HAARP (Weather Control + Manipulation + Weapon)

Akamu

The King
HAARP (HIGH FREQUENCY ACTIVE AURORAL RESEARCH PROGRAM)

(Updated 11/01/08) (A more detailed breakdown)

Definition: The HAARP program is jointly managed by the Air Force Research Laboratory and the Office of Naval Research.
Location: The HAARP Research Station is located approximately 8 miles north of Gakona, Alaska.
Why is HAARP In Alaska?: An Alaskan site was required since Alaska is the only state that is in the auroral region. In fact, the site chosen for HAARP is ideal on two accounts:
  1. The Alaskan ionosphere over HAARP can be characterized as mid-latitude, auroral or polar depending on how active the sun is at any given time and day. This gives a very wide variety of ionospheric conditions to study.
  2. The HAARP research facility consists of two major subsystems:
(1) The HF transmitter
(2) The other scientific, observational instruments that have been designed and built and which are also being installed at the site. The two subsystems are equal in research importance. The scientific observation instruments require a quiet electromagnetic location. Such quiet locations are only found away from cities and built up areas. This is one reason, for example, that optical telescopes are built on remote mountaintops: to avoid the optical "noise" associated with big cities.
Research Conducted At The HAARP Facility: The research to be conducted at HAARP falls into two broad categories:
  1. The study of basic natural processes that occur in the ionosphere under the natural but much stronger influence of solar interaction. This includes studying how the natural ionosphere affects radio signals with the goal of developing techniques that may be available for mitigating these effects to improve the reliability and/or the performance of communication and navigation systems.
  2. Development of technology to use effects produced through ionospheric interactions. One example of this is learning how to generate new signals in the ELF range for the real application of subsurface communications.
How large is HAARP Antenna Array?: The HAARP antenna array consists of 180 antennas on a total land area of about 35 acres. The array, along with its integrated transmitters, has a total radiated power capability of about 3,600 kilowatts.
Extra Info: Is basically is a U.S. Government sponsored program that can manipulate the weather and can be used as a weapon. HAARP can successfully or stimulate tornado's, earthquakes, high frequency radiation waves, and more.

Here are some videos on it: (May update another time.)

An Explanation of HAARP:

HAARP Destroyer Of Worlds Part 1:

HAARP Destroyer Of Worlds Part 2:

Video Documentary on HAARP: Angels Still Don't Play This HAARP (This is part 2...I found part 1 but the quality was horrible)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Angels still don't play this HAARP Video <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
You're a true nut. I really think you might be schizo or something. New world orders, death rays, and what else?

The real dangers, as I've been saying, are the ones that can be seen: Bush, McCain, Reagan, Al-Qaeda, racists, ideologues, oppressors and liars, of all kinds.

People like you could be in a burning building, flames hopping up their ass cracks, and would be inventing fantasies, in order to explain the situation.

Stick to making banners, son, you're overexerting your brain, at the moment.

Akamu

The King
Limit yourself all you want, this is a real program and it effects you whether you like it or not and is used by the US government. It's not my fault you choose to be arrogant.

What do you mean can be seen? You want to see the Haarp facility go to Alaska.

I know this is too difficult for you do understand, stick to trying to live your life decently and stay closed minded.

Vote for Obama because he wants what's best for you.

Obama has a greater following over McCain and that will serve him well when people trust him with what will come, the more you trust someone the more they will get away with and this is a fact.

His influence will prove to be as deadly as your ignorance.

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
Limit yourself all you want, this is a real program and it effects you whether you like it or not and is used by the US government. It's not my fault you choose to be arrogant.

What do you mean can be seen? You want to see the Haarp facility go to Alaska.

I know this is too difficult for you do understand, stick to trying to live your life decently and stay closed minded.

Vote for Obama because he wants what's best for you.

Obama has a greater following over McCain and that will serve him well when people trust him with what will come, the more you trust someone the more they will get away with and this is a fact.

His influence will prove to be as deadly as your ignorance.

That was a nice finish.:thumbsup: