Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Game 2: Knicks @ 76ers 10/31

Superstar

Default Tonight's Game

Philadelphia will be a good test. Miami has no inside and Wade had a bad game. Brand and Dalembert will be tough. Philadephia killed us a couple of times last year without Brand.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by jpz17
    sorry msg, not feelin this thread.. Only because it will be hard to top your first one. Its still good though. I hope 76ers don't double team chandler.. If Marbury plays he will score 20+, maybe 30
    SMH, if Mike D'Antoni doesn't play Marbury, he deserves to lose. Everyone with a brain knows that Duhon is a 5 point per game scrub, and Q-Hitch is a 31% shooting scrub.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Originally Posted by SpursFan4Life
    Sorry man I didn't come here to diss the knicks. But some of these guys just go after me for no reason. Trust me I don't dislike the Knicks at all.
    i see where your coming from ifv anything its cool to have other fans on this site(not too much just a couple). different views of our team not just a bias view...besides we're classy people

thank fk i can watch this game on my PC since i upgraded to my ADSL. God damn ESPN over here are showing Chicago vs Boston live. Fk i hate Boston, they are on every week here.

A top notch job by MSG as usual with his game preview and I agree the Brand/Randolph matchup is a good one.

Tonight should be interesting to see cause last year's team in a similar scenario would be down by 25 3 minutes into the 2nd quarter.

Well guys, Marbury is inactive tonight and until further notice. As long as the final score shows us on top then I'm fine. However, I do feel bad for Steph seeing how he's pretty much done everything they've asked him to do this year...even though that's his job.

Haterburys lost... I think we'll atleast compete tonight... I'm heading out but i'm hoping to catch Knicks in 60 at like 2 am.

I'd like to thank everyone who likes my game thread. The only one who said he wasnt "feelin it" is jpz17. If the kid wants to paypal me some money ill take 2 hours to make my game threads. Otherwise sukka dikk maggot

official msg prediction: philly 108, knicks 94

smh @ crawfuls bitch ass playin no defense. Andre iguodala just torched that boy.

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Haterburys lost... I think we'll atleast compete tonight... I'm heading out but i'm hoping to catch Knicks in 60 at like 2 am.
    damn right the haterburys lost. Its about time you admit it. If your interested in joining team starbury were always lookin to recruit

I didn't expect Marbury to be put on the INACTIVE list, but D'Antoni's decision was sensible given that he spoke to Marbury and they both felt it was best given that he wasn't going to play anyway.

They are not going to buy him out for "full price" and they can't trade him. I think the ball is in Marbury's court now. He either sits out the season and hopes a few players get injured and they have to use him or he takes a reduced buyout and goes somewhere else. It's basically over for him in NY.

I'm not into any of this Starbury vs. Haterbury stuff, but I don't see how this translates into good news for Marbury fans that wanted him to play in NY. Personally, I'm not even sure why you would want him to play in NY to begin with. I'd rather see him on Boston or someplace like that where he could prove himself once and for all on a great team deep into the playoffs.

Oh yea, I love the game thread again!
    Last edited by knicklover; Oct 31, 2008 at 18:21.

It's too easy for Brand. I hope this game doesn't get out of hand.

Veteran

Wow! we have a Trick or a Treat with Dantoni.
    Marbury being put on the inactive list on his final season contract.
    This season Marbury came to camp to play 10 times better than all of his seasons.

This act on Marbury says one thing Walsh & Dantoni is striving to be the worst Lottery team this season.
    We were a 23 win team without Marbury last season.

Philly will be a different story with Zach, Lee, and Chandler getting into early foul trouble to stop Brand from scoring 25 points mainly from down-low.
    Plus Dalenbert & Young will be looking to have a big scoring night on the Knicks.

The Philly & Knicks game may become the oposite of the Knicks vs Miami game with the Knicks making a running charge to comeback from being down by 20 points in the 4th quarter of the game.

Does coach Dantoni actually know who are the best come from behind chemistry lineup players on this Knick team? I doubt if he cares.
    Nate, Chandler, Lee, Marbury, and the missing 6.9 to 7.0 defender in the paint we was suppose to get this offseason (before Duhon).

Philly just had a low scoring loss to the Toronto Raptors three "offense/defense" Bigmen (Bosh, O'Neal, and Barg) 95-84.
    So the Knicks maybe the team Philly take their frustration out on for that loss by scoring above 110 points mostly in the paint where we lack a defensive stopper.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Wow! we have a Trick or a Treat with Dantoni. This act on Marbury says one thing Walsh & Dantoni is striving to be the worst Lottery team this season.
    We were a 23 win team without Marbury last season.
    Walsh and D'Antoni have already stated this year is more about the future (salary cap) and evaluating who will fit in the system. Though, I wonder if D'Antoni is already thinking about Ricky Rubio. He did just get a chance to watch him up close in the Olympics and I can't think of another player more "Steve Nash" like. I would be happy with the #1 pick.

2 airballs by Mardy Collins. This guy couldn't shoot his way out of a paper bag.

i dont know much about rick rubio but i hope hes a better defender then nash.