KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball 08-09 Season

Akamu

The King
According to who? Metro & Sons? aka you, msg etc? hahaha please

You guys have gotten chumped on this board worse than John McCain and the Republican Party but go ahead and believe your own propaganda just like they do. 13 peeps voted him dumbest poster, that should tell you something. :barf:

According to individuals with more then 5 fully functioning brain cells.

The only thing that poll tells me is how many fans Metrocard has, and how big of a loser you are to dedicate an entire thread and poll towards someone who disrupts your sleep at night.

Get over it already Metrocard has a girl and doesn't love you-

:wwf:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Really? Could you highlight those instances please? I'm curious where I got "destroyed" and "out swagged".

I'm not against knicks fans. I'm against knicks fans who are too insecure with their own team and feel the need to attack other teams.

You would agree with who? You know he brought 1999 up right?

Fine. You can kick me off if you guys want. I joined to see the perspective of fans of a different team. If metrocard is the model of a knicks fan I'm not sure I wanna see it from your point of view.

Where did you get destroyed and outswagged? Where didnt you get destroyed and outswagged is a better question.

According to who? Metro & Sons? aka you, msg etc? hahaha please

You guys have gotten chumped on this board worse than John McCain and the Republican Party but go ahead and believe your own propaganda just like they do. 13 peeps voted him dumbest poster, that should tell you something. :barf:

Metro took 4 maggots and put them in a line

He added 4 more maggots who thought they were superior

Well, it'll take 5 more before metro goes for his

Now thats 13 peeps ate up at the same time

The moral of the story is there were 13 posters (and actually many more then that) who challenged metro and lost. Metro won the poll because of all the angry herbs on this site who were embarrassed and kimbo sliced by him time and time again.

KBlack25

Starter
In fairness, MSG, metro just starts attacking people for no reason on this site. You know that's true. He attacked me for saying I didn't like his fantasy basketball rules and started insulting me personally, he attacked SpursFan for...I don't even know what he attacked SpursFan for. He attacks anybody who disagrees with anything he has to say, a sure sign of insecurity.

What's good about one of these boards, when it works, is that people can freely discuss their opinions. metro just thinks he's right, and while he puts forth lengthy posts, they are laden with insults, cursing and just straight anger. Can you imagine if Obama started calling McCain "a fat ugly piece of shit with no life" and then threw some gang signs during one of the debates? He'd look like a total moron, and would be completely inappropriate.

I just personally am of the ilk that people should be free to express their opinions without being attacked and insulted personally. If you want to disagree, fine but look MSG, you and I had a little argument re: Steph on another thread. We didn't come to attacking each other, we both laid out arguments and reasoning, and while you don't agree with me in the end and I don't agree with you, we didn't have to come to hurling insults at each other. That's the way shit should work, and THAT'S why people are upset. They come here to express their opinions only to be called a multitude of spanish slurs and insulted by some guy claiming that he is God. They aren't pissed off cuz they got super pwn'd or whatever by metro, they are pissed off because metro thinks it's okay to spew out his own opinions but won't let you spew yours.

Just because somebody attacks people unprovoked and then insults them doesn't make them the best poster ever lolz!!!!11!!!!11!!1

You know who else attacked people unprovoked and hurled insults? Adolf Hitler.

Last edited:

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
Where did you get destroyed and outswagged? Where didnt you get destroyed and outswagged is a better question.

Metro took 4 maggots and put them in a line

He added 4 more maggots who thought they were superior

Well, it'll take 5 more before metro goes for his

Now thats 13 peeps ate up at the same time

The moral of the story is there were 13 posters (and actually many more then that) who challenged metro and lost. Metro won the poll because of all the angry herbs on this site who were embarrassed and kimbo sliced by him time and time again.
lol I'm convinced you're f*cking with me. Am I right?

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
In fairness, MSG, metro just starts attacking people for no reason on this site. You know that's true. He attacked me for saying I didn't like his fantasy basketball rules and started insulting me personally, he attacked SpursFan for...I don't even know what he attacked SpursFan for. He attacks anybody who disagrees with anything he has to say, a sure sign of insecurity.
He obviously attacked me because my team hasn't won anything....wait. He obviously attacked me because he knows what I look like...wait. He obviously attacked me because I care about the ratings my team pulls in...wait. I'm not sure why he attacked me. Chalk it up to his insecurities I guess.

jpz17

Starter

What's good about one of these boards, when it works, is that people can freely discuss their opinions. metro just thinks he's right, and while he puts forth lengthy posts, they are laden with insults, cursing and just straight anger. Can you imagine if Obama started calling McCain "a fat ugly piece of shit with no life" and then threw some gang signs during one of the debates? He'd look like a total moron, and would be completely inappropriate.

I just personally am of the ilk that people should be free to express their opinions without being attacked and insulted personally. If you want to disagree, fine but look MSG, you and I had a little argument re: Steph on another thread. We didn't come to attacking each other, we both laid out arguments and reasoning, and while you don't agree with me in the end and I don't agree with you, we didn't have to come to hurling insults at each other. That's the way shit should work, and THAT'S why people are upset. They come here to express their opinions only to be called a multitude of spanish slurs and insulted by some guy claiming that he is God. They aren't pissed off cuz they got super pwn'd or whatever by metro, they are pissed off because metro thinks it's okay to spew out his own opinions but won't let you spew yours.

Just because somebody attacks people unprovoked and then insults them doesn't make them the best poster ever lolz!!!!11!!!!11!!1

You know who else attacked people unprovoked and hurled insults? Adolf Hitler.

Listen KBlack.... Whether you like it or not, thats how it goes around here. Metro and MSG are two dominate posters. They are obviously (+ ABCD, who I believe is extremely close to them *no homo*) the posters who give the most facts and info to backup their points. You can disagree with them, but you gotta respect them. No matter what their attitudes are or what their opinions are, they are dominate posters. A dominate poster is someone who backs up their point... Well, MSG and Metro do that ALL the time. MSG and Metro made me the poster I am today, and I appreciate that. They are also part of team starbury, and we stick together. Now, KBlack, when you look past all this crap, we are all Knick fans right? We all saw LJ's 4 point play right? We were all watching when Danillo Gallinari was selected right? Now, lets try to forget about this and move on. We all need to start showin much more respect around here, this is a PUBLIC FORUM. I joined this froum 2 years ago, and I think the name of this site hasn't changed... it is KNICKSonline:gony: So lets start actin like it

KBlack25

Starter
Listen KBlack.... Whether you like it or not, thats how it goes around here. Metro and MSG are two dominate posters. They are obviously (+ ABCD, who I believe is extremely close to them *no homo*) the posters who give the most facts and info to backup their points. You can disagree with them, but you gotta respect them. No matter what their attitudes are or what their opinions are, they are dominate posters. A dominate poster is someone who backs up their point... Well, MSG and Metro do that ALL the time. MSG and Metro made me the poster I am today, and I appreciate that. They are also part of team starbury, and we stick together. Now, KBlack, when you look past all this crap, we are all Knick fans right? We all saw LJ's 4 point play right? We were all watching when Danillo Gallinari was selected right? Now, lets try to forget about this and move on. We all need to start showin much more respect around here, this is a PUBLIC FORUM. I joined this froum 2 years ago, and I think the name of this site hasn't changed... it is KNICKSonline:gony: So lets start actin like it

JPZ, you make my point for me. I agree, it's KNICKSonline. And if metro backed up his points without hurling insults every five seconds, we'd have a much different story.

We are all Knicks fans at heart, which is why I'm speaking against posters like metrocard. All he does is hurl insults at people and only intermittently does he make his point with stats or whatever else he wants to bring up. You don't see other people on here hurling insults, and that's my point.

I do disagree with them, I'm fully within my right to do that as you said. But when disagreeing with them leads to what amounts to harrassment and ridiculous insults on people they don't even know, that's where I draw the line and step up not only for myself but for everyone else. Like I said, I had a good argument with MSG, and we didn't resort to name calling, I have no issue with MSG because outside of his last post he basically refrains from making insults and cursing at an uncalled for quantity. And that's why people hate metro, because he insults people for expressing their opinion.

So, jpz, if you are going to say we are all Knicks fans and want to sing the Kumbaya let's all get along bullshit, it's metro you have to address, not me.

So, jpz, if you are going to say we are all Knicks fans and want to sing the Kumbaya let's all get along bullshit, it's metro you have to address, not me.

Not to mention that if metro behaved like an adult his minions msg, akamu etc would follow suit. They both are much friendlier posters when he's not around.

That said if there's one thing I've learned in my time time posting here it's that with the exception of getrealistic, lj42play, dakidd, kiyaman and a few others the board is some kind of bizarro land.

jpz17

Starter
JPZ, you make my point for me. I agree, it's KNICKSonline. And if metro backed up his points without hurling insults every five seconds, we'd have a much different story.

We are all Knicks fans at heart, which is why I'm speaking against posters like metrocard. All he does is hurl insults at people and only intermittently does he make his point with stats or whatever else he wants to bring up. You don't see other people on here hurling insults, and that's my point.

I do disagree with them, I'm fully within my right to do that as you said. But when disagreeing with them leads to what amounts to harrassment and ridiculous insults on people they don't even know, that's where I draw the line and step up not only for myself but for everyone else. Like I said, I had a good argument with MSG, and we didn't resort to name calling, I have no issue with MSG because outside of his last post he basically refrains from making insults and cursing at an uncalled for quantity. And that's why people hate metro, because he insults people for expressing their opinion.

Metro has good reasons.. I agree Metro should calm down a little, but grow up guys (who hate metro) Its the internet..

KBlack25

Starter
Metro has good reasons..

Yeah, he has a textbook case of an insecure male. Constantly speaking about himself ("I have a gf" "I am always working out" "I am God" "I keep in shape) to aggrandize his relatively minor accomplishments in some effort to impress everyone he speaks to and lashing out when people disagree with him. It's a textbook case.

I agree Metro should calm down a little, but grow up guys (who hate metro) Its the internet..

A little? This guy went totally ballistic when I didn't like his FANTASY BASKETBALL RULES. Then, to make his point, he locked me out of the league in which I was an active owner, and actually did my best to get people involved and into it, he locked me out of the league, dropped my guys and when I sent an email explaining to people that it wasn't me who ruined the league, I just had my players dropped for me, he locked me out of emailing the league as well, because he's a brat. I think it's metro that needs to grow up and stick to making fair, well balanced arguments rather than resorting to locking people out of his little fantasy league and constantly making fun of people like he's a 3rd grade bully...just because he's on Team Starbury doesn't make him right or even a halfway decent person.

Yeah, he has a textbook case of an insecure male. Constantly speaking about himself ("I have a gf" "I am always working out" "I am God" "I keep in shape) to aggrandize his relatively minor accomplishments in some effort to impress everyone he speaks to and lashing out when people disagree with him. It's a textbook case.

A little? This guy went totally ballistic when I didn't like his FANTASY BASKETBALL RULES. Then, to make his point, he locked me out of the league in which I was an active owner, and actually did my best to get people involved and into it, he locked me out of the league, dropped my guys and when I sent an email explaining to people that it wasn't me who ruined the league, I just had my players dropped for me, he locked me out of emailing the league as well, because he's a brat. I think it's metro that needs to grow up and stick to making fair, well balanced arguments rather than resorting to locking people out of his little fantasy league and constantly making fun of people like he's a 3rd grade bully...just because he's on Team Starbury doesn't make him right or even a halfway decent person.

Lets not forget that he put all of the players form your team on his. lol

KBlack25

Starter
Yeah it was awesome. Especially when he makes fun of me for liking fantasy, then he goes and spends his totally precious time, that he has none of because he works or is in school or is pumping iron or is training or is getting his butt plugged, making sure somebody who actually wanted to play and wanted to be active can't play...

Real awesome.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

The same way you give credit to me and metro, i give credit to metro for makin me the poster i am. The summer of 07 my computer had a virus, but i lurked on here occasionally and what i saw was a one man army destroyin every poster on this site that disagreed with him. Dr. Crappy, lil man bklyn, datruth, donchris...and several other posters were destroyed by metro who was almost by himself. There was one other poster who agreed with him, forget who it was. But while some still believed in isiah metro knew where we were heading, before everyone else. And he was right...He was the first one to take over this site, and then i came back and i agree with most of what metro says. Even when i dont, i always respect his opinions because he never says anything thats stupid or doesnt make sense. Then team starbury got formed earlier this year. I always point to the official blow it the fukk up thread where i officially became elite as i defeated good posters like home theater guy and knickslover. Once you become elite you can pick and chose your spot. I dont feel like givin a newb tryin to get attention, disagreeing with me...then ill just call him a maggot and tell him to get the fukk outta here. If im feelin like goin all in, thats what i do. Getreal is my most recent win...and prior to him i believe it was portega. Team starbury is unstoppable...abcd really stepped it up over the summer, we got jpz and akamu. I think rady should consider callin this site Starbariansonline.com

We took out everyone on this site.

Anyways, jpz-im happy that i helped make you become the poster you are. Your much better then when you first joined and continue to do your thing.

KBlack25

Starter
As a sidenote, I find it interesting that metro was anti-Isiah (like I was, but I wasn't here back when Isiah had all his power) but is pro-Marbury (one of Isiah's main guys until last season)...interesting to see how things change over time.

BTW I think Isiah Thomas should hold open office hours Wednesday in the middle of the afternoon during which time all willing Knicks fans can come down to the Garden Offices and berate him mercilessly.

jpz17

Starter
The same way you give credit to me and metro, i give credit to metro for makin me the poster i am. The summer of 07 my computer had a virus, but i lurked on here occasionally and what i saw was a one man army destroyin every poster on this site that disagreed with him. Dr. Crappy, lil man bklyn, datruth, donchris...and several other posters were destroyed by metro who was almost by himself. There was one other poster who agreed with him, forget who it was. But while some still believed in isiah metro knew where we were heading, before everyone else. And he was right...He was the first one to take over this site, and then i came back and i agree with most of what metro says. Even when i dont, i always respect his opinions because he never says anything thats stupid or doesnt make sense. Then team starbury got formed earlier this year. I always point to the official blow it the fukk up thread where i officially became elite as i defeated good posters like home theater guy and knickslover. Once you become elite you can pick and chose your spot. I dont feel like givin a newb tryin to get attention, disagreeing with me...then ill just call him a maggot and tell him to get the fukk outta here. If im feelin like goin all in, thats what i do. Getreal is my most recent win...and prior to him i believe it was portega. Team starbury is unstoppable...abcd really stepped it up over the summer, we got jpz and akamu. I think rady should consider callin this site Starbariansonline.com

We took out everyone on this site.

Anyways, jpz-im happy that i helped make you become the poster you are. Your much better then when you first joined and continue to do your thing.

Just had to bold a few letters.. Now if I was to make a website dedicated to Steph, with a forum and all. Would anyone go to starburians.com?

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
I see now I'm dealing with a demigod. It's just too bad that person is the one who tells everyone he is a demigod. When are people gonna realize he's not? I'm still waiting for all those points where he "destroyed" and "outswagged" me.