UH OH.....

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
UH OH.....do i smell another Knick collapse?If the orange and blue go on another 3 game slide its a wrap for the playoffs!!! Le Bron and Co. are looking real good as the 6th seed. Every one else is "on the bubble"!!!

aaron

Rookie
anything can happen

Right now it appears that the knicks can go either way. More than anyone else, the immediate future of the knicks lies in the hands of Houston. I heard about Isiah's outburst after last game and it just goes to show that regardless of what he may say, this season will be considered a failure if they don't make the playoffs. If the knicks don't start playing up to their payroll, I'll have to say that they will soon be compared to the rangers, and rightfully so.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
I also think that this season will be a loss if the Knicks don't make the playoffs. If they don't make the playoffs, then we gave up a lottery pick in the Marbury trade.

I understand why Isiah made the deal but if the Knicks don't make the playoffs, the media will have Isiah's head.

WiL8000

Rotation player
It can go either way, I realize that. The Cavs have pulled it together at a the end of the season (a good time to do it if you ask me). Now we have the Heat and Celtics pulling their games together as well. With all these teams picking up their play and the two bottom seeds open, its anyones guess as to which teams will step up, and fill those slots. On paper the Knicks centainly have the most talent of these teams, as well as the highest payroll. So for them not to land one of the seeds would be a complete failure in my opinion.