Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW Knicks.com

Default NEW Knicks.com

Knicks.com got re-done, any thoughts?

I like it, I was getting sick of the thing they had before with some of the players pictures on top and it would change with their autograph. The whole "it" thing they've been doing is a little corny but it's alright.

same articles from weeks ago....gotta update again. Someone is getting lazy.

And can someone please take Renaldo Balkman off our banner. It's pathetic to still see a picture of him in a Knick uni. The guy did nothing and had a value of two scrubs that were cut and a 2nd round pick. And he was a 1st round pick...dont forget that people.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

^loll seriouly that balkman **** is pissing me off we need 2 put Nate and Chandler up there they with Lee and Gallo are the future of this team..........we need Frazier Reed Ewing Houston Van Gundy on one side and D'Antoni Chandler Gallo Nate Lee on the other with the knicks logo with knicksonline written under it.........maybe a little bit too much to put....but Nate and Chandler need 2 be up there

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    ^loll seriouly that balkman **** is pissing me off we need 2 put Nate and Chandler up there they with Lee and Gallo are the future of this team..........we need Frazier Reed Ewing Houston Van Gundy on one side and D'Antoni Chandler Gallo Nate Lee on the other with the knicks logo with knicksonline written under it.........maybe a little bit too much to put....but Nate and Chandler need 2 be up there

i said a while back to have a banner of every great player from each decade....from the 50's to now.

OR we can have your idea with the future star players...Chandler and Gallo should be on the banner since Nate and Lee might go after this year with their contracts.

^ we will likely keep both of them cause they are restricted free agets so its on us if they come back or not i think they do....we'll free up space by trading one or two of our big contracts

^ we will likely keep both of them cause they are restricted free agets so its on us if they come back or not i think they do....we'll free up space by trading one or two of our big contracts
    yea but they will probably be used as trade bait to save money and get picks. We need both desperately and Donnie knows this.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Its pretty tacky.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    same articles from weeks ago....gotta update again. Someone is getting lazy.

And can someone please take Renaldo Balkman off our banner. It's pathetic to still see a picture of him in a Knick uni. The guy did nothing and had a value of two scrubs that were cut and a 2nd round pick. And he was a 1st round pick...dont forget that people.

Your right, replace Balkman picture with a huge picture of Jerome James.
    They probably are waiting for super-star Danilo Galinari to play one game so they could put his picture as a replacement.

If that is the case than get used to Balkman picture being there for a while.

The official site looks pretty well. It's mostly a change of skin, same format. Ours will be launched by the end of November

Akamu, if you want to change the forum header, i'll expect your banner. Needs to be clean, not to many colors and people, and tasteful. Let me know.

Oh, and keep it blue

AKAMU is gonna hook that mothaf***er up!!!...cant wait to see what he cooking up

AKAMU is gonna hook that mothaf***er up!!!...cant wait to see what he cooking up
    yea that guy is impressive with the sigs...he better have a masterpiece for this one.

Originally Posted by rady
    The official site looks pretty well. It's mostly a change of skin, same format. Ours will be launched by the end of November

Akamu, if you want to change the forum header, i'll expect your banner. Needs to be clean, not to many colors and people, and tasteful. Let me know.

Oh, and keep it blue
    Give me some good solid ideas and I'll post a few variations of the banners and we can have a poll and people of this forum can choose what looks best, how does that sound?

Do me a flavor and be as detailed and specific as possible, it will make things easier for me. I factor in as much opinion as possible

I would like to see Frazier and Ewing on one side, the Knicks Logo in the Middle, and Chandler, Nate, D Lee, and Danillo on the other, if that's possible.

Default Some Ideas and Pictures for Akamu

Originally Posted by Akamu
    Give me some good solid ideas and I'll post a few variations of the banners and we can have a poll and people of this forum can choose what looks best, how does that sound?

Do me a flavor and be as detailed and specific as possible, it will make things easier for me. I factor in as much opinion as possible
    I will post my real idea but for now here is some stuff you can play around with..........

Logo's

http://wallpapers.dpics.org/wallpape...nicks_Logo.jpg

Player pictures

I can find more if you want

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/PAULRU%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/PAULRU%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG]