Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Game 2: Knicks @ 76ers 10/31

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Trading Marbury anything but for an expiring + draft pick is a failure to Walsh's position, the Knicks franchise and my soul.

I don't know why D'Antoni is being so stubborn now. he should let the most skilled/experience guard on this grow within the offense.

But no.
    Marbury is selfish.
    He isn't a team player.
    Not a pure PG.

Repeated for the 499494949949494949th time.

I can't wait till this seasons over and Marbury is history for the Knicks....I hope the people here could manage to get over it and don't have to discuss about him anymore in every single thread...

@metro
    If he isn't going to play for us anymore, what do you want to get instead of expiring contracts and draft pics? Do you really think other teams will give away equally talented players for his huge contract for one lousy championship- or playoff-run? They rather wait until we buy him out and get him for cheap.

Originally Posted by Toons
    that sux...
    y the **** is a spurs fan here?
    go on a spurs sight...
    this is a members only, knicks fan site
    I'm sick of everyone being so awesome at Spurs sites so I decided to come here and see how many Marbury nuthuggers there are. I see you're part of that club.

Lurker

I'm happy they won the first game, but I feel they could've used Steph down the stretch. Anyone agree. They are a young team, and an experienced vet could've definitely helped keep things from getting out of hand. Well, I'll be at the games in person on 11/2 and 11/5. Bought my ticktes from nyknicks.com for 50% off. They are doing half priced deals for those games. Type in FACE to get the discount.

Originally Posted by SpursFan4Life
    I'm sick of everyone being so awesome at Spurs sites so I decided to come here and see how many Marbury nuthuggers there are. I see you're part of that club.
    Marbury nuthuggers dont exist on this site. Theres people who defend him from the unfair hatred that he recieves but no ones sayin hes great. We do have crawford and lee nuthuggers on here...

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Marbury nuthuggers dont exist on this site. Theres people who defend him from the unfair hatred that he recieves but no ones sayin hes great. We do have crawford and lee nuthuggers on here...
    Why did he go after me for being a Spurs fan? Still upset about 1999?

definitely marbury nuthuggers here

ive said from the beginning, i like marbury, ill like him more at this point when he's not on our team anymore

spurs fan,their seems to be a weird thing going on where everyone hates isiah for his decisions and staying with them,but then they're against getting rid of the biggest off the court distraction he brought in. people want to see the knicks win or lose and build the team for the future, some people want to see marbury play and whatever happens happens. no one person is bigger than the team, same with favre in green bay, sometimes theirs more going on than what people know about (or, in the case of fighting the head coach with fists, which people fully know about), relationships run their course.

i have no problems with steph on some creepy personal level,same way i dont love him on some creepy personal level. i got a few pairs of starbury's i wear when it rains, i dont think he's a cancer to the team, but i dont think he's a team player with who we have currently for whateverthe****reason.

the thing is, for the longest time isiah was telling him to be the number one player, and the team didnt buy into it. unfortunately, the time has passed and if the new coach doesnt see him fitting in, after what he's done with his previous team, ill trust him. not blindly, but im not going to fight for one person on the court over the rest of them. atleast not until we have some W's and stop dealing with all this garbage we've had to go through the past near 10 years. (exception:ejr)

oh people here will also say i am some other dude that posts here under another name, because i guess they have some sissy beef going on and think because i agree with one of them randomly i MUST be him....so yeah, sweep what i say under the rug, or whatever they say blahblahblah

sorry msg, not feelin this thread.. Only because it will be hard to top your first one. Its still good though. I hope 76ers don't double team chandler.. If Marbury plays he will score 20+, maybe 30

I hope you stay on.. Its real interesting to have other fans here

Originally Posted by jpz17
    I hope you stay on.. Its real interesting to have other fans here
    I think I'll try to stay on. I like getting a feel for a different type of franchise and their fans. Unless that franchise happens to be in Dallas or Phoenix. Then those fans can suck on my nuts.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

your going after everyone on this site with that remark....i personally think its cool to have a couple of other fans on here but these knick disses arent gonna cut it dude....loll

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    your going after everyone on this site with that remark....i personally think its cool to have a couple of other fans on here but these knick disses arent gonna cut it dude....loll
    Sorry man I didn't come here to diss the knicks. But some of these guys just go after me for no reason. Trust me I don't dislike the Knicks at all.

OWNED >< lol well eh about the game if philly comes in with the same strategy they did pre season at the garden i see them winning this game 10% well win but i do like our chances cause were playing away...dont know feel like this team is better when there away from msg

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

1. My first comment on tonight's game is: if you have any of the following players on your fantasy team... START HIM 2NIGHT!!!

Williams, L.
    Iguodala, A.
    Brand, E.
    Miller, A.
    Dalembert, S.
    Young, T.
    Green, W.
    Rush, K.
    Evans, R.
    Ratliff, T.
    Marshall, D.

With our team's defense, you can expect a doubledouble from anyone!!!

Hell, if you have Jason Smith on IR ....START HIM ALSO!!!

2. My second comment: Nate Robinson is gonna score 50 tonight to counter Elton Brand's 60.

3. Tonight's posterization candidate for Wilson Chandler will be: Samuel Dalembert, who btw will get like 20 rebounds and 10 blocks.

4. Knicks will still win in cuadruple overtime: 185-179, give or take a couple of buckets.

Hopefully, Jamal Crawford will give my ESPN fantasy team like 10-3pointers despite his 35&#37; FG and commit less than 20 turnovers.

KnicksonLIN.com

I hope you're not talking about Marbury.
    Yes, I'm talking about Marbury. Marbury is the best player on this team. There's no reason for him to be treated like Jerome James and Eddy Curry. It's not fair that Quentin Richardson, Chris Duhon, Mardy Collins, and Malik Rose are all getting playing time over him. Being that you're a Spurs fan, you probably just assume Marbury sucks because his numbers have been going down. But you probably don't know why his numbers went down. The reason why his numbers have gone down is because idiots like Larry Brown, Isiah Thomas, and now Mike D'Antoni won't let Marbury be more aggressive on offense. Instead, they allow 4th tier players like Curry, Duhon, and Richardson and role players like Crawford run the show.