Elect This Boards Dumbest Poster

Elect The Knicksonline Dumbest Poster For The 2008-2009 Season!

• Metrotard

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Toons

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Time and time again I can't believe how dumb some posters on here are.

So in the spirit of this year's election I'm going to give us all the opportunity to officially elect a dumbest poster in the first annual knicksonline dumbest poster election.

The primaries are over and only two people are left standing.

Metrotard and Toons

Candidate 1 : Metrotard

An overwhelming favorite to win this vote in a landslide. The leader of a group of idiots who think Stephon Marbury is a winning NBA player

Marbury is the most mistreated superstar/all star caliber player in New York Sports history.
Forget about a guy named Patrick Ewing? I don't remember anything Steph has done to be treated well, do you?

Stop lying. Herb goons like you get no play.
The league took me 2 minutes to make, and 3 minutes to make this thread.

He created a league with the dumbest rules in the history of fantasy basketball and then says that it's because he didn't have the time. Well the league settings weren't the default ones so he had the time to change something. Oh and what the hell is a herb goon?

so 10:15 on Weds it is.

Ahem, 9:15 on Weds it was. Dude is so dumb that he couldn't tell military time. For the future 21:15 = 9:15.

Marbury's rebellion started the flame that lead to Isiah's end. Before that, Isiah was being rewarded for failure.

Marbury isn't really known for that. Marbury is more known for his 20 and 8, starbury shoeline, charity, witty and FUNNY comments in interviews(have a sense of humor you stiff mamaguebo)

Um Isiah was actually rewarded for being a hall of famer who won 2 NBA titles and 1 NCAA championship. Isiah may have been one of the worst executives in history but Steph is never going to come anywhere near Isiah's stature in the game or the hall of fame.

And at this point Marbury is known more for having a stupid tattoo on his head than anything else.

I'll strain your hamstrings, quads and calves if you like too, have you all f*cked up like the little puto you are.

Oh and he loves rubbing his man's leg muscles while talking dirty to his "little puto".

Candidate 2 : Toons

The heavy underdog in this fight but, a strong case can be made for him. His support for Jamal Crawford despite all the evidence that he stinks would in most years lead to a victory but against a strong candidate like Metrotard it probably won't be enough.

Some Classic Toons Moments...

i also heard from a reliable sourse that marbury is going to start opening night

Marbury didn't get off the bench.

can see zach playing a boris diaw role at center

Diaw's role for D'Antoni was as a versatile defender and passer. Yeah Zach's game is all about passing and versatile defending.

And that's not all folks Toons comes at you with well thought and super intelligent trade proposals...

williams for qrich straight up

q may b good

Proposing your washed up, big contract small forward for another team's young shot blocker.

Zach Randolph
David Lee
Nate robinson

for

Tyrus Thomas
Aaron Gray
Thabo Sefolosha
Drew gooden

Giving up your team's 3 best trading chips for the bench of a 33 win Bulls team.

Cast your votes before polling closes on Tuesday.

The winner will henceforth can be referred to as dummy by other posters for the duration of the next year until we vote again.

Thank you for participating in this inaugural knicksonline election and remember to get the vote out!

Last edited:

Pricey

Rotation player
i vote that this post is one of the dumbest posts ever.

this is a site for all Knick fans to express their views, you may not have to agree with them but its their view.

if someone thinks one some of your posts are utter crap do you think it warrants them putting up a past asking if your the dumbest poster on here?

I can clearly remember you copped a lot of heat on a few of your posts back a while so why all of a sudden do you think you warrant doing this to others?

This is the problem with Knick fans, we treat eachother as opposition fans too much.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
agreed this is a retarded thread it has no point...ok say metro or toonz get the most votes then what?...lets focus on the season.....this is probably the worst thread ever started

i vote that this post is one of the dumbest posts ever.

this is a site for all Knick fans to express their views, you may not have to agree with them but its their view.

if someone thinks one some of your posts are utter crap do you think it warrants them putting up a past asking if your the dumbest poster on here?

I can clearly remember you copped a lot of heat on a few of your posts back a while so why all of a sudden do you think you warrant doing this to others?

This is the problem with Knick fans, we treat eachother as opposition fans too much.

agreed this is a retarded thread it has no point...ok say metro or toonz get the most votes then what?...lets focus on the season.....this is probably the worst thread ever started

I don't see either of you jumping in with posts like this when metro goes on one of his rants attacking, cursing or being otherwise belligerent to countless people on here.

Yet you you come in here with posts showing yourselves to be holier than thou with regard to a thread that is clearly tongue in cheek?

Give me a break the both of you are such phonies, have a sense of humor.

And yeah I did cop a lot of heat, it was all in good fun right? Why don't you treat this the same way?

Anyways thats my 2cents, I hope you get it and if you don't I'm sorry.

Most importantly don't forget to vote!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
^ i see the humor but thats just instigating a problem that'll be all over the treads lets just focus on todays game thats all

Pricey

Rotation player
alot of people attack others on this site which is not great but it happens.
i dont see them make posts intentionally to point out how dumb a poster is on here but and if i did i would speak up.
i havent seen any of these but if they have i dont agree with it.

its a new season and perhaps a new era for the Knicks, lets get behind that and not continue with these attacks on fellow Knicks fans

^ i see the humor but thats just instigating a problem that'll be all over the treads lets just focus on todays game thats all

Humor often exposes a person's duplicity and that was the whole point of this. If you don't get that what can I tell you.

alot of people attack others on this site which is not great but it happens.
i dont see them make posts intentionally to point out how dumb a poster is on here but and if i did i would speak up.
i havent seen any of these but if they have i dont agree with it.

its a new season and perhaps a new era for the Knicks, lets get behind that and not continue with these attacks on fellow Knicks fans

You sir obviously need to start paying attention.

jimkcchief88

All Star
metros a mvp candidate...the worst poster is probably jimmychief or datruth

I'm glad you think so much of me to put me in as a write-in candidate. Always coming to Metrotards rescue. But I am the wrong person to call out and you know this. Answer a question for me: What is team "Starbury" going to change thier name to??? I have a suggestion: "TEAM INACTIVE." ON CHIEF!!! STICK TO YOUR GAME THREADS!!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I'm glad you think so much of me to put me in as a write-in candidate. Always coming to Metrotards rescue. But I am the wrong person to call out and you know this. Answer a question for me: What is team "Starbury" going to change thier name to??? I have a suggestion: "TEAM INACTIVE." ON CHIEF!!! STICK TO YOUR GAME THREADS!!!!

Its nothin personal. I refuse to argue with you. I was provin you wrong a while ago and you ignored what i wrote, writing stuff in your responses that i had already just proven wrong. Thats why i bring you up as one of the worst posters on this site.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
LOL, MSG stick to ur role in makin threads cuz thats all u good for, u a bigger supporter of metro then u are of marbury, u tails homie, to metro being sonic, jockin metro, u not even worth it, JPZ is obviously the dumbest dude on this board, and metro is not even near the dumbest poster.....unlike the most "starburians" im not a hater...though sometimes immature and ignorant, Metro gets busy in this board

kingDOM312580

Benchwarmer

An even better name

RUN DNP

Akamu

The King
Eddycurryhoespecial You forgot your name in their, how am I gonna vote when you put posters that surpass you easily-

haha., I like the excitement

There ya go, somebody that gets it.

About time this board got interesting.

Eddycurryhoespecial You forgot your name in their, how am I gonna vote when you put posters that surpass you easily-

You're entitled to your opinion preacher man but out of all people I'm surprised that you don't understand my point from earlier.

Humor often exposes a person's duplicity and that was the whole point of this. If you don't get that what can I tell you.

There have been far too many people on this board that have written something to the effect of how they don't like/stopped posting here because of the combative atmosphere that metro creates.

It is long overdue that somebody does something about it in a way without cursing, being vile or nasty while still making light of his boorish, childish behavior.

To quote Mr. Obama's convention speech, "Enough!"

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sFzS95gNO5g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Ok who ever thinks this thread its stupid...believe it or not...its not. trust me you havent been here long enough 2 have seen stupid threads cause trust me...we have alot of them -_- and to this wort poster shyt you guys really take this forum seriosuly eh? who cares if you disagree with the next man its there opinion and you have yours...who cares if Marbury is GOD 2 some on this website who cares if some think Crawford is a good SG...they disagree get on with your life stop being a lil girl about it...**** arguing over the internet you can never prove anything in it like no matter how many facts you drop on someone there still going 2 stick with there opinion i mean you can say all these stuff about marbury his attitude how he is not a winner hes slefish all this shyt marbury nutt huggers are still going 2 hug his nuts...2 those that do not know...WELCOME 2 KNICKSONLINE :gony:

P.S. im with the whole Marbury thing but i dead ass dont see y you guys still call him starbury...hes not a star nomore...stuck on a bad team well thats 2 bad for him...calling him starbury gives me the right 2 call STEVE FRANCIS "Steve Franchise" -_-