Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Curry not in rotation (what a surprise)

Post Curry not in rotation (what a surprise)

Curry is not in D'Antoni's eight or nine man rotation and it doesn't bother me one bit. What's funny about this is that Curry was surprised to hear it.

Isaiah must have spoiled his silly because you don't come to camp out-of-shape, burst a medicine ball and play badly in the preseason and expect to get your spot back.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

im happy about this....that fat mother****er is useless

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

After playing in four of the seven Knicks' preseason games (including one DNP/coach's decision), Curry was surprised by the news that he is not part of his coach's regular rotation.

"Definitely stunned, especially being that [D'Antoni] didn't tell me that," Curry said Tuesday. "I haven't talked to him. I'm here with him every day. All he has to do is tell me. I'm definitely stunned to hear that."

IS HE REALLY THAT IGNORANT? WHAT A SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT THIS LAZY FAT FUK HAS... IF HE WANTS MINUTES, START RUNNING!!!!

Honestly though, the team will have to give him some minutes if they want to trade him. I think he should sit on the bench right next to JJ but we need him to play and produce for teams to wanna take a chance on him.

Veteran

he IS in the rotation... he is rotating with burger-king james taking turns running out for the burgers...

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

i couldnt be happier that this fat f**k isn't in the rotation the only way he'll learn is to sit on the bench doing nothing if he really wants to play he'll have to earn it...instead of getting rewarded for bein a fat bastard with starter minutes while Lee who is gonna murder this year sits on the bench behind him

D'Antoni the new era

Nyk Logo Biggest laugh is "I'm in pretty good shape"

Who does this a**hole think he is fooling?

Certainly not the new coach. What he deserves is a breach of contract lawsuit for coming into camp so out of shape.

P.S. I hope that they find a way to place PEwing Jr. into the NDBL until they find a way to unload JJames, so they can get him back later. I do not completely understand why they had to release him to get him into the NDBL. I thought the point of the NDBL was to create a minor leagues.

Default Curry might be out sooner that we expected

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    Curry is not in D'Antoni's eight or nine man rotation and it doesn't bother me one bit. What's funny about this is that Curry was surprised to hear it.

Isaiah must have spoiled his silly because you don't come to camp out-of-shape, burst a medicine ball and play badly in the preseason and expect to get your spot back.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    This better not start chemistry problems with Curry and Mike D. Curry sounds like a fat little loser that finally got his spot taken. Reminds me of those kids in school that suck on a team but always play because of politics, and then one day a kid better than them takes the spot. Curry is a sore loser if he is really that suprised to be benched and not playing.

He missed most of pre season
    He didn't impress in the Pre-season
    David Lee and Zach Randolph have shown to be a good combo that actually scores and rebounds
    Mike D's system requires people to be in top shape, move the ball around, and quick shots which Curry is not adapt to.

This can be the beginning for the end with Curry and the Knicks. Honestly if he is going to keep telling the media that him and Mike D have had no communication, that he is surprised to be benched, this smells like a trade.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]mann im tired hearing about this hoebasket curry saying that he is "shocked" that he is not in the rotation or that he is not used to not being in the starting line-up. can somebody please smack him with that turkey bone hes eating so he can come back to reality. this is the NBA son, your not gonna get babied or speacial treatment just cuase ur tall and big anymore..you have to work for this. and thats the MAJOR difference between him and Zach. as much as he doesnt pass the ball or he is not a team player the mann works. hes a workaholic. something that this fat piece dinosoar **** curry will obviosly never understand

Veteran

I dont understand..... why was Curry allowed to play in the preseason games?????

How many bigman Dantoni got in his rotation now?

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

I think I may be the only one in this world not surprised by the outcome of Eddy Curry.

I wonder where all those Curry believers are, claiming he was a top 5 center, most dominant in the paint player...etc and all that nonsense they sh*tted out of their mouth...you would hear a mouthful from them if you dare doubted Curry's abilities, workethic and misguided productive.

^^ The one and lonely hasnt posted on here in a while, but he signs on a couple times a week. One of these days im gonna make a thread about him and see if he'll finally post in it. I was goin through some old threads the other day and i found the one where he made his youtube debut

KnicksonLIN.com

You aren't alone, metro. I wanted Eddy Curry out of this team, the minute I found out Isiah traded 4 picks and 3 players for that 4th tier scrub.

Currysexuals are lucky I'm not the GM, because I would waive his fat ass in a second.

I would also waive Jerome James, Quentin Richardson, and Chris Duhon.

Veteran

While I agree that Curry should not be surprised that he is not in the rotation, It is surprising at how he's regressed from that break out season a couple of years back.

He showed a lot of potential that year which I doubt he'll ever fulfill now.

He has to leave NY in order to salvage his career. His days here are numbered.

Default New to the site

hey guys, i'm new to the site, i live in louisville, KY, so needless to say it's very hard to watch the knicks. does anyone know of a site where i can watch streaming live games preferably for free?