Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 226

Thread: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball 08-09 Season

  1. #121
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,226
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Originally Posted by Akamu
    Look at this slug puto coming out of the closet splashing out his forever held man love for Metro.

    You want to come out of left field just to attack someone on this site? who are you? and why is metrocard on your mind 24/7? crawl back into the hole you came out of this isn't the love connections site.

    You have the temporary nerve to talk about contributions yet you provide only 2 posts in 2 years, along with reading and stalking metrocard's posts all year long then nervously awaiting for the right time to strike and express your strongly beheld love for him when other inferior posters try to take him out.

    Your a Grade A imbecile, it only proves that your just a worm trying to rubb off swag from a superior poster.

    Save your stimulating discussions for playgirl chatrooms, remove your potato chip soft ass and go formulate another lame ass sentimental comment for next year.

    See you next year jackass

    -Team Starbury General
    That's just pure gold, biting on my predictable response and expanding on every single word Comedy genius.

    24/7? That's why this is my second post here right? Cus I think about you guys all the time

    Logic is clearly your strong point.

  2. #122
    Veteran GetRealistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by smokes
    I've been reading this forum for 2 years now, and this is only my second post since trying to have a stimulating discussion with people who have the mental capacity of a brick (half the posters here) is quite difficult.

    However this thread piqued my curiosity of how these cool kids would pick apart an intelligent and well composed post, so my observations are as follows:

    1) Having 3000+ posts on an internet fan forum does not make you cool or "gangster", quite the opposite in fact.

    2) Proclaiming yourselves "winners" in forum discussions only makes you look more sad. To quote a wise man: "Fighting on the internet is like the special olympics, you may win but you're still a retard"

    3) Defending yourself with the phrase "no homo" after any sentence that could possibly be construed in any way gay only confirms further your deep insecurity of your own sexuality. Maybe there is something deeper to the man crush you guys seem to have on Marbury/each other.

    MSG I respect your contribution in terms of game threads, at least you give something to this site. Metrocard is just an unintelligent, arrogant, childish parasite. Oh and by the way, when your posts are the length of a small novel
    your "4 posts a day" may as well be 50 :P

    I can already see the response "lol 2 post scrub can't touch us (no homo) veteran gangsters *insert cool spanish insult*"... so predictable.

    Have a nice day

    Damn.......

  3. #123
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    3260 Perry Ave in the Bronx, 10467 by the D train 205 street, come through.

    You been taking mad loses now, why do you stress yourself out to continue? Take it easy on yourself.

    please define what class of homosexual you are. You've definitely passed your Hoopshype boyfriend KBlack's level of non masculinity with your attempt to save him on this thread. Are you going to say please to me and beg me once again like the maricon you are?
    Don't avoid the question, ****boy.

    Spurs failed, and especially failed the NBA. I provided the facts that showed why the Spurs lowered the NBA ratings.

    Prove that the majority of NBA fans and even Knick fans didn't expect the series to be a SWEEP.

    No one wants to know anything about you.

    Why do you seem so defensive when I bring up KBlack? Is something you're not sharing with the forum?

    Your made up life story is pretty boring, and irrelevant to me. You're a hick on NYC terms. There are hicks who are labeled Hispanic too. Are you that stupid?

    Keep telling yourself you have friends and money to get to NYC, when you can't even find a way to get out of the computer seat you're glued on 24/7 trolling every sports forum on the internet. We believe you man, its okay.

    Again, you continue to lie to yourself. I'm straight up disrespecting you and all you could do stay in b*tch mode. Oh, is that too much street slang for your country ass? pendejo de mamaguebo.

    Spurs failed to sweep the Knicks, thats a fact. But reformatting my sentences in a such desperate attempt. It won't change the facts.

    Do you know how to formulate a statement with a logical answer?

    You don't understand being one of the pick and roll point guard's in the NBA and being adequate are two different descriptions of a player that do not equal each other. Its not that complex, if so prove other wise. Its taken you 3-4 post and you still haven't came up with an answer, thanks for confirming your mental retardation.

    Brevin Knight has a job so your wrong once again, he's the back up PG for the Utah Jazz...played 22 minutes of turnover free NBA record setting basketball (only 5 turnovers in a game) by Knight and Price.
    Good job on showing your limitation in knowledge outside the Spurs, even though you haven't said a thing that showed you know anything about your own team too.

    Robinson > Roger Mason.

    You fail to present yourself, this hanging off my balls is making you look like a clown. Continue, you're only providing a clown act for me and the forum.

    You don't realize a lot of things.

    Yeah is your only word for why Kobe is selfish?

    Damn your stupid.

    explanation
    One entry found.


    Main Entry:
    ex·pla·na·tion Listen to the pronunciation of explanation
    Pronunciation:
    \ˌek-splə-ˈnā-shən\
    Function:
    noun
    Date:
    14th century

    1 : the act or process of explaining 2 : something that explains <gave no explanation>


    You're afraid to go into detail. But we can't forget you don't have the ability to go into detail so your answers either include.

    A stupid question.
    Yeah
    possibly.

    Gasol is on the Lakers NOW, it doesn't matter what happened before the Gasol trade.

    You're flip flopping now, you claim Spurs are the best but yet fail to prove why and now you're co-signing with me? You should of threw the white flag a long time ago. Stubbornness and ignorance isn't a good combination.

    Right, because Artest supposedly has a mental disorder that causes him to miss the wole season because he's CRAZY!!! That is so logical and valid to go with, I'll keep that in mind, dumbass.

    Give me 10 reasons why Spurs defense will be better than the Celtics, Rockets, and Jazz this season since you "project" them to be top 3 this year.
    (Where are your facts? So many projections and no facts)

    Stop crying now about saying now you didn't they were the best. You questioned that the top 4 teams in the West aren't better than Spurs. Why do you something so stupid and not defend yourself?

    Show me ways to develop skill without experience, coach.
    Don't be afraid to use more than 10 words here, fatboy.

    Do you really think your chubby ass can convince anyone Ian the random ass French center on the Spurs has a great skill set?
    CONVINCE US, hick. I'll keep posting this till you submit; you already showed its annoying you.

    It hasn't been proven or determined. He has no experience.
    Prove me to has no experience.

    Right, I'm sure you can convince that Ian developed his skills in 3 years of not playing in the NBA. Go ahead and try.

    Stop lying you hoopshype junkie, you stay in mad denial. You've been have his **** in your mouth since the beginning.

    Ian is a good help defender, but is another poor man to man defender. Reread his draft profile.

    You believe Udoka can be a great defender, but do you know? We're talking about Bowen defense, a 31 year old NBA scrub that's consider a good defender. Just because Bowen did it means Udoka will do it? Great logic.

    You're fat, as most people in Texas are; added to the fact you present yourself as antisocial and ignorant shows everyone here you don't get much time outside. Its common sense.

    Do you know what estimation is?

    Almost/about means close to 40.
    37 is in the range of close to 40.
    You're really simple.

    No one cares about the Spurs Championships, thats why no one tunes into the NBA finals when Spurs are involved.
    Its not hard to say.

    Spurs are just overall a boring team, everyone agrees.

    Spurs just got embarrassed by the Mavericks 99-81.

    No offense
    No defense.

    Your team is 0-3.

    Its the beginning of the season, but Spurs already showed signs of not being an improved team from last team, while every other team in the West got better. Which is why I don't consider Spurs an elite team, and you disagreed. Now you're scared to comeback to that point, because you know its the truth. You shy away from reality and la verdad, and come closer to "possibly" and homosexual-textstyle statements.

    Spurs championships are the dark ages of the NBA. People miss real NBA basketball from the 90's where teams that MATTERED we involved and battling it out in the playoffs.

    Knicks have the richest history in the NBA and one of the biggest fanbases in the world, globally. You should ask every Knicks fan on this site the same question.

    Winning championships that bring NBA ratings down is nothing to be proud about. It shows no one has interest in watching your team.
    Keep repeating to yourself the same thing.
    Spurs in reality are losers, a franchise that doesn't know how to sell and market themselves, and fail every year to get ratings.

    Fanbase wise, theres no competition between the Knicks and the Spurs, along with the history, amount of Hall of Famers, memories, memorable playoff moments, etc and etc.

    I'm off to work, enjoy replying back to this within 2 seconds.
    You have no social life and patrol this forum waiting for my replies. It takes you very little time to reply to my post while I actually go do my responsibilities and task in REAL life then when everything is completed, I scroll threw the forum and use my valuable time I bless with you to embarrass and expose your ignorance and the reality that you're afraid to answer a lot of things(hence you asking so many retarded questions).

    Get a job, find something that will take your primary focus of attention in life from this to something more productive. Your post are boring me more than Tim Duncan's post moves.


  4. #124
    Veteran GetRealistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Well that was a chapter response. But seriously why are we talkin about the Spurs or the 99 finals. We lost in 5 games. Maybe if we were fully healthy it woulda been different but we'll never know. We stole one game so i woudln't call that a Spurs failure but whatever.

    But if this SpursFan dude does go to Metros house or whatever does that mean MSG and ABCD have to go as well in order to show true team Starbury man love?

    All i know is if a SpursFan is hear to cause stupid arguements for no reason its time for him to bounce. Just cause your team has no fan base doesn't mean you belong here.

  5. #125
    Member SpursFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    240
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Well that was a chapter response. But seriously why are we talkin about the Spurs or the 99 finals. We lost in 5 games. Maybe if we were fully healthy it woulda been different but we'll never know. We stole one game so i woudln't call that a Spurs failure but whatever.

    But if this SpursFan dude does go to Metros house or whatever does that mean MSG and ABCD have to go as well in order to show true team Starbury man love?

    All i know is if a SpursFan is hear to cause stupid arguements for no reason its time for him to bounce. Just cause your team has no fan base doesn't mean you belong here.
    I didn't come here for that at all. I've been posting in other threads but metro thought it would be cool to go after myself and my team. I like responding to his idiotic comments.

  6. #126
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by SpursFan4Life
    I didn't come here for that at all. I've been posting in other threads but metro thought it would be cool to go after myself and my team. I like responding to his idiotic comments.
    We welcome any and all fans to this forums, but if your going to start attacking people then expect retaliation.

    The spurs are the most boring NBA team I have ever seen in my life, basketball is fast paced and usually exciting to watch.

    The Spurs successfully make it seem so mellow and dull to watch, I see a finals game with the Spurs in it and want to gouge my eyes out at the unexciting play that was being produced. I don't blame you for coming here.

    Your only mildly exciting player really is Bruce Bowen, practicing karate on the court just to spice things up and injure people he has trouble guarding.

    Tim Duncan is just as exciting to watch as senior citizens on bingo night.

    Your team may have won a championship or 2 but they lack the worth of entertainment value which is an overall failure-

  7. #127
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    3260 Perry Ave in the Bronx, 10467 by the D train 205 street, come through.

    You been taking mad loses now, why do you stress yourself out to continue? Take it easy on yourself.

    please define what class of homosexual you are. You've definitely passed your Hoopshype boyfriend KBlack's level of non masculinity with your attempt to save him on this thread. Are you going to say please to me and beg me once again like the maricon you are?
    Don't avoid the question, ****boy.

    Spurs failed, and especially failed the NBA. I provided the facts that showed why the Spurs lowered the NBA ratings.

    Prove that the majority of NBA fans and even Knick fans didn't expect the series to be a SWEEP.

    No one wants to know anything about you.

    Why do you seem so defensive when I bring up KBlack? Is something you're not sharing with the forum?

    Your made up life story is pretty boring, and irrelevant to me. You're a hick on NYC terms. There are hicks who are labeled Hispanic too. Are you that stupid?

    Keep telling yourself you have friends and money to get to NYC, when you can't even find a way to get out of the computer seat you're glued on 24/7 trolling every sports forum on the internet. We believe you man, its okay.

    Again, you continue to lie to yourself. I'm straight up disrespecting you and all you could do stay in b*tch mode. Oh, is that too much street slang for your country ass? pendejo de mamaguebo.

    Spurs failed to sweep the Knicks, thats a fact. But reformatting my sentences in a such desperate attempt. It won't change the facts.

    Do you know how to formulate a statement with a logical answer?

    You don't understand being one of the pick and roll point guard's in the NBA and being adequate are two different descriptions of a player that do not equal each other. Its not that complex, if so prove other wise. Its taken you 3-4 post and you still haven't came up with an answer, thanks for confirming your mental retardation.

    Brevin Knight has a job so your wrong once again, he's the back up PG for the Utah Jazz...played 22 minutes of turnover free NBA record setting basketball (only 5 turnovers in a game) by Knight and Price.
    Good job on showing your limitation in knowledge outside the Spurs, even though you haven't said a thing that showed you know anything about your own team too.

    Robinson > Roger Mason.

    You fail to present yourself, this hanging off my balls is making you look like a clown. Continue, you're only providing a clown act for me and the forum.

    You don't realize a lot of things.

    Yeah is your only word for why Kobe is selfish?

    Damn your stupid.

    explanation
    One entry found.


    Main Entry:
    ex·pla·na·tion Listen to the pronunciation of explanation
    Pronunciation:
    \ˌek-splə-ˈnā-shən\
    Function:
    noun
    Date:
    14th century

    1 : the act or process of explaining 2 : something that explains <GAVE explanation no>


    You're afraid to go into detail. But we can't forget you don't have the ability to go into detail so your answers either include.

    A stupid question.
    Yeah
    possibly.

    Gasol is on the Lakers NOW, it doesn't matter what happened before the Gasol trade.

    You're flip flopping now, you claim Spurs are the best but yet fail to prove why and now you're co-signing with me? You should of threw the white flag a long time ago. Stubbornness and ignorance isn't a good combination.

    Right, because Artest supposedly has a mental disorder that causes him to miss the wole season because he's CRAZY!!! That is so logical and valid to go with, I'll keep that in mind, dumbass.

    Give me 10 reasons why Spurs defense will be better than the Celtics, Rockets, and Jazz this season since you "project" them to be top 3 this year.
    (Where are your facts? So many projections and no facts)

    Stop crying now about saying now you didn't they were the best. You questioned that the top 4 teams in the West aren't better than Spurs. Why do you something so stupid and not defend yourself?

    Show me ways to develop skill without experience, coach.
    Don't be afraid to use more than 10 words here, fatboy.

    Do you really think your chubby ass can convince anyone Ian the random ass French center on the Spurs has a great skill set?
    CONVINCE US, hick. I'll keep posting this till you submit; you already showed its annoying you.

    It hasn't been proven or determined. He has no experience.
    Prove me to has no experience.

    Right, I'm sure you can convince that Ian developed his skills in 3 years of not playing in the NBA. Go ahead and try.

    Stop lying you hoopshype junkie, you stay in mad denial. You've been have his **** in your mouth since the beginning.

    Ian is a good help defender, but is another poor man to man defender. Reread his draft profile.

    You believe Udoka can be a great defender, but do you know? We're talking about Bowen defense, a 31 year old NBA scrub that's consider a good defender. Just because Bowen did it means Udoka will do it? Great logic.

    You're fat, as most people in Texas are; added to the fact you present yourself as antisocial and ignorant shows everyone here you don't get much time outside. Its common sense.

    Do you know what estimation is?

    Almost/about means close to 40.
    37 is in the range of close to 40.
    You're really simple.

    No one cares about the Spurs Championships, thats why no one tunes into the NBA finals when Spurs are involved.
    Its not hard to say.

    Spurs are just overall a boring team, everyone agrees.

    Spurs just got embarrassed by the Mavericks 99-81.

    No offense
    No defense.

    Your team is 0-3.

    Its the beginning of the season, but Spurs already showed signs of not being an improved team from last team, while every other team in the West got better. Which is why I don't consider Spurs an elite team, and you disagreed. Now you're scared to comeback to that point, because you know its the truth. You shy away from reality and la verdad, and come closer to "possibly" and homosexual-textstyle statements.

    Spurs championships are the dark ages of the NBA. People miss real NBA basketball from the 90's where teams that MATTERED we involved and battling it out in the playoffs.

    Knicks have the richest history in the NBA and one of the biggest fanbases in the world, globally. You should ask every Knicks fan on this site the same question.

    Winning championships that bring NBA ratings down is nothing to be proud about. It shows no one has interest in watching your team.
    Keep repeating to yourself the same thing.
    Spurs in reality are losers, a franchise that doesn't know how to sell and market themselves, and fail every year to get ratings.

    Fanbase wise, theres no competition between the Knicks and the Spurs, along with the history, amount of Hall of Famers, memories, memorable playoff moments, etc and etc.

    I'm off to work, enjoy replying back to this within 2 seconds.
    You have no social life and patrol this forum waiting for my replies. It takes you very little time to reply to my post while I actually go do my responsibilities and task in REAL life then when everything is completed, I scroll threw the forum and use my valuable time I bless with you to embarrass and expose your ignorance and the reality that you're afraid to answer a lot of things(hence you asking so many retarded questions).

    Get a job, find something that will take your primary focus of attention in life from this to something more productive. Your post are boring me more than Tim Duncan's post moves.

    agreed more power metro keep preachin

  8. #128
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Metro, don't make him leave... Its nice having an outside opinion..

  9. #129

    Default

    Originally Posted by smokes
    I've been reading this forum for 2 years now, and this is only my second post since trying to have a stimulating discussion with people who have the mental capacity of a brick (half the posters here) is quite difficult.

    However this thread piqued my curiosity of how these cool kids would pick apart an intelligent and well composed post, so my observations are as follows:

    1) Having 3000+ posts on an internet fan forum does not make you cool or "gangster", quite the opposite in fact.

    2) Proclaiming yourselves "winners" in forum discussions only makes you look more sad. To quote a wise man: "Fighting on the internet is like the special olympics, you may win but you're still a retard"

    3) Defending yourself with the phrase "no homo" after any sentence that could possibly be construed in any way gay only confirms further your deep insecurity of your own sexuality. Maybe there is something deeper to the man crush you guys seem to have on Marbury/each other.

    MSG I respect your contribution in terms of game threads, at least you give something to this site. Metrocard is just an unintelligent, arrogant, childish parasite. Oh and by the way, when your posts are the length of a small novel
    your "4 posts a day" may as well be 50 :P

    I can already see the response "lol 2 post scrub can't touch us (no homo) veteran gangsters *insert cool spanish insult*"... so predictable.

    Have a nice day
    Perhaps the most intelligent, thoughtful post on here.




    Originally Posted by Akamu
    Look at this slug puto coming out of the closet splashing out his forever held man love for Metro.

    You want to come out of left field just to attack someone on this site? who are you? and why is metrocard on your mind 24/7? crawl back into the hole you came out of this isn't the love connections site.

    You have the temporary nerve to talk about contributions yet you provide only 2 posts in 2 years, along with reading and stalking metrocard's posts all year long then nervously awaiting for the right time to strike and express your strongly beheld love for him when other inferior posters try to take him out.

    Your a Grade A imbecile, it only proves that your just a worm trying to rubb off swag from a superior poster.

    Save your stimulating discussions for playgirl chatrooms, remove your potato chip soft ass and go formulate another lame ass sentimental comment for next year.

    See you next year jackass

    -Team Starbury General
    Preacher man you a damn fool. I think Sarah Palin gave birth to you as well.


    lol @ "slug puto" , idiot


    Originally Posted by smokes
    That's just pure gold, biting on my predictable response and expanding on every single word Comedy genius.

    24/7? That's why this is my second post here right? Cus I think about you guys all the time

    Logic is clearly your strong point.

    Always
    Last edited by Eddy Currys House Special; Nov 05, 2008 at 16:37.

  10. #130
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Why does spursfan keep coming back for more? Metro has destroyed him and out swagged him on countless occasions. Everything metro said has been on point....spurs fan lost (100 times)

    Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Well that was a chapter response. But seriously why are we talkin about the Spurs or the 99 finals. We lost in 5 games. Maybe if we were fully healthy it woulda been different but we'll never know. We stole one game so i woudln't call that a Spurs failure but whatever.

    But if this SpursFan dude does go to Metros house or whatever does that mean MSG and ABCD have to go as well in order to show true team Starbury man love?

    All i know is if a SpursFan is hear to cause stupid arguements for no reason its time for him to bounce. Just cause your team has no fan base doesn't mean you belong here.
    This is a spurs fan were dealin with, shouldnt all of us as knicks fans join together for once. Team starbury and the haterburys.....you can call us the Team Starhaterburys

    Originally Posted by jpz17
    Metro, don't make him leave... Its nice having an outside opinion..
    I would agree with you if he didnt bring up 99....i have no problem with fans of other teams on here as long as they dont get emotional and insult our knicks. Its enough of an insult being fans of this group of failures....we dont need no spurs fans reminding us. I vote to have him kicked off the site.

  11. #131
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    he crosseda thin line by insulting the knicks thats as good as insulting anyone of us personally he should know that he's on a knicks site so these kinds of remarks are not welome, but he gets a second hance i like having an outside opinion.

    and hey that outside opinion could be worse, it could've been a celtics fan or pacers or some other fan

  12. #132
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by Eddy Currys House Special
    Perhaps the most intelligent, thoughtful post on here.






    Preacher man you a damn fool. I think Sarah Palin gave birth to you as well.


    lol @ "slug puto" , idiot





    Always
    All that coming from the worst poster on this forum by far.

    Your the punching bag of the forum.

    95&#37; of what you post is straight garbage-
    Last edited by Akamu; Nov 05, 2008 at 18:15.

  13. #133
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    I would agree with you if he didnt bring up 99....i have no problem with fans of other teams on here as long as they dont get emotional and insult our knicks. Its enough of an insult being fans of this group of failures....we dont need no spurs fans reminding us. I vote to have him kicked off the site.
    MSG: It was metro that brought up 99, not SpursFan, which is why I told metro NOT to bring it up. Then metro yelled at me and got all pissed off...Looks like you and metro don't agree all the time after all...

  14. #134
    Member SpursFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    240
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    3260 Perry Ave in the Bronx, 10467 by the D train 205 street, come through.
    Cool. And your name is Jose? I don't wanna get there and not know which project you're in.

    You been taking mad loses now, why do you stress yourself out to continue? Take it easy on yourself.
    I've been taking "mad loses"? Ya see, when you try and insult someone (especially when you go off on their writing style) you might wanna proof read.

    please define what class of homosexual you are. You've definitely passed your Hoopshype boyfriend KBlack's level of non masculinity with your attempt to save him on this thread. Are you going to say please to me and beg me once again like the maricon you are?
    Don't avoid the question, ****boy.
    I'm not a homosexual no matter what happens in your dreams.

    Spurs failed, and especially failed the NBA.
    If you say so. I'll have to blot away my tears by looking at the 1999 Larry O'Brien Trophy.
    I provided the facts that showed why the Spurs lowered the NBA ratings.
    Again. I don't care.

    Prove that the majority of NBA fans and even Knick fans didn't expect the series to be a SWEEP.
    *sigh* that's not how this works my young friend. When YOU say something stupid, YOU have to back it up. I can't prove a negative.

    No one wants to know anything about you.
    Yet you keep talking about my personal life.

    Why do you seem so defensive when I bring up KBlack? Is something you're not sharing with the forum?
    Defensive? I'm just wondering why you keep bringing him up. He hasn't exactly been a big participant in our little discussion. Do you have a crush on him or something?

    Your made up life story is pretty boring, and irrelevant to me. You're a hick on NYC terms. There are hicks who are labeled Hispanic too. Are you that stupid?
    I guess I am stupid. You seem to know everything about me so it must be true if you say it is. Guilty as charged. I'm beginning to wonder if this is all an act or if you're really this delusional.

    Keep telling yourself you have friends and money to get to NYC, when you can't even find a way to get out of the computer seat you're glued on 24/7 trolling every sports forum on the internet. We believe you man, its okay.
    Says the person with 3400+ posts (most short stories) in 2 years.

    Again, you continue to lie to yourself. I'm straight up disrespecting you and all you could do stay in b*tch mode.
    Why should I care what you say? Oh that's right. God speaks to you and angels and everything. My mistake.
    Oh, is that too much street slang for your country ass? pendejo de mamaguebo.
    It's not a problem no. We're not on the streets. You're a wannabe who needs to post on internet forums to feel badass.

    Spurs failed to sweep the Knicks, thats a fact.
    Ok
    But reformatting my sentences in a such desperate attempt. It won't change the facts.
    Huh? I'm responding to your idiotic points.

    Do you know how to formulate a statement with a logical answer?
    There are answers to statements? That's a new one. There are answers to questions. I'm not sure I've ever seen an answer to a statement before.

    You don't understand being one of the pick and roll point guard's in the NBA and being adequate are two different descriptions of a player that do not equal each other. Its not that complex, if so prove other wise. Its taken you 3-4 post and you still haven't came up with an answer, thanks for confirming your mental retardation.
    No I do understand that. Equating them seems a little ridiculous to me. Then again I don't have a gay crush on Carlos Arroyo so I can sort of understand why you would equate them.

    Brevin Knight has a job so your wrong once again
    Wrong about what? You said, "Brevin Knight is an excellent passer, but cannot fulfill a full time job now because he's an adequate PG" I think you just contradicted yourself.
    he's the back up PG for the Utah Jazz...played 22 minutes of turnover free NBA record setting basketball (only 5 turnovers in a game) by Knight and Price.
    Good for him. Bad for you for saying he couldn't "fulfill a full time job now"
    Good job on showing your limitation in knowledge outside the Spurs, even though you haven't said a thing that showed you know anything about your own team too.
    I see you don't understand hypotheticals. Kudos again.

    Robinson > Roger Mason.
    According to whom?

    You fail to present yourself, this hanging off my balls is making you look like a clown.
    Again, just because it's in your dreams doesn't mean it actually happens. What class of homosexual are you?
    Continue, you're only providing a clown act for me and the forum.
    If you say so.

    You don't realize a lot of things.
    Ok.

    Yeah is your only word for why Kobe is selfish?
    I'm assuming you're asking if I have any other "evidence" of Kobe being selfish. It's hard to tell what with your atrocious command of the english language.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    These are just a few links that delve into the question of Kobe's selfishness.

    Damn your stupid.
    Thanks. And it's "you're" or "you are".

    explanation
    One entry found.


    Main Entry:
    ex·pla·na·tion Listen to the pronunciation of explanation
    Pronunciation:
    \ˌek-splə-ˈnā-shən\
    Function:
    noun
    Date:
    14th century

    1 : the act or process of explaining 2 : something that explains <gave no="" explanation=""></gave>


    You're afraid to go into detail. But we can't forget you don't have the ability to go into detail so your answers either include.

    A stupid question.
    Yeah
    possibly.
    I provided some reading material for you. Unfortunately there aren't many pictures so you'll have to actually read.

    Gasol is on the Lakers NOW, it doesn't matter what happened before the Gasol trade.
    It does when the mentality of a player is concerned. Can we say with any certainty that Kobe will be a team player for the entire season? Especially if they go on a losing streak.

    You're flip flopping now, you claim Spurs are the best
    No I didn't. Please provide evidence of such a statement.
    but yet fail to prove why and now you're co-signing with me? You should of threw the white flag a long time ago.
    What should I have done?
    Stubbornness and ignorance isn't a good combination.
    So why are you so fond of it?

    Right, because Artest supposedly has a mental disorder that causes him to miss the wole season because he's CRAZY!!! That is so logical and valid to go with, I'll keep that in mind, dumbass.
    Like when he was suspended 86 games in 2004? Logical enough for ya?

    Give me 10 reasons why Spurs defense will be better than the Celtics, Rockets, and Jazz this season since you "project" them to be top 3 this year.
    (Where are your facts? So many projections and no facts)
    LOL 10 reasons? Why that arbitrary number? I said they usually end up top 3 (which is supported by the facts). I said I think they'll do the same this year because their defense hasn't really changed except their front line is a year older. Stop putting words in my mouth please.

    Stop crying now about saying now you didn't they were the best. You questioned that the top 4 teams in the West aren't better than Spurs. Why do you something so stupid and not defend yourself?
    Again I was making fun of you when I listed those teams and reasons they wouldn't beat the Spurs. I see you're too stupid to realize it.

    Show me ways to develop skill without experience, coach.
    Don't be afraid to use more than 10 words here, fatboy.
    Is this a test? You keep attacking me for being "fat" or "chubby". Answer me this question and then I'll answer every question you ever ask. Have you ever seen me?

    Do you really think your chubby ass can convince anyone Ian the random ass French center on the Spurs has a great skill set?
    CONVINCE US, hick. I'll keep posting this till you submit; you already showed its annoying you.
    It's not annoying me. You think you have this ability to read people's minds. You don't. I don't have to convince anyone of anything. How can I possibly prove a player who has only a few NBA games under his belt has a great skill set? Keep posting it. See if I care.

    It hasn't been proven or determined. He has no experience.
    Prove me to has no experience.
    King illegal forest to pig wild kill in it a is!

    Right, I'm sure you can convince that Ian developed his skills in 3 years of not playing in the NBA. Go ahead and try.
    He has been in Europe and the NBDL. The National Basketball DEVELOPMENTAL League.

    Stop lying you hoopshype junkie, you stay in mad denial.
    Prove I post at hoopshype. You'll have a hell of a time since I don't.
    You've been have his **** in your mouth since the beginning.
    Whose ****? Why are you so obsessed with ****?

    Ian is a good help defender, but is another poor man to man defender. Reread his draft profile.
    his draft profile from 3 years ago. Got it.

    You believe Udoka can be a great defender, but do you know?
    No.
    We're talking about Bowen defense, a 31 year old NBA scrub that's consider a good defender. Just because Bowen did it means Udoka will do it? Great logic.
    No. Never said it did. That's why I use this nice little word "believe". I believe he can become a great defender. Unlike you I can't see the future.

    You're fat, as most people in Texas are
    I'm not in Texas.
    added to the fact you present yourself as antisocial and ignorant shows everyone here you don't get much time outside. Its common sense.
    How do I present myself as such?

    Do you know what estimation is?
    Yes.

    Almost/about means close to 40.
    37 is in the range of close to 40.
    It's in the range of close to 40? So it's not actually close. It's just in the range. Gotcha.
    You're really simple.
    I'm not a complicated guy, no.

    No one cares about the Spurs Championships
    I care. That's all that matters to me.
    thats why no one tunes into the NBA finals when Spurs are involved.
    Couldn't care less.
    Its not hard to say.
    Neither is "35 years without a title".

    Spurs are just overall a boring team, everyone agrees.
    Don't care.

    Spurs just got embarrassed by the Mavericks 99-81.
    It has been a rough start to the season to be sure. I'm concerned with the defense right now but as I've said before they always start slow. Last night did show us that George Hill will most likely take Jacque Vaughn's backup job. He and Anthony Tolliver led a comeback but fell short in the end. I'm encouraged by some things and discouraged by others.

    No offense
    No defense.

    Your team is 0-3.
    I guess they're on pace for 0-82. Since you can see the future can you tell me if they'll win a game?

    Its the beginning of the season, but Spurs already showed signs of not being an improved team from last team, while every other team in the West got better.
    Last time I checked there are 82 games in the season, not 3.
    Which is why I don't consider Spurs an elite team, and you disagreed. Now you're scared to comeback to that point, because you know its the truth. You shy away from reality and la verdad, and come closer to "possibly" and homosexual-textstyle statements.
    Scared to comeback to what point? I've already said I'm not saying they're best team in the league or even the West. You keep saying I did but you like to lie. And I'm not the one that keeps talking about ****s. You have that distinct honor.

    Spurs championships are the dark ages of the NBA. People miss real NBA basketball from the 90's where teams that MATTERED we involved and battling it out in the playoffs.
    Don't care.

    Knicks have the richest history in the NBA and one of the biggest fanbases in the world, globally. You should ask every Knicks fan on this site the same question.
    What question?!?!?!?

    Winning championships that bring NBA ratings down is nothing to be proud about.
    I disagree. Are you saying you wouldn't be proud of a Knicks title if the ratings were down? Do you really feel that much of a need to be loved? That's kinda sad.
    It shows no one has interest in watching your team.
    I do and I'm fairly sure there are many thousands like me.
    Keep repeating to yourself the same thing.
    I'm the one repeating myself? That's rich.
    Spurs in reality are losers, a franchise that doesn't know how to sell and market themselves, and fail every year to get ratings.
    So because they lose in ratings they're "losers". I guess it's time to hand back those trophies. Your logic is unflappable!

    Fanbase wise, theres no competition between the Knicks and the Spurs, along with the history, amount of Hall of Famers, memories, memorable playoff moments, etc and etc.
    Never said there was and why do I care? Also, do the Knicks have one of, if not the, best Power Forward of all time?

    I'm off to work, enjoy replying back to this within 2 seconds.
    Where do you work? See this is how you have conversations with people. You don't just make sh*t up about them and keep saying it to make it true.
    You have no social life and patrol this forum waiting for my replies.
    No I just happen to be able to use a computer during my day.
    It takes you very little time to reply to my post while I actually go do my responsibilities and task in REAL life then when everything is completed, I scroll threw the forum and use my valuable time I bless with you to embarrass and expose your ignorance and the reality that you're afraid to answer a lot of things(hence you asking so many retarded questions).
    Jesus?

    Get a job, find something that will take your primary focus of attention in life from this to something more productive. Your post are boring me more than Tim Duncan's post moves.
    ALL YOUR BASES ARE BELONG TO US!

    Look this is fun and all but we're going in circles. You keep attributing statements to me that I never made. I keep injecting logic into our discussion. You keep saying I'm fat even though you've never seen me etc. Come with something new (and preferably not as long) please.

  15. #135
    Member SpursFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    240
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by Akamu
    We welcome any and all fans to this forums, but if your going to start attacking people then expect retaliation.
    I didn't attack anyone. It was metrocard and a couple others that have attacked me for simply being a Spurs fan.
    The spurs are the most boring NBA team I have ever seen in my life, basketball is fast paced and usually exciting to watch.

    The Spurs successfully make it seem so mellow and dull to watch, I see a finals game with the Spurs in it and want to gouge my eyes out at the unexciting play that was being produced. I don't blame you for coming here.

    Your only mildly exciting player really is Bruce Bowen, practicing karate on the court just to spice things up and injure people he has trouble guarding.

    Tim Duncan is just as exciting to watch as senior citizens on bingo night.
    I don't care.

    Your team may have won a championship or 2 but they lack the worth of entertainment value which is an overall failure-
    They've won 4.

Similar Threads

  1. Supp Fellas wanna make a fantasy basketball leauge
    By DaTPRiNCE in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Oct 22, 2008, 21:52
  2. Fantasy Basketball
    By KBlack25 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: Oct 09, 2008, 23:11
  3. Looking back on the 2003-04 Knicks season
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Jun 28, 2008, 21:10
  4. In Fairness to Last Season
    By Kiyaman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: Sep 27, 2007, 15:11
  5. Jay Williams
    By Skyhi300 in forum NBA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jan 17, 2005, 13:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •