe Parker and Duncan will average 30 points throughout the whole 82 game season to carry the Spurs limited-special-ed offense? You're a fool obese in size.
    I believe the Spurs have a superior defense and will rely on that as the season goes on. Once they're healthy I'll have a better view of how their season will play out.

Roger mason is above average now? Robinson, Chandler, Marbury all would put that scrub in his place. Even your homer-self is human enough to realize something that simple.
    Marbury = currently inactive; Robinson = 5 feet nothing and a ball hog; Chandler = plays a COMPLETELY different position

Bowen is almost 40...he won't have the durability to be a starter...LOL, Ime Udoka is the Spurs future SF replacement for the elderly Bowen? You're ethering your own team.
    Bowen is 37. Again your math skills impress. Udoka was signed specifically for his defensive skills. It took Bowen a few years to become the best man defender in the league.

I mean, Udoka's 5.8 points per game is such a threat, I hope Artest, , Kirilenko, Posey, Ariza and other small forwards watch out for the offensive wisdom that Udoka was blessed with to replace the offensively handicapped Bowen.
    He wasn't signed for his offensive skills. He was signed to replace Bowen and his defense.

Why is it so hard for you to use common sense?
    Players who never made an impact in their career and have established themselves in the NBA = inexperienced and unproven
    Since when inexperienced and unproven means good or above average?
    I never said they weren't unproven. You claimed Mahinmi was a bust AND unproven.

You're an idiot with a pig's anatomy.
    Thank you?
    When guys like Ian Mahinmi and Anthony Tolliver start producing, thats when you get the green light to shave their balls and lick them like the fool you are.
    I'm too busy ****ing your mom. She loves to give blumpkins. I personally thinks it's gross but she can't get enough.

George Hill 2008 summerleague stats
    31 minutes
    8 points
    .080 FG(2-25)
    .167 3pt
    3 assists
    3 turnovers

His preseason stats were better in shooter, but still not much of a difference.

You need to provide the facts, all your reply consisted of was nothing.
    So why didn't you provide his preseason numbers? He had a decent preseason before he got hurt. The coaching staff was impressed and I'd like to think they're a good judge of talent. They've done pretty well so far. And "all your reply consisted of was nothing". Excellent sentence structure there my good man. And I find that rich considering you've come with nothing except your own beliefs and stupid comments like "You're a fool obese if size". Awesome.

Spurs killed the NBA ratings.
    Why do you think NBA Finals ratings are the worst when the Spurs are playing?
    They have no FANBASE, the most popular player is an Argentinian guy with a nose as large as your mother's ****.

Then in 2004, no Spurs = RATINGS

Spurs in the 2005 Finals? You know what that means

Then NBA was doing good...till 2007...the Spurs were back to bore to the NBA to death.

Its reality.
    Spurs reality is ****.
    Why do I care? Oh wait I don't. I'll just go and admire the 4 titles the Spurs have won. How many do the Knicks have? Hurts doesn't it.

Not sure what he has to do with this. This is a debate between a stupid knicks fan (you) and a Spurs fan.

I'm gonna keep quoting and replying to every statement because it looks like it irritates you.

12th man

KBlack, you might as well come out and say this is the official KBlack self exposure thread.

SpursFag, are you the same degree of homosexual as KBlack? Saying please to me? KBlack's favorite word is sorry. I'm sicking of you inferior weak subhumans with your petty words...you guys come softer than Tony Parker's defense.

Spurs went 1-4 in the WCF...this is a team that barely got by a virgin New Orleans team.
    Finals > 1-4 in WCF > Roger Mason as your third best player = a decline.
    Pendejo.

More hick stupidity from you.
    I never said Arroyo was the best PG in the NBA or one of the best.
    I was pointing out one of his attributes that makes him stand out and has kept him in the NBA, his ability to utilized the pick and roll so effectively.

Why don't you stop quoting everything I write(since my words are so royal) and actually present up a debate for yourself.

Heres your assignment.

Prove to the forum that

The Sanoldtonio Spurs are better than

Outline I:
    A.) The Los Angeles Lakers (The team that embarassed the Spurs 4-1, with a fresh Andrew Bynum and updated experience roster)
    B.) New Orleans Hornets (An improved more experienced MVP ready Chris Paul along with the dynmaic 6th man James Posey along with their elite roster that finish with one of the best records in the NBA)
    C.) Houston Rockets (elite team that had an amazing win streak in 07-08, added one of the best two way players in the NBA in Ron Artest, along with newly added young players along with a more experienced group)
    D.) Utah Jazz (set a NBA record with fewest turnovers in a game without Deron Williams or Jerry Sloan. Probably the most fundamental basketball team in all of basketball led by their two elite all stars in Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer.

You need to write a conclusion page on why you were unable to present a valid and logical argument on why Spurs are the best and a bibliography on where you got your sources to confirm your case of profound mental retardation.

Listen.
    Unproven and inexperienced = not ready to contribute on the NBA level at their max potential like most proven and experienced players do.
    Guys like Ian are projects; projected with high potential combined with low skill and experience.

Manu Ginobili has never played a full NBA season in his career and has been fighting injuries every year. He's a tough son of a puta, but you need to stop being foolish and expect him to be 100% again. History proves you wrong, so do the facts and simple logic, three major things that aren't in your favor right now.

You still haven't answered that. Its a yes or no question if you didn't know.

37 = almost 40. Your reading skills have been failing you miserably.

Udoka is now a defensive stopper to Bowen's level? Even your fat mentally challenged lazy ass have to admit its a DOWNgrade, adding to the Spurs decline in competition.

You fool, I posted the stats from when you ask me how I would I know. You got shut down with simple stats. Hill's injury is still a failure. A decent preseason and a terrible summerleague isn't enough to convince me, you or anyone Hill is ready to play NBA PG till he proves it with preforming consistently.

No one cares what you care about, which is why you're locked to the internet, KBlack and registered to every basketball forum on the net(sad how proudly you represent the spurs forum, goes along with all the other forums you registered on. You're a loser, low in IQ with no skill. Trolling in forums isn't really a productive hobby, but for low life people like what else are your options? Go talk trash on fantasy basketball and feel like tough guy, you cable modem tough guy)

You're not quotable, I bring excitement and entertainment to every aspect of life unlike your basketball franchise. Your writing style is as boring and pathetic as Tim Duncan's swagger and Matt Bonner's athleticism put in a blender.

Keep going though, it'll just continue my reputation here on exposing and ethering clowns like you. It's 2nd nature to me.

Unlike you though, I'll reply in a day or two when I got time. I work a couple part time jobs, full time student, I'm cuffed to wife, and stay in shape as an individual athlete and personal trainer. I love it, that its inconvinent for you to wake up every morning and realize you're a piece of **** and all you have to look forward to life is a meaningless internet debate with some guy who would rearrange your mandible bone and snap your clavicle in half.
    You smell the arrogance? No, pendejo, thats your stinky underwear from not bathing in 2 days from patrolling your PC so long. The arrogance is what controls your temper in your post. Try a little harder next time.
    Peace.

In fairness metro, for all the talking you do about how everyone else are losers for going on internet boards and talking trash to each other, and how they are so lame for doing it, you sure seem to post a lot...

12th man

^ Na.

4 post a day is light.
    I've had weeks, and months gone without posting.

You sound depressed, you okay man?

This goes for all the new posters....you start an arguement with metro and your guaranteed a loss. He'll beat you with insults and facts. And dont go at me or abcd either...team starbury runs this site

SpursFag,
    mature
    are you the same degree of homosexual as KBlack? Saying please to me? KBlack's favorite word is sorry. I'm sicking of you inferior weak subhumans with your petty words...you guys come softer than Tony Parker's defense.
    Subhumans? What the hell kind of drugs are you on? That crack must not be as pure as you think it is.

Spurs went 1-4 in the WCF...this is a team that barely got by a virgin New Orleans team.
    Finals > 1-4 in WCF > Roger Mason as your third best player = a decline.
    Pendejo.
    Yeah only their leading scorer was hurt. I think that's what you would call an "epic fail" on the part of the Lakers right? Since their top scorer was hurt for the series. Right?
    Typing in spanish = cool. Keep doing it. It's really awesome.

More hick stupidity from you.
    I never said Arroyo was the best PG in the NBA or one of the best.
    I was pointing out one of his attributes that makes him stand out and has kept him in the NBA, his ability to utilized the pick and roll so effectively.
    More just plain old extreme stupidity from you. I never claimed you said he was one of the best PGs in the league. You said he was one of the best at the pnr. Then you said he was adequate at best. Make up your mind. Unless those voices are too overwhleming for you.

Why don't you stop quoting everything I write(since my words are so royal) and actually present up a debate for yourself.
    Nah I'm gonna keep doing this because it clearly gets on your nerves. Pendejo. I can do it too!!! Hooray I know spanish words!!!

Heres your assignment.

Prove to the forum that

The Sanoldtonio Spurs are better than

Outline I:
    A.) The Los Angeles Lakers (The team that embarassed the Spurs 4-1, with a fresh Andrew Bynum and updated experience roster)
    B.) New Orleans Hornets (An improved more experienced MVP ready Chris Paul along with the dynmaic 6th man James Posey along with their elite roster that finish with one of the best records in the NBA)
    C.) Houston Rockets (elite team that had an amazing win streak in 07-08, added one of the best two way players in the NBA in Ron Artest, along with newly added young players along with a more experienced group)
    D.) Utah Jazz (set a NBA record with fewest turnovers in a game without Deron Williams or Jerry Sloan. Probably the most fundamental basketball team in all of basketball led by their two elite all stars in Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer.
    My argument is that the season is 2 games in and the Spurs are still a great team. They have 3 players who are all-stars and have a supporting cast that is capable of doing well. Your argument is you know this player will do poorly or this team will win a bunch of games. You think your argument is somehow more concrete than mine. You're wrong.
    But I'll play your game
    A) Bynum is injury prone. Lakers will implode because Kobe is selfish
    B)New Orleans is the new Phoenix. They'll never be able to mentally get by the Spurs
    C)Ron Artest is crazier than you are stupid. TMac and Yao are more brittle than your internet ego
    D)The Utah Jazz??? LOLOLOLOL Same team that got demolished in 2007.
    There. Those are the same arguments you use against the Spurs.
    You need to write a conclusion page on why you were unable to present a valid and logical argument on why Spurs are the best and a bibliography on where you got your sources to confirm your case of profound mental retardation.
    Where did I say they were the best? Again, don't listen to the voices inside your head man. They can't all be good voices.

Listen.
    Can't. Internet message board.

Unproven and inexperienced = not ready to contribute on the NBA level at their max potential like most proven and experienced players do.
    Guys like Ian are projects; projected with high potential combined with low skill and experience.
    Ok then by this theory rookies will have no impact on their respective teams. Ian may have little experience but he has a great skill set. Same with Hill.

Manu Ginobili has never played a full NBA season in his career and has been fighting injuries every year. He's a tough son of a puta, but you need to stop being foolish and expect him to be 100% again. History proves you wrong, so do the facts and simple logic, three major things that aren't in your favor right now.
    I guess you're not counting the playoffs.

So now you copy and paste your own points? I did answer it. I don't expect them to score like that. Go back and read what I said about their defense carrying them.

37 = almost 40. Your reading skills have been failing you miserably.
    Damn so I guess almost = 3 years. Middle aged women the world around cower in fear.

Udoka is now a defensive stopper to Bowen's level? Even your fat mentally challenged lazy ass have to admit its a DOWNgrade, adding to the Spurs decline in competition.
    You keep attributing things to me that I have never said. Go back and read the part about it taking Bowen a few years to get excellent on defense.

You fool, I posted the stats from when you ask me how I would I know. You got shut down with simple stats. Hill's injury is still a failure. A decent preseason and a terrible summerleague isn't enough to convince me, you or anyone Hill is ready to play NBA PG till he proves it with preforming consistently.
    I didn't ask you for stats. I asked if you had watched the games. You obviously haven't. I win.

No one cares what you care about, which is why you're locked to the internet
    I'm fairly sure you're dead wrong. In fact, I'm 100% you don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about.

KBlack and registered to every basketball forum on the net(sad how proudly you represent the spurs forum, goes along with all the other forums you registered on.
    Look I'm having fun responding to you but you've gotta work on your syntax here. This makes 0 sense
    You're a loser
    thanks
    low in IQ
    Coming from someone who can't put together thoughts I'll take that as a compliment
    with no skill
    In what? I can make a mean cherry stem knot with my tongue
    Trolling in forums isn't really a productive hobby, but for low life people like what else are your options? Go talk trash on fantasy basketball and feel like tough guy, you cable modem tough guy)
    I wasn't trolling until you decided to try and make fun of the Spurs. Not my fault you didn't expect me to respond back to you.

You're not quotable, I bring excitement and entertainment to every aspect of life unlike your basketball franchise.
    Jesus? Is that you? Again, scoreboard. Spurs = 4 Time NBA Champions
    Your writing style is as boring and pathetic as Tim Duncan's swagger and Matt Bonner's athleticism put in a blender.
    What writing style? This is an internet forum, not the New Yorker.

Keep going though, it'll just continue my reputation here on exposing and ethering clowns like you. It's 2nd nature to me.
    "Exposing and ethering clowns" like you did when you posted a video of an NBA finals series the Knicks lost? That hurt man, I'm not gonna lie.

Unlike you though, I'll reply in a day or two when I got time. I work a couple part time jobs, full time student, I'm cuffed to wife, and stay in shape as an individual athlete and personal trainer.
    Are you looking for anyone to train? I sure could use a trainer in "internet bullsh*tting".
    I love it, that its inconvinent for you to wake up every morning and realize you're a piece of **** and all you have to look forward to life is a meaningless internet debate with some guy who would rearrange your mandible bone and snap your clavicle in half.
    LOL are you challenging me to a fight? Ok tough guy, (wait I thought I was the internet tough guy?!?!?oh noessss!!!!) where do you live? I'll try and remember it the next time I'm in NY. I was thinking about coming up there in a couple months. If you would kindly give me your name and address I'll come and meet you so you can "rearrange my mandible bone and snap my clavicle in half". I'm looking forward to it.

lol seriously you are such a f*cking loser

You smell the arrogance? No, pendejo, thats your stinky underwear from not bathing in 2 days from patrolling your PC so long. The arrogance is what controls your temper in your post. Try a little harder next time.
    Peace.
    Again, check that crack dude. They're definitely mixing something in there that they shouldn't be.

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

Metro, check out the Top 10 Euroleague plays on ESPN.com... there's a sweet basket by Arroyo (no doubt he would school Duhon on any night!!!)

^ Na.

4 post a day on every messageboard I post on is light.
    I've had weeks, and months gone without posting.

You sound depressed, you okay man?
    Fixed

Good to see metrotard is still up to his old tricks.

lol @ him making a big difference between the knicks getting swept and losing in 5

then again this is the same guy who gives marbury credit for making the playoffs as an under .500 8th seed that got swept in one of the most embarrassing playoff whitewashes of recent memory

lol @ him calling Mark Jackson a hall of famer

lol @ him saying the spurs are not a contender when they still have the 3 of the top 20, 25 players in the nba but hey he probably thinks Josh Smith is better than Tim Duncan now

lol @ him quoting other posters from other messageboards and then have the nerve to call other people out for being board trolls

and of course lol @ him on anything he says on the scrubbiest of point guards, Carlos Arroyo... Arroyo is so bad that if he was a big man his name would be Herb Williams... in about a week or two his other favorite player, Stephon Marbury will join him out of the nba

metrotard, metrotard, metrotard you're so dumb that sometimes I wonder if Sarah Palin gave birth to you