Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Thread: Game 2: Knicks @ 76ers 10/31

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Let Marbury free somewhere else were he could be successful with a winning team who knows how to use skilled, experience penetration PG's who are 22nd all time in NBA history in passing.

D'Antoni f*cked up.
    That would be something. As I said before. We don't know what's going on behind closed doors. I wish him all the best on another team and I would really like his effect on another club. My guess would be that no team with a winning formula is going to put in the variable Marbury as it simply seems to be a bit risky. But as I wish nobody any harm, I wouldn't begrudge his success.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

i give credit to 76ers the flat out out played us...they were hitting some tough shots early and we were settling for 3's 2 early...and we need to get rid of Crawford he takes 2 many retarded hots...what the hell is Roberson doing playing over Marburys thats f***in hilarious....we need Chandler to play more and be more involved when he's in the game...anyways i expect us to come out strong out the gates on Sunday vs the bucks coming off this lose and us being at home....and we should take care of the Bobcats

I missed the game and I am happy I did...can anyone tell me how we got blown out?

I saw the stats and every one on the Knicks shot in the 30 percent range. Must have been a cold night for everyone.

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    I missed the game and I am happy I did...can anyone tell me how we got blown out?

I saw the stats and every one on the Knicks shot in the 30 percent range. Must have been a cold night for everyone.
    You're lucky, by the end my eyes were bleeding. Elton Brand did whatever he wanted in the paint, we had no answer for him. Their defense was pretty good, and we took bad shots. Everyone had a really bad game, and our lack of interior defense was really obvious. Plus, our defense was non-existent.

Originally Posted by JayJ44
    You're lucky, by the end my eyes were bleeding. Elton Brand did whatever he wanted in the paint, we had no answer for him. Their defense was pretty good, and we took bad shots. Everyone had a really bad game, and our lack of interior defense was really obvious. Plus, our defense was non-existent.
    Plus it hurts when we get good open shots and just miss them again and again and again....

Plus Dalembert has such a fieldday you could see whenever guys went in the paint they were always looking out for him and their shots were worse for their caution.

Unhappy

We got a game tomorrow at 6 against the Bucks. Whoever wants to make the game thread go for it. Im sick and im about to go to bed. I might be on later but i dont feel like makin the game thread. Jpz or david Lee...whoever wants to make it yall got the job.

*goes through movies*

*picks he got game*

*puts on king of new york*

*falls asleep*

Nyk Logo

i just want to say that this game was an absolute disaster, nothing we did went right, the defense was terrible, and we lost by 30+ pts. Maybe this a wake up call for D' antoni and his decision to put marbs on the incative list was a really bad move, getting a DNP is one thing but to be put on the IL is another.

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    We got a game tomorrow at 6 against the Bucks. Whoever wants to make the game thread go for it. Im sick and im about to go to bed. I might be on later but i dont feel like makin the game thread. Jpz or david Lee...whoever wants to make it yall got the job.

*goes through movies*

*picks he got game*

*puts on king of new york*

*falls asleep*
    If i have time tonight i will try to make it but my vote is for JPZ.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

i say Jpz should do the tread he's the second best game thread maker on the site....thats not a bad thing so dont feel offended loll....its just that MSGKinckz33 is on his own level with that ****

KnicksonLIN.com

JPZ should make the thread.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by New New York
    Umm... likely we would be 1-1 with Steph playing this season. We lost this game by 30 there is no player in this league that would help a team make up that much ground! Look our team was no good in any of the years that you just mentioned. Remember Isiah's first season as coach and we got hit by injuries and Steph was putting up like 26 ppg at one stretch, guess what or team still lost most of the games during that stretch. The bottom line is that we have not had a good team any of those years that you pointed out so I'm not sure if any many more of those loses without him would've been wins had he played. Isnt "Team Starbury's" battle cry that the reason we have lost with Steph on the roster is because the rest of the team sucks?So by your own logic we would've lost those games anyways. So a losing record without Steph is a bit misleading.

I like Steph and I wish he was playing but it is corny to attack Dantoni for not playing your favorite player
    Are you serious? It's corny to attack a coach for throwing a season down the drain? The Knicks will be lucky to win 25 games, if D'Antoni keeps starting Duhon and Richardson.

The Knicks would've been 0-2, if D'Antoni had his wishes. He was going to bench Zach Randolph for Jared Jeffries, if you remember.

PG Duhon
    SG Crawford
    SF Richardson
    PF Lee
    C Jeffries

D'Antoni's original plan for the starting lineup.

SMH

I can do it... I'll try to top MSG.... Give me luck

Originally Posted by D-Lee42fan
    i just want to say that this game was an absolute disaster, nothing we did went right, the defense was terrible, and we lost by 30+ pts. Maybe this a wake up call for D' antoni and his decision to put marbs on the incative list was a really bad move, getting a DNP is one thing but to be put on the IL is another.

You're wrong. Marbury asked to be put on the inactive list when D told him he wasn't going to play.

Originally Posted by TunerAddict

Actually felt kinda bad for Curry when I saw him on the Bench. He looked like he was going to cry. Hopefully some common sense smacked him in the face and he'll learn that you have to earn playing time...

I thaught I was the only one who thaught that about Curry :P, I hope he is learning a lesson rideing the pine...... somethings gotta light a fire under his fat ass!