Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 226

Thread: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball 08-09 Season

  1. #106
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    This goes for all the new posters....you start an arguement with metro and your guaranteed a loss. He'll beat you with insults and facts. And dont go at me or abcd either...team starbury runs this site
    Well.. I'm part of team Starbury, would they ahve my back?

  2. #107
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Hey so, metro got his panties in a bunch and got all pissed off and dropped my players, locked me from picking up anybody, posting on the board and doing anything. He ****ed up the league.

    Pathetic...

  3. #108
    Superstar pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    911
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by SpursFan4Life
    Are you looking for anyone to train? I sure could use a trainer in "internet bullsh*tting".
    Yup, He really does this all the time. To me it sounds a bit like he is over-compensating frustration because how his prospects of lifelong dealing in 'roids.

    Something else I love about arguments involving Metrocard is that he tends to declare himself to be the winner. @Metro: you should join the Republican party.

    But as far as Arroyo is concerned: I really think he never got the chance to prove how good he really is. Maybe I am wrong and he would never have become a great NBA-player, but the talent is there (I believe).

  4. #109
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,227
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    I've been reading this forum for 2 years now, and this is only my second post since trying to have a stimulating discussion with people who have the mental capacity of a brick (half the posters here) is quite difficult.

    However this thread piqued my curiosity of how these cool kids would pick apart an intelligent and well composed post, so my observations are as follows:

    1) Having 3000+ posts on an internet fan forum does not make you cool or "gangster", quite the opposite in fact.

    2) Proclaiming yourselves "winners" in forum discussions only makes you look more sad. To quote a wise man: "Fighting on the internet is like the special olympics, you may win but you're still a retard"

    3) Defending yourself with the phrase "no homo" after any sentence that could possibly be construed in any way gay only confirms further your deep insecurity of your own sexuality. Maybe there is something deeper to the man crush you guys seem to have on Marbury/each other.

    MSG I respect your contribution in terms of game threads, at least you give something to this site. Metrocard is just an unintelligent, arrogant, childish parasite. Oh and by the way, when your posts are the length of a small novel
    your "4 posts a day" may as well be 50 :P

    I can already see the response "lol 2 post scrub can't touch us (no homo) veteran gangsters *insert cool spanish insult*"... so predictable.

    Have a nice day

  5. #110
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    This is going to be EASY, especially with how often Spursf8g repeats himself...watch closley how this fool just committed Knicksonline suicide with his statements that include no logic, fact, and just bore the hell out of KO.com members just like how NBA fans are bored of black and white crapsketball by the Saninmiddle of no where, Spurs.

    Spursf*g, please define what class of homosexual you are. You've definitely passed your Hoopshype boyfriend KBlack's level of nonmasculinity with your attempt to save him on this thread. Are you going to say please to me and beg me once again like the maricon you are?

    Stop making excuses. Spurs EPICALLY failed to sweep the Knicks as they were suppose to. Thats a fact. Majority of NBA fans and even Knick fans saw the series to be a SWEEP. You're stubbornness has failed you.
    KBlack is the only one here on your side, and he's not even a Knick fan. Just some internet obsessed fantasy sports geek who has a limitation in hobbies outside of fantasy basketball.

    Yeah, I'll keep typing in Spanish, it makes everything convenient and frustrating for you, especially a sexually frustrated HICK like you. Putting you in displeasure is almost autopilot for me, provide solid undeniable facts, my logic that was sent from the Gods of truth and wisdom, and expose, insult you in everyway possible like you've never had done to be in your pathetic internet existence.
    Keep failing at life, which you gave up on so long ago, so you strive to find an identity online. You can only make me look much cooler than I am by showing yourself as a Hoopshype refugee in a mission to save KBlack who was getting slapped around.

    Are you profoundly retarded? (This is a yes and no question; since you have extreme difficulty comprehending between the concept of a simple question)
    I hope you understand being one of the pick and roll point guard's in the NBA and being adequate are two different descriptions of a player that do not equal each other. Its not that complex. Brevin Knight is an excellent passer, but cannot fulfill a full time job now because he's an adequate PG; just like Robinson who's a tremendous athlete/scorer but lacks other dimensions that make him an adequate PG. You went from blowing Arroyo off as not worthy to agreeing that's adequate. Oh how you failed yourself.
    I guess you're one of those hill billy with a blurr perception of everything.
    I see everything from the reality window, while you got the blinds down and can't see a damn thing.

    You quote me word for word because you fail to present a strong case for yourself. My words are blessed by the angels and spirits descended from heaven. I have transcended my ego, why do you strive for in attempting to challenge such a icon like myself?

    What little looney world you live in? Spurs aren't a great team anymore.
    They're a playoff team, but not a contender.

    Your reasons for this argument is almost as pathetic and ineffective as your writing style and IQ.

    Lakers > Spurs

    Lakers dominate the Spurs without Bynum.
    With Bynum, and a more experienced and improved team, Spurs are no competition.
    Kobe is selfish? He's the MVP and the leader of the best team in the NBA. Being the best doesn't mean the man is selfish.

    What does mentally get pass by the Spurs mean? Spurs barely got pass by New Orleans in Game 7. You're acting like Spurs swept them. New Orleans are the more improved team now with Posey, and a lot of their young guys getting more experience in the league, which can only mean a more competitive team. Chris Paul would school Tony Parker, and right now is the best PG in the world and is making a strong case for MVP. Spurs are no match once again.

    What does Artest "crazy" have to do with his preformance? Artest brings his team to the highest level of competition. Look at the Pacers when they
    won 60 games.
    Or even the sad Sacramento Kings who should of won only 20 games with that roster, Artest almost duplicated that.

    Rockets were a great team before Artest, now with Ron, they're contenders and have a top 3 defense in the NBA with the Celtics and Jazz, both teams who are superior to the Spurs.

    Spurs have given up over 100 points a game so far this year, their defense has look prehistoric, old, slow and not up to date, like your swagger.

    Max level of stupidy has been reached, Spursf@g is the winner.

    Hes now backtracking in the corner and is now submitting to saying Spurs aren't the best, when they pathetic attempted to give reasons why they're better than the top 4 teams in the West. Putting the Celtics aside, you beat yourself here man. Not even the diehard Spurs fanbase of 9 people total would agree with your severely depressed ass.

    You know a zero thing about sports to believe you can develop skill with experience.
    Your theory will fail in all professional textbooks, conferences and basic logic of all sports.
    Your skill progresses and develops within experience and repetition of success or execution.
    Do you really think your chubby ass can convince anyone Ian the random ass French center on the Spurs has a great skill set?
    It hasn't been proven or determined. He has no experience.
    Plus, its even simpler to read Ian's draft profile. One of his weaknesses is his fundamentals and skills. He was drafted mostly for his size and athletic ability.

    Even your home site Hoopshype thinks Ian is low in skill.

    "Good athlete... Long arms... Solid rebounder... Not polished enough... Little offensive game... D-League material for now."

    His draft profile:

    "At this point in his basketball career, he is still very raw and what many would call a "project" ... Still very raw offensively .... Has no shot outside of 8-10 feet ... Limited offensive skills, besides rebounding and dunking ... Strength is his biggest question mark right now. He is very good at establishing position down low, but is rarely strong enough to keep it ... Must pout on weight without losing much agility, but he's such a strong athlete, that shouldn't be a problem ... The same goes for rebounding... Must get better at anticipating shots and not try to block everything ..."

    So whats this great skill you speak of?

    So your theory is that Udoka will become like Bowen within a few years? Do you realize Udoka is 31. He's no rookie with room to grow in. He's reached his ceiling like most 31 year old NBA players do, especially a low quality player like himself.
    You're reaching too far from reality. Stay close to reality here and just learn how to co-sign with the facts. Udoka is a solid defender, but he'll never make the all NBA defensive first team, or 2nd team in his life time. He's not even a full time player...you're really a stupid man.

    Almost = estimation.
    37 estimated = 40.
    You obviously have a 3rd education of math. Nice attribute to add to your resume for any application involving occupations that have to offer jobs to unskilled, overweight, and profoundly retarded dudes like you.

    Are you retarded enough to believe Parker and Duncan will average 30 points throughout the whole 82 game season to carry the Spurs limited-special-ed offense? You're a fool obese in size.
    Spurs defense carrying them?
    Spurs are ranked 24th in the NBA in defense right now. They haven't shown any in week 1.
    Do I think Spurs defense will be that bad? Of course not. But it won't be good enough to replace their limited offense.

    No one cares what you care about, don't cry over it.

    Spurs have brought NBA basketball to its lowest level and made the NBA the bottom of the top 3 sports in baseball, basketball, and football in the United States.

    Why did my quotes frustrated you? I'll post it for you again


    Spurs killed the NBA ratings.
    Why do you think NBA Finals ratings are the worst when the Spurs are playing?
    They have no FANBASE, the most popular player is an Argentinian guy with a nose as large as your mother's ****.
    The NBA never received a Championship Series TV rating lower than a 10.0. In 2003, thanks in part to a playoff schedule in which the Finals began nearly a week after the Conference Finals ended, ratings for the series between the San Antonio Spurs and the New Jersey Nets plunged to a record-low 6.5. Game 6 of the series, the deciding game, ranked number 6 in number of households watched, and games were routinely beaten by reruns of series on CBS. Many attributed the drop to a relatively superstar-free Finals, which involved two small markets. Others pinned the massive ratings drop on bad play (the score at halftime of Game 3 was 33-30), and former ABC Sports Vice President Jim Spence was quoted as laying part of the blame on ABC itself:
    There were too many announcers, too many camera cuts and an overuse of technology. It was hard to settle in as a viewer.

    Then in 2004, no Spurs = RATINGS

    In 2004, ratings for the Finals between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Detroit Pistons went up significantly right from the start, helped largely by the presence of Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant. As the series went on, and the heavily-favored Lakers were toppled by the underdog Pistons, ratings gained momentum, eventually topping out at an 11.5 overall average, the best Finals rating since 2001.
    Spurs in the 2005 Finals? You know what that means

    While the 2004 Finals showed improvement for ABC, the 2005 Finals sank back towards record-low levels. The series between the previous two champions, the Detroit Pistons and San Antonio Spurs, was widely panned by the media as a slow, boring, defensive-minded series without any captivating stars.
    While games 1, 3 and 4 had at least a 7.0 rating (on a Thursday, Tuesday and another Thursday respectively), Game 2 (on a Sunday night) fell to a 6.9. Games 5, 6 and 7 of the series stemmed the tide, with each game getting progressively higher ratings. All three games scored double-digit overnight ratings, and Game 7 achieved the only double-digit final rating of the series, an 11.9. The rating was only ABC's fifth double-digit final rating ever in covering the NBA; NBC had six double-digit ratings alone in 2002. The rating would also go down as one of the lowest ever ratings for a major sport championship Game 7 (joining several Stanley Cup Final game sevens). Overall, ratings for the series averaged an 8.2, the second-lowest average in league history.
    Then NBA was doing good...till 2007...the Spurs were back to bore to the NBA to death.

    While the 2007 NBA Finals featured LeBron James making his first appearance, according to ESPN, the 2007 NBA Finals series was a television bust in the United States. [10] San Antonio's four-game sweep of Cleveland finished with a record-low 6.2 television rating and 11 share on ABC, Nielsen Media Research said on June 15, 2007.

    That was down 27 percent from the 8.5/15 for Miami's six-game victory over Dallas from the previous year and 5 percent under the previous low, a 6.5/12 for San Antonio's six-game win over New Jersey in 2003. The NBA Finals averaged 9.3 million viewers this year.

    San Antonio's series-winning 83-82 victory on Thursday night got a 6.5/12, down 17 percent from the 7.8/14 for Game 4 in 2006.

    The ratings of the 2007 NBA Finals surpassed that of the 2003 NBA Finals as the lowest-rated series in NBA Finals history.


    You're repeated yourself now too much. Spurs championship = a death blow for the NBA, NBA fans, cure for AIDS and the United States of America. No one wants the Spurs to win, most people in the world can't even find San Antonio on a map or has heard of it. Are you even from San Antonio or are you some fake ass bandwagon fool? Either option, its still the most pathetic thing to claim as a sports fan.

    I'm a Knicks fan, despite the losses, no one can deny the rich history that lies in the organization and MSG. I cannot be any prouder.

    Fall back with your cotton candy chest...lol @ you getting paranoid and intimidated so easily, you would get pressed up in a minute. I do this for my own personal enjoyment, but you finally did something smart in being a coward by doing the typical "I'll be going there soon" response. So lets expect your statements that will avoid conflict, what else can you expect from an unskilled, uneducated, unemployed out of shape hick man with no knowledge in sports or life itself?

    BTW, reading a forum for two years and not posting = another alias on this site creating a screenname and is too scared to post on their ID because they've been slapped by MSG or I. Its even more pathetic you've been afraid to post for two years to get your feelings hurt.

  6. #111
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    KBlack is the only one here on your side, and he's not even a Knick fan. Just some internet obsessed fantasy sports geek who has a limitation in hobbies outside of fantasy basketball.
    Don't drag me into this argument, I haven't given support to either of you guys...I don't even know who Spurs4Life is but not a single thing I've said has been taking his side...

  7. #112
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Are you always logged on this site 24/7?
    Get a life.
    Spurslife is your hoopshype BF.
    Stop being frustrated so much.
    You've been crying from the beginning of this thread, now you played yourself out of a fantasy league you're handicapped in.

    Go cry now.

  8. #113
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Is he on hoopshype? I don't think so...only people I know on hoopshype really is Happiness1982, but he's got a new alias now. I didn't go to hoopshype looking for this guy dude, he found the site on his own. But you can think whatever you want, I really don't care...because this once happened: http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/p...g?t=1225464140

    Edit: And I didn't play myself out of fantasy, you decided to drop all my players cuz you are scared. ***** b!tch.

  9. #114
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by smokes
    I've been reading this forum for 2 years now, and this is only my second post since trying to have a stimulating discussion with people who have the mental capacity of a brick (half the posters here) is quite difficult.

    However this thread piqued my curiosity of how these cool kids would pick apart an intelligent and well composed post, so my observations are as follows:

    1) Having 3000+ posts on an internet fan forum does not make you cool or "gangster", quite the opposite in fact.

    2) Proclaiming yourselves "winners" in forum discussions only makes you look more sad. To quote a wise man: "Fighting on the internet is like the special olympics, you may win but you're still a retard"

    3) Defending yourself with the phrase "no homo" after any sentence that could possibly be construed in any way gay only confirms further your deep insecurity of your own sexuality. Maybe there is something deeper to the man crush you guys seem to have on Marbury/each other.

    MSG I respect your contribution in terms of game threads, at least you give something to this site. Metrocard is just an unintelligent, arrogant, childish parasite. Oh and by the way, when your posts are the length of a small novel
    your "4 posts a day" may as well be 50 :P

    I can already see the response "lol 2 post scrub can't touch us (no homo) veteran gangsters *insert cool spanish insult*"... so predictable.

    Have a nice day


    This dudes a ****in clown

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    This is going to be EASY, especially with how often Spursf8g repeats himself...watch closley how this fool just committed Knicksonline suicide with his statements that include no logic, fact, and just bore the hell out of KO.com members just like how NBA fans are bored of black and white crapsketball by the Saninmiddle of no where, Spurs.

    Spursf*g, please define what class of homosexual you are. You've definitely passed your Hoopshype boyfriend KBlack's level of nonmasculinity with your attempt to save him on this thread. Are you going to say please to me and beg me once again like the maricon you are?

    Stop making excuses. Spurs EPICALLY failed to sweep the Knicks as they were suppose to. Thats a fact. Majority of NBA fans and even Knick fans saw the series to be a SWEEP. You're stubbornness has failed you.
    KBlack is the only one here on your side, and he's not even a Knick fan. Just some internet obsessed fantasy sports geek who has a limitation in hobbies outside of fantasy basketball.

    Yeah, I'll keep typing in Spanish, it makes everything convenient and frustrating for you, especially a sexually frustrated HICK like you. Putting you in displeasure is almost autopilot for me, provide solid undeniable facts, my logic that was sent from the Gods of truth and wisdom, and expose, insult you in everyway possible like you've never had done to be in your pathetic internet existence.
    Keep failing at life, which you gave up on so long ago, so you strive to find an identity online. You can only make me look much cooler than I am by showing yourself as a Hoopshype refugee in a mission to save KBlack who was getting slapped around.

    Are you profoundly retarded? (This is a yes and no question; since you have extreme difficulty comprehending between the concept of a simple question)
    I hope you understand being one of the pick and roll point guard's in the NBA and being adequate are two different descriptions of a player that do not equal each other. Its not that complex. Brevin Knight is an excellent passer, but cannot fulfill a full time job now because he's an adequate PG; just like Robinson who's a tremendous athlete/scorer but lacks other dimensions that make him an adequate PG. You went from blowing Arroyo off as not worthy to agreeing that's adequate. Oh how you failed yourself.
    I guess you're one of those hill billy with a blurr perception of everything.
    I see everything from the reality window, while you got the blinds down and can't see a damn thing.

    You quote me word for word because you fail to present a strong case for yourself. My words are blessed by the angels and spirits descended from heaven. I have transcended my ego, why do you strive for in attempting to challenge such a icon like myself?

    What little looney world you live in? Spurs aren't a great team anymore.
    They're a playoff team, but not a contender.

    Your reasons for this argument is almost as pathetic and ineffective as your writing style and IQ.

    Lakers > Spurs

    Lakers dominate the Spurs without Bynum.
    With Bynum, and a more experienced and improved team, Spurs are no competition.
    Kobe is selfish? He's the MVP and the leader of the best team in the NBA. Being the best doesn't mean the man is selfish.

    What does mentally get pass by the Spurs mean? Spurs barely got pass by New Orleans in Game 7. You're acting like Spurs swept them. New Orleans are the more improved team now with Posey, and a lot of their young guys getting more experience in the league, which can only mean a more competitive team. Chris Paul would school Tony Parker, and right now is the best PG in the world and is making a strong case for MVP. Spurs are no match once again.

    What does Artest "crazy" have to do with his preformance? Artest brings his team to the highest level of competition. Look at the Pacers when they
    won 60 games.
    Or even the sad Sacramento Kings who should of won only 20 games with that roster, Artest almost duplicated that.

    Rockets were a great team before Artest, now with Ron, they're contenders and have a top 3 defense in the NBA with the Celtics and Jazz, both teams who are superior to the Spurs.

    Spurs have given up over 100 points a game so far this year, their defense has look prehistoric, old, slow and not up to date, like your swagger.

    Max level of stupidy has been reached, Spursf@g is the winner.

    Hes now backtracking in the corner and is now submitting to saying Spurs aren't the best, when they pathetic attempted to give reasons why they're better than the top 4 teams in the West. Putting the Celtics aside, you beat yourself here man. Not even the diehard Spurs fanbase of 9 people total would agree with your severely depressed ass.

    You know a zero thing about sports to believe you can develop skill with experience.
    Your theory will fail in all professional textbooks, conferences and basic logic of all sports.
    Your skill progresses and develops within experience and repetition of success or execution.
    Do you really think your chubby ass can convince anyone Ian the random ass French center on the Spurs has a great skill set?
    It hasn't been proven or determined. He has no experience.
    Plus, its even simpler to read Ian's draft profile. One of his weaknesses is his fundamentals and skills. He was drafted mostly for his size and athletic ability.

