Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: NEW Knicks.com

  1. #1
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    10

    Default NEW Knicks.com

    Knicks.com got re-done, any thoughts?

  2. #2
    Veteran JayJ44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I like it, I was getting sick of the thing they had before with some of the players pictures on top and it would change with their autograph. The whole "it" thing they've been doing is a little corny but it's alright.

  3. #3
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    same articles from weeks ago....gotta update again. Someone is getting lazy.

    And can someone please take Renaldo Balkman off our banner. It's pathetic to still see a picture of him in a Knick uni. The guy did nothing and had a value of two scrubs that were cut and a 2nd round pick. And he was a 1st round pick...dont forget that people.

  4. #4
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    ^loll seriouly that balkman **** is pissing me off we need 2 put Nate and Chandler up there they with Lee and Gallo are the future of this team..........we need Frazier Reed Ewing Houston Van Gundy on one side and D'Antoni Chandler Gallo Nate Lee on the other with the knicks logo with knicksonline written under it.........maybe a little bit too much to put....but Nate and Chandler need 2 be up there

  5. #5
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    ^loll seriouly that balkman **** is pissing me off we need 2 put Nate and Chandler up there they with Lee and Gallo are the future of this team..........we need Frazier Reed Ewing Houston Van Gundy on one side and D'Antoni Chandler Gallo Nate Lee on the other with the knicks logo with knicksonline written under it.........maybe a little bit too much to put....but Nate and Chandler need 2 be up there

    i said a while back to have a banner of every great player from each decade....from the 50's to now.

    OR we can have your idea with the future star players...Chandler and Gallo should be on the banner since Nate and Lee might go after this year with their contracts.

  6. #6
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    ^ we will likely keep both of them cause they are restricted free agets so its on us if they come back or not i think they do....we'll free up space by trading one or two of our big contracts

  7. #7
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    ^ we will likely keep both of them cause they are restricted free agets so its on us if they come back or not i think they do....we'll free up space by trading one or two of our big contracts
    yea but they will probably be used as trade bait to save money and get picks. We need both desperately and Donnie knows this.

  8. #8
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Its pretty tacky.

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,968
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    same articles from weeks ago....gotta update again. Someone is getting lazy.

    And can someone please take Renaldo Balkman off our banner. It's pathetic to still see a picture of him in a Knick uni. The guy did nothing and had a value of two scrubs that were cut and a 2nd round pick. And he was a 1st round pick...dont forget that people.

    Your right, replace Balkman picture with a huge picture of Jerome James.
    They probably are waiting for super-star Danilo Galinari to play one game so they could put his picture as a replacement.

    If that is the case than get used to Balkman picture being there for a while.

  10. #10
    Administrator rady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    3,813
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    The official site looks pretty well. It's mostly a change of skin, same format. Ours will be launched by the end of November

    Akamu, if you want to change the forum header, i'll expect your banner. Needs to be clean, not to many colors and people, and tasteful. Let me know.

    Oh, and keep it blue

  11. #11
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    AKAMU is gonna hook that mothaf***er up!!!...cant wait to see what he cooking up

  12. #12
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    AKAMU is gonna hook that mothaf***er up!!!...cant wait to see what he cooking up
    yea that guy is impressive with the sigs...he better have a masterpiece for this one.

  13. #13
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by rady
    The official site looks pretty well. It's mostly a change of skin, same format. Ours will be launched by the end of November

    Akamu, if you want to change the forum header, i'll expect your banner. Needs to be clean, not to many colors and people, and tasteful. Let me know.

    Oh, and keep it blue
    Give me some good solid ideas and I'll post a few variations of the banners and we can have a poll and people of this forum can choose what looks best, how does that sound?

    Do me a flavor and be as detailed and specific as possible, it will make things easier for me. I factor in as much opinion as possible

  14. #14
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I would like to see Frazier and Ewing on one side, the Knicks Logo in the Middle, and Chandler, Nate, D Lee, and Danillo on the other, if that's possible.

  15. #15
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Some Ideas and Pictures for Akamu

    Originally Posted by Akamu
    Give me some good solid ideas and I'll post a few variations of the banners and we can have a poll and people of this forum can choose what looks best, how does that sound?

    Do me a flavor and be as detailed and specific as possible, it will make things easier for me. I factor in as much opinion as possible
    I will post my real idea but for now here is some stuff you can play around with..........

    Logo's

    http://wallpapers.dpics.org/wallpape...nicks_Logo.jpg












    Player pictures























    I can find more if you want


    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/PAULRU%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/PAULRU%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG]

Similar Threads

  1. Knicks.com Beat Writer Job Opp
    By CoolClyde in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Aug 05, 2008, 22:54
  2. Knicks.com Calendar
    By rady in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Oct 16, 2006, 13:32
  3. KNICKS.COM - New face
    By KnickFan2080 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Dec 09, 2003, 13:47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •