HAARP (HIGH FREQUENCY ACTIVE AURORAL RESEARCH PROGRAM)
(Updated 11/01/08) (A more detailed breakdown)
Definition: The HAARP program is jointly managed by the Air Force Research Laboratory and the Office of Naval Research.Location: The HAARP Research Station is located approximately 8 miles north of Gakona, Alaska.Why is HAARP In Alaska?: An Alaskan site was required since Alaska is the only state that is in the auroral region. In fact, the site chosen for HAARP is ideal on two accounts:
(1) The HF transmitter
- The Alaskan ionosphere over HAARP can be characterized as mid-latitude, auroral or polar depending on how active the sun is at any given time and day. This gives a very wide variety of ionospheric conditions to study.
- The HAARP research facility consists of two major subsystems:
(2) The other scientific, observational instruments that have been designed and built and which are also being installed at the site. The two subsystems are equal in research importance. The scientific observation instruments require a quiet electromagnetic location. Such quiet locations are only found away from cities and built up areas. This is one reason, for example, that optical telescopes are built on remote mountaintops: to avoid the optical "noise" associated with big cities.Research Conducted At The HAARP Facility: The research to be conducted at HAARP falls into two broad categories:
- The study of basic natural processes that occur in the ionosphere under the natural but much stronger influence of solar interaction. This includes studying how the natural ionosphere affects radio signals with the goal of developing techniques that may be available for mitigating these effects to improve the reliability and/or the performance of communication and navigation systems.
- Development of technology to use effects produced through ionospheric interactions. One example of this is learning how to generate new signals in the ELF range for the real application of subsurface communications.Extra Info: Is basically is a U.S. Government sponsored program that can manipulate the weather and can be used as a weapon. HAARP can successfully or stimulate tornado's, earthquakes, high frequency radiation waves, and more.How large is HAARP Antenna Array?: The HAARP antenna array consists of 180 antennas on a total land area of about 35 acres. The array, along with its integrated transmitters, has a total radiated power capability of about 3,600 kilowatts.
Here are some videos on it: (May update another time.)
An Explanation of HAARP:
HAARP Destroyer Of Worlds Part 1:
HAARP Destroyer Of Worlds Part 2:
Video Documentary on HAARP: Angels Still Don't Play This HAARP (This is part 2...I found part 1 but the quality was horrible)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<