    Even your home site Hoopshype thinks Ian is low in skill.

    "Good athlete... Long arms... Solid rebounder... Not polished enough... Little offensive game... D-League material for now."

    His draft profile:

    "At this point in his basketball career, he is still very raw and what many would call a "project" ... Still very raw offensively .... Has no shot outside of 8-10 feet ... Limited offensive skills, besides rebounding and dunking ... Strength is his biggest question mark right now. He is very good at establishing position down low, but is rarely strong enough to keep it ... Must pout on weight without losing much agility, but he's such a strong athlete, that shouldn't be a problem ... The same goes for rebounding... Must get better at anticipating shots and not try to block everything ..."

    So whats this great skill you speak of?

    So your theory is that Udoka will become like Bowen within a few years? Do you realize Udoka is 31. He's no rookie with room to grow in. He's reached his ceiling like most 31 year old NBA players do, especially a low quality player like himself.
    You're reaching too far from reality. Stay close to reality here and just learn how to co-sign with the facts. Udoka is a solid defender, but he'll never make the all NBA defensive first team, or 2nd team in his life time. He's not even a full time player...you're really a stupid man.

    Almost = estimation.
    37 estimated = 40.
    You obviously have a 3rd education of math. Nice attribute to add to your resume for any application involving occupations that have to offer jobs to unskilled, overweight, and profoundly retarded dudes like you.

    Are you retarded enough to believe Parker and Duncan will average 30 points throughout the whole 82 game season to carry the Spurs limited-special-ed offense? You're a fool obese in size.
    Spurs defense carrying them?
    Spurs are ranked 24th in the NBA in defense right now. They haven't shown any in week 1.
    Do I think Spurs defense will be that bad? Of course not. But it won't be good enough to replace their limited offense.

    No one cares what you care about, don't cry over it.

    Spurs have brought NBA basketball to its lowest level and made the NBA the bottom of the top 3 sports in baseball, basketball, and football in the United States.

    Why did my quotes frustrated you? I'll post it for you again


    Spurs killed the NBA ratings.
    Why do you think NBA Finals ratings are the worst when the Spurs are playing?
    They have no FANBASE, the most popular player is an Argentinian guy with a nose as large as your mother's ****.



    Then in 2004, no Spurs = RATINGS



    Spurs in the 2005 Finals? You know what that means



    Then NBA was doing good...till 2007...the Spurs were back to bore to the NBA to death.





    You're repeated yourself now too much. Spurs championship = a death blow for the NBA, NBA fans, cure for AIDS and the United States of America. No one wants the Spurs to win, most people in the world can't even find San Antonio on a map or has heard of it. Are you even from San Antonio or are you some fake ass bandwagon fool? Either option, its still the most pathetic thing to claim as a sports fan.

    I'm a Knicks fan, despite the losses, no one can deny the rich history that lies in the organization and MSG. I cannot be any prouder.

    Fall back with your cotton candy chest...lol @ you getting paranoid and intimidated so easily, you would get pressed up in a minute. I do this for my own personal enjoyment, but you finally did something smart in being a coward by doing the typical "I'll be going there soon" response. So lets expect your statements that will avoid conflict, what else can you expect from an unskilled, uneducated, unemployed out of shape hick man with no knowledge in sports or life itself?

    BTW, reading a forum for two years and not posting = another alias on this site creating a screenname and is too scared to post on their ID because they've been slapped by MSG or I. Its even more pathetic you've been afraid to post for two years to get your feelings hurt.
    Thats a 1st degree homicide. Those kids got killed every way.

    Im still in shock by how badly they got outswagged

    Khan'd




  10. #115
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    KWhack25, you sound depressed.

    MSG, word is born. Dudes can't front on the God.

  11. #116
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    KWhack25, you sound depressed.

    MSG, word is born. Dudes can't front on the God.
    I think you mean "Word is bond," unless you are referring to the Run DMC song, but that would mean something is a NEW idea...I think you trying to make up for your tiny penis is in fact a very old concept.

    Man for a white boy I sure do know a lot more about street talk than you.

    Oh yeah: http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/p...g?t=1225464140

  12. #117
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    You're still crying?

  13. #118

  14. #119
    Member SpursFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    240
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    This is going to be EASY, especially with how often Spursf8g repeats himself...watch closley how this fool just committed Knicksonline suicide with his statements that include no logic, fact, and just bore the hell out of KO.com members just like how NBA fans are bored of black and white crapsketball by the Saninmiddle of no where, Spurs.
    Thanks for the preamble.

    Spursf*g, please define what class of homosexual you are. You've definitely passed your Hoopshype boyfriend KBlack's level of nonmasculinity with your attempt to save him on this thread. Are you going to say please to me and beg me once again like the maricon you are?
    What does KBlack have to do with it? What is your obsession with this guy? And what is your obsession with homosexuality? If you're gay, people aren't gonna judge you man. There's nothing wrong with it.

    Stop making excuses. Spurs EPICALLY failed to sweep the Knicks as they were suppose to. Thats a fact.
    LOL It's a fact? I feel somewhat silly having to refer you to the dictionary to look up the word "fact" but in this situation it seems necessary. Go look it up.

    Majority of NBA fans and even Knick fans saw the series to be a SWEEP.
    hahaha really? Prove it please.
    You're stubbornness has failed you.
    Better than my idiocy failing me. Can't say the same for you.
    KBlack is the only one here on your side, and he's not even a Knick fan. Just some internet obsessed fantasy sports geek who has a limitation in hobbies outside of fantasy basketball.
    Ok. Why do I care?

    Yeah, I'll keep typing in Spanish, it makes everything convenient and frustrating for you, especially a sexually frustrated HICK like you.
    A hick? That's a new one. I was born in Michigan to parents with Eastern European ancestry. I moved to San Antonio when I was three. Also, it obvious you have no clue what the demographics are of San Antonio. Dallas has the hicks. San Antonio has the Hispanics.
    Putting you in displeasure is almost autopilot for me
    I'm actually having fun. You sputtering and going to personal attacks is a sign you have no idea what you're talking about
    provide solid undeniable facts
    Like what? The "Fact" the Spurs failed in 1999 even though they won the title? Those kind of "facts"?
    my logic that was sent from the Gods of truth and wisdom, and expose, insult you in everyway possible like you've never had done to be in your pathetic internet existence.
    LOL
    Keep failing at life, which you gave up on so long ago, so you strive to find an identity online. You can only make me look much cooler than I am by showing yourself as a Hoopshype refugee in a mission to save KBlack who was getting slapped around.
    Do you know me? How do you know anything about me? Are you just projecting? Me thinks yes.

    Are you profoundly retarded? (This is a yes and no question; since you have extreme difficulty comprehending between the concept of a simple question)
    I'll go with no. Did I win?

    I hope you understand being one of the pick and roll point guard's in the NBA and being adequate are two different descriptions of a player that do not equal each other. Its not that complex.
    So one can be "one of the best" at something yet still be "just adequate"? Really? You wanna go with that?
    Brevin Knight is an excellent passer, but cannot fulfill a full time job now because he's an adequate PG
    Uh. If he was "one of the best" passers in the league he would have a job. You're dumb.
    just like Robinson who's a tremendous athlete/scorer but lacks other dimensions that make him an adequate PG.
    Maybe because he's 5 foot nothing? Ever think of that?
    You went from blowing Arroyo off as not worthy to agreeing that's adequate. Oh how you failed yourself.
    I did? Where did I AGREE he was adequate?
    I guess you're one of those hill billy with a blurr perception of everything.
    Not really.
    I see everything from the reality window, while you got the blinds down and can't see a damn thing.
    Your poetry is exquisite.

    You quote me word for word because you fail to present a strong case for yourself.
    No I do it because it annoys you.
    My words are blessed by the angels and spirits descended from heaven. I have transcended my ego, why do you strive for in attempting to challenge such a icon like myself?
    ...Have I been debating with a f*cking nutcase this entire time? I didn't even realize it.

    What little looney world you live in? Spurs aren't a great team anymore.
    They're a playoff team, but not a contender.
    Kinda like Houston in 1995?

    Your reasons for this argument is almost as pathetic and ineffective as your writing style and IQ.
    My IQ? What's your IQ? I bet mine's higher.

    Lakers > Spurs
    Possibly.

    Lakers dominate the Spurs without Bynum.
    And without Ginobili
    With Bynum, and a more experienced and improved team, Spurs are no competition.
    Possibly
    Kobe is selfish?
    Uh yeah.
    He's the MVP and the leader of the best team in the NBA. Being the best doesn't mean the man is selfish.
    Did you follow the Lakers before the Gasol trade?

    What does mentally get pass by the Spurs mean? Spurs barely got pass by New Orleans in Game 7. You're acting like Spurs swept them.
    No I'm acting like NO was so close to winning and couldn't do it. See Phoenix.
    New Orleans are the more improved team now with Posey, and a lot of their young guys getting more experience in the league, which can only mean a more competitive team. Chris Paul would school Tony Parker, and right now is the best PG in the world and is making a strong case for MVP.
    An actually coherent and seemigly well thought out argument. Congratulations.
    Spurs are no match once again.
    Damn

    What does Artest "crazy" have to do with his preformance? Artest brings his team to the highest level of competition. Look at the Pacers when they
    won 60 games.
    How about when he got suspended for a bunch of games? See any problem with that? Can he be the highest level of competition if he's sitting on the bench?
    Or even the sad Sacramento Kings who should of won only 20 games with that roster, Artest almost duplicated that.
    I never said he wasn't good. I'm just using your skills of seeing the future to see that he'll get suspended again.

    Rockets were a great team before Artest, now with Ron, they're contenders and have a top 3 defense in the NBA with the Celtics and Jazz, both teams who are superior to the Spurs.
    Possibly.

    Spurs have given up over 100 points a game so far this year, their defense has look prehistoric, old, slow and not up to date, like your swagger.
    My swagger? Are you serious? As far as the points are concered I can say I expected it. They're always weak on D to start the year. They progressively get better until they're top 3 in the league.

    Max level of stupidy has been reached, Spursf@g is the winner.
    Do I win some kind of prize? Maybe a miniature of the 1999 Larry O'Brien that the Spurs so epically failed to win...wait.

    Hes now backtracking in the corner and is now submitting to saying Spurs aren't the best
    Hmmm, I don't believe I ever said they were the best. Wouldn't that make it impossible to backtrack?
    when they pathetic attempted to give reasons why they're better than the top 4 teams in the West.
    I see you're too stupid to realize I was making fun of you there. Kudos.
    Putting the Celtics aside, you beat yourself here man. Not even the diehard Spurs fanbase of 9 people total would agree with your severely depressed ass.
    Whatever you say there big guy.

    You know a zero thing about sports to believe you can develop skill with experience.
    I know "a zero thing"? Grammar FAIL.
    Your theory will fail in all professional textbooks, conferences and basic logic of all sports.
    I didn't realize I had submitted my theory for further review.
    Your skill progresses and develops within experience and repetition of success or execution.
    Um...ok?
    Do you really think your chubby ass can convince anyone Ian the random ass French center on the Spurs has a great skill set?
    I don't need to convince anyone. Most certainly not you.
    It hasn't been proven or determined. He has no experience.
    LOL it has been proven he has no experience? How do you prove that Einstein?
    Plus, its even simpler to read Ian's draft profile. One of his weaknesses is his fundamentals and skills. He was drafted mostly for his size and athletic ability.
    I'm sorry I don't read draft profiles 3 years after a player is drafted.

    Even your home site Hoopshype thinks Ian is low in skill.
    I don't visit hoopshype.

    "Good athlete... Long arms... Solid rebounder... Not polished enough... Little offensive game... D-League material for now."

    His draft profile:

    "At this point in his basketball career, he is still very raw and what many would call a "project" ... Still very raw offensively .... Has no shot outside of 8-10 feet ... Limited offensive skills, besides rebounding and dunking ... Strength is his biggest question mark right now. He is very good at establishing position down low, but is rarely strong enough to keep it ... Must pout on weight without losing much agility, but he's such a strong athlete, that shouldn't be a problem ... The same goes for rebounding... Must get better at anticipating shots and not try to block everything ..."

    So whats this great skill you speak of?
    Again a draft profile is nice. If it was 2005. His skills are in his defense. From what I saw of him last year he is an excellent help defender. He blocks and alters shots very well.

    So your theory is that Udoka will become like Bowen within a few years? Do you realize Udoka is 31. He's no rookie with room to grow in. He's reached his ceiling like most 31 year old NBA players do, especially a low quality player like himself.
    When did Bowen become a top defender in the league? I'll let you look that one up.
    You're reaching too far from reality. Stay close to reality here and just learn how to co-sign with the facts. Udoka is a solid defender, but he'll never make the all NBA defensive first team, or 2nd team in his life time. He's not even a full time player
    Again that remains to be seen. If he's given Bowen minutes I believe he can be a great defender.
    ...you're really a stupid man.
    Says the monkey with a keyboard.

    Almost = estimation.
    37 estimated = 40.
    You obviously have a 3rd education of math. Nice attribute to add to your resume for any application involving occupations that have to offer jobs to unskilled, overweight, and profoundly retarded dudes like you.
    haha why do you keep referring to my weight? Have you ever seen me? Do you know how much I weigh? And 37 is 3 years away from 40. If he was 39 going on 40 then I could see someone saying almost. But not in this case when a new year can mean a huge drop in production/minutes.

    Are you retarded enough to believe Parker and Duncan will average 30 points throughout the whole 82 game season to carry the Spurs limited-special-ed offense? You're a fool obese in size.
    Why do you keep saying this? Are you stuck on repeat?
    Spurs defense carrying them?
    Spurs are ranked 24th in the NBA in defense right now. They haven't shown any in week 1.
    Already replied to this. The season is 2 going on 3 games in for the Spurs.
    Do I think Spurs defense will be that bad? Of course not. But it won't be good enough to replace their limited offense.
    Possibly though I strongly disagree in your prediction.

    No one cares what you care about, don't cry over it.
    I'm just crying over your crappy english.

    Spurs have brought NBA basketball to its lowest level and made the NBA the bottom of the top 3 sports in baseball, basketball, and football in the United States.
    Again, whatever you say. Good luck proving it was the Spurs that did it.

    Why did my quotes frustrated you? I'll post it for you again
    Go for it. It doesn't frustrate me. I simply don't care about ratings. As long as my team wins, it's all background noise. I guess you don't feel the same. Sucks for you.


    Spurs killed the NBA ratings.
    Why do you think NBA Finals ratings are the worst when the Spurs are playing?
    Hard to say. Could be the small market. Could be big broadcasters like ESPN always ragging on the Spurs for being "boring". Jury's out.
    They have no FANBASE
    Even if that were true I'm not sure I'd care. Like I said. Championships = good. Everyting else = don't care.



    Then in 2004, no Spurs = RATINGS



    Spurs in the 2005 Finals? You know what that means



    Then NBA was doing good...till 2007...the Spurs were back to bore to the NBA to death.





    You're repeated yourself now too much. Spurs championship = a death blow for the NBA, NBA fans, cure for AIDS and the United States of America. No one wants the Spurs to win, most people in the world can't even find San Antonio on a map or has heard of it.
    Well if you keep repeating yourself I gotta keep repeating my answers. I don't give a sh*t about ratings. I'll take championships over ratings any day of the week. And if you wouldn't then you're not a real fan.
    Are you even from San Antonio or are you some fake ass bandwagon fool?
    I wasn't born in SA no, but I moved there when I was 3. Every sports memory I have is from San Antonio. Are you really from NY or are you just a Marbury nuthugger?
    Either option, its still the most pathetic thing to claim as a sports fan.
    It's pathetic to claim I'm a fan of a team that has 4 titles in the past decade? If you say so. How does it feel to be the fan of a franchise that hasn't won a title since 1973?

    I'm a Knicks fan, despite the losses, no one can deny the rich history that lies in the organization and MSG. I cannot be any prouder.
    Well that answers that question. Your team hasn't won in over 3 decades but you insult a team that has been one of the best teams in the last 10 years. Awesome.

    Fall back with your cotton candy chest...lol @ you getting paranoid and intimidated so easily, you would get pressed up in a minute. I do this for my own personal enjoyment, but you finally did something smart in being a coward by doing the typical "I'll be going there soon" response. So lets expect your statements that will avoid conflict, what else can you expect from an unskilled, uneducated, unemployed out of shape hick man with no knowledge in sports or life itself?
    Huh? I asked for your address and name. Are you too frightened to give it you me? You can PM it to me if you like. I'll let people know here when I receive so they don't continue to see you as a huge *****.
    Oh and I really am planning on coming to NY soon. Like I said I have a friend who is a big Knicks fan who lives there. A lot of college friends live in the north east. I'll be waiting for that PM.

  15. #120
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by smokes
    I've been reading this forum for 2 years now, and this is only my second post since trying to have a stimulating discussion with people who have the mental capacity of a brick (half the posters here) is quite difficult.

    However this thread piqued my curiosity of how these cool kids would pick apart an intelligent and well composed post, so my observations are as follows:

    1) Having 3000+ posts on an internet fan forum does not make you cool or "gangster", quite the opposite in fact.

    2) Proclaiming yourselves "winners" in forum discussions only makes you look more sad. To quote a wise man: "Fighting on the internet is like the special olympics, you may win but you're still a retard"

    3) Defending yourself with the phrase "no homo" after any sentence that could possibly be construed in any way gay only confirms further your deep insecurity of your own sexuality. Maybe there is something deeper to the man crush you guys seem to have on Marbury/each other.

    MSG I respect your contribution in terms of game threads, at least you give something to this site. Metrocard is just an unintelligent, arrogant, childish parasite. Oh and by the way, when your posts are the length of a small novel
    your "4 posts a day" may as well be 50 :P

    I can already see the response "lol 2 post scrub can't touch us (no homo) veteran gangsters *insert cool spanish insult*"... so predictable.

    Have a nice day
    Look at this slug puto coming out of the closet splashing out his forever held man love for Metro.

    You want to come out of left field just to attack someone on this site? who are you? and why is metrocard on your mind 24/7? crawl back into the hole you came out of this isn't the love connections site.

    You have the temporary nerve to talk about contributions yet you provide only 2 posts in 2 years, along with reading and stalking metrocard's posts all year long then nervously awaiting for the right time to strike and express your strongly beheld love for him when other inferior posters try to take him out.

    Your a Grade A imbecile, it only proves that your just a worm trying to rubb off swag from a superior poster.

    Save your stimulating discussions for playgirl chatrooms, remove your potato chip soft ass and go formulate another lame ass sentimental comment for next year.

    See you next year jackass

    -Team Starbury General

Similar Threads

  1. Supp Fellas wanna make a fantasy basketball leauge
    By DaTPRiNCE in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Oct 22, 2008, 22:52
  2. Fantasy Basketball
    By KBlack25 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: Oct 10, 2008, 00:11
  3. Looking back on the 2003-04 Knicks season
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Jun 28, 2008, 22:10
  4. In Fairness to Last Season
    By Kiyaman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: Sep 27, 2007, 16:11
  5. Jay Williams
    By Skyhi300 in forum NBA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jan 17, 2005, 14:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •