NEW Knicks.com

JayJ44

Starter
I like it, I was getting sick of the thing they had before with some of the players pictures on top and it would change with their autograph. The whole "it" thing they've been doing is a little corny but it's alright.

Paul1355

All Star
same articles from weeks ago....gotta update again. Someone is getting lazy.

And can someone please take Renaldo Balkman off our banner. It's pathetic to still see a picture of him in a Knick uni. The guy did nothing and had a value of two scrubs that were cut and a 2nd round pick. And he was a 1st round pick...dont forget that people.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
^loll seriouly that balkman shit is pissing me off we need 2 put Nate and Chandler up there they with Lee and Gallo are the future of this team..........we need Frazier Reed Ewing Houston Van Gundy on one side and D'Antoni Chandler Gallo Nate Lee on the other with the knicks logo with knicksonline written under it.........maybe a little bit too much to put....but Nate and Chandler need 2 be up there

Paul1355

All Star
^loll seriouly that balkman shit is pissing me off we need 2 put Nate and Chandler up there they with Lee and Gallo are the future of this team..........we need Frazier Reed Ewing Houston Van Gundy on one side and D'Antoni Chandler Gallo Nate Lee on the other with the knicks logo with knicksonline written under it.........maybe a little bit too much to put....but Nate and Chandler need 2 be up there

i said a while back to have a banner of every great player from each decade....from the 50's to now.

OR we can have your idea with the future star players...Chandler and Gallo should be on the banner since Nate and Lee might go after this year with their contracts.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
^ we will likely keep both of them cause they are restricted free agets so its on us if they come back or not i think they do....we'll free up space by trading one or two of our big contracts

Paul1355

All Star
^ we will likely keep both of them cause they are restricted free agets so its on us if they come back or not i think they do....we'll free up space by trading one or two of our big contracts

yea but they will probably be used as trade bait to save money and get picks. We need both desperately and Donnie knows this.

Kiyaman

Legend
same articles from weeks ago....gotta update again. Someone is getting lazy.

And can someone please take Renaldo Balkman off our banner. It's pathetic to still see a picture of him in a Knick uni. The guy did nothing and had a value of two scrubs that were cut and a 2nd round pick. And he was a 1st round pick...dont forget that people.

Your right, replace Balkman picture with a huge picture of Jerome James.
They probably are waiting for super-star Danilo Galinari to play one game so they could put his picture as a replacement.
:boohoo:
If that is the case than get used to Balkman picture being there for a while.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
The official site looks pretty well. It's mostly a change of skin, same format. Ours will be launched by the end of November :)

Akamu, if you want to change the forum header, i'll expect your banner. Needs to be clean, not to many colors and people, and tasteful. Let me know.

Oh, and keep it blue :cool:

Akamu

The King
The official site looks pretty well. It's mostly a change of skin, same format. Ours will be launched by the end of November :)

Akamu, if you want to change the forum header, i'll expect your banner. Needs to be clean, not to many colors and people, and tasteful. Let me know.

Oh, and keep it blue :cool:

Give me some good solid ideas and I'll post a few variations of the banners and we can have a poll and people of this forum can choose what looks best, how does that sound?

Do me a flavor and be as detailed and specific as possible, it will make things easier for me. I factor in as much opinion as possible

Paul1355

All Star
Some Ideas and Pictures for Akamu

Give me some good solid ideas and I'll post a few variations of the banners and we can have a poll and people of this forum can choose what looks best, how does that sound?

Do me a flavor and be as detailed and specific as possible, it will make things easier for me. I factor in as much opinion as possible

I will post my real idea but for now here is some stuff you can play around with..........

Logo's

http://wallpapers.dpics.org/wallpapers/54/NBA_New_York_Knicks_Logo.jpg

knicks-logo.jpg

NEW_YORK_KNICKS_LOGO1.gif

Knicks_Logo_jpg.jpg

KNICKS_BREAK_THROUGH_L.jpg

Player pictures

knicks_uni_050223_08.jpg

chandler_071021_300.jpg

340x.jpg

david-lee-interview-20060103001025035-000-000.jpg

t1_knicks.guards.jpg

amd_knicks.jpg

AAJD039%7EZach-Randolph-Posters.jpg

18f4b5a7-213b-4d55-bf19-5e27f69ccd69.widec.jpg

I can find more if you want

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg

Paul1355

All Star
My Ultimate Idea...thoughts???

Every great Knick from each decade..........

From Left to Right or however Akamu wants to put it.....

40's - Carl Braun

moz-screenshot-3.jpg
moz-screenshot-4.jpg
05misaka.jpg

50's - Richie Guerin

GuerinAuto.jpg

70's - Willis Reed

250px-WillisReed.jpg

80's - Walt Frazier

0_WaltFrazierCLR.jpg

AABH013%7EWalt-Frazier-Posters.jpg

90's - Patrick Ewing

ewingnew.jpg

ewing_knicks.jpg

patrickewing1.jpg

964521467_4b1089b010.jpg

00's - Allan Houston and Stephon Marbury

act_stephon_marbury.jpg

p2-w.jpg

Stephon_Marbury.jpg

13_marbury_lgl.jpg

Allan Houston

1129714039_form1.jpg

allan_houston_250.jpg

421243.jpg

001255626.jpg

Akamu

The King
I don't need pics, I have the pics and logos, I just need ideas....

1 - ) Such as how many players and where to put them.

2 - ) What type of background.

3 - ) What colors to use.

That's it, but if you want to provide some pictures you can help me with a background, but I recall Rady wanted it to be plain.

I'll do plain and a stylish 1 when I get the chance.

PS: The new Knicks.com site looks ghey, they need to fyre the fool who put together that garbage, he/she is lacking creativity, or they can stop playing and reveal the real site-

jpz17

Starter
I say Mike D'Antoni Wilson Chandler David Lee and Nate Robinson just those three, and in the middle knicksonline.com/forums

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I say Mike D'Antoni Wilson Chandler David Lee and Nate Robinson just those three, and in the middle knicksonline.com/forums

one side Frazier,Reed,King,Ewing legendary knicks coach Nyk logo in the middle with knicksonline.com written under it then D'Antoni Nate Chandler Lee Gallo on the other that'll be sick

rady

Administrator
Staff member
well what can i say.. it has to be simple. i need a blue background, not to bright, not too plain and a few players.. 1-3. can also be 3 headers with 3 or more different players and we'll rotate them. don't need the logo to be on it

you can start from these grounds and make a few models, and then we'll see what we can change and improve.