Crawford -- (The potential All-Star) HA!

richtree

Rotation player
Here is a list of Shooting Guards better than JC:

1. Kobe
2. Wade
3. McGrady
4. J.Johnson
5. Iverson
6. V.Carter
7. Roy
8. Richardson
9. Ellis(healthy) or Meggette take your pick
10. Redd
11. K. Martin
12. M.Miller
13. Ray Allen
14. Mayo
15. Ginobli
16. Hamilton
17. Barbosa
18. Ben Gordon
19. Durant
20. Iguodala(abused Crawford physically)
21. and you can argue A. Parker/ McCants/ Terry/ Pietrus

I just don't get it....I guess we are stuck with him thats why everyone pretends he can play....

If you watched the sixers game ...he was abused on the defensive end...then he couldn't finish on offensive at the goal...then he couldn't shoot because his body can't handle the physicality of the NBA game...

Its sad that a guard leaves early., and he gets paid alot of money and doesn't build any muscle over 3 offseasons....

I am over Marbury not playing...but we need to try to get rid of this boy...

Instead of blogging JC should be in the gym bench pressing.....

Akamu

The King
akacosignfv5.jpg

TunerAddict

Starter
Here is a list of Shooting Guards better than JC:

1. Kobe
2. Wade
3. McGrady
4. J.Johnson
5. Iverson
6. V.Carter
7. Roy
8. Richardson
9. Ellis(healthy) or Meggette take your pick
10. Redd
11. K. Martin
12. M.Miller
13. Ray Allen
14. Mayo
15. Ginobli
16. Hamilton
17. Barbosa
18. Ben Gordon
19. Durant
20. Iguodala(abused Crawford physically)
21. and you can argue A. Parker/ McCants/ Terry/ Pietrus

I just don't get it....I guess we are stuck with him thats why everyone pretends he can play....

If you watched the sixers game ...he was abused on the defensive end...then he couldn't finish on offensive at the goal...then he couldn't shoot because his body can't handle the physicality of the NBA game...

Its sad that a guard leaves early., and he gets paid alot of money and doesn't build any muscle over 3 offseasons....

I am over Marbury not playing...but we need to try to get rid of this boy...

Instead of blogging JC should be in the gym bench pressing.....

Raja Bell is better aswell....

If we really did the listing it'd go on for days...

Paul1355

All Star
i might take Mike Miller off that list...he's an offensive guy just like Crawford and a little taller thats it...Crawford puts up better numbers i think.

richtree

Rotation player
DO NOT SCROLL DOWN THIS THREAD !!!!

YOUR EYES WILL BLEED AND YOUR HEART MAY STOP !!!!!!!!

JAMAL CRAWFORD'S CONTRACT

2007/08: $7.92 million, 2008/09: $8.64 million, 2009/10: $9.36 million (Player Option), 2010/11: $10.08 million, 2011/12: Free Agent

Paul1355

All Star
DO NOT SCROLL DOWN THIS THREAD !!!!

YOUR EYES WILL BLEED AND YOUR HEART MAY STOP !!!!!!!!

JAMAL CRAWFORD'S CONTRACT

2007/08: $7.92 million, 2008/09: $8.64 million, 2009/10: $9.36 million (Player Option), 2010/11: $10.08 million, 2011/12: Free Agent

omg why can't the Knicks sign guys to those contracts that decline in price every year. Start out really high and go down every year...makes more sense if you have age.

Kiyaman

Legend
For all those who agree with coach Dantoni decision with the DNP of Marbury.........
are giving Crawful the leadership to guide this Knick team to its 3rd 23 win season.

Coach Skiles let Crawful average 36 mpg in 80 games to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 23 win season in the 2003-4 season.

Coach Larry Brown let Crawful come off the bench to average 33 mpg in 79 games to lead this Knick Team to a 23 win season.

Coach Isiah Thomas let Crawful average 40 mpg in 80 games last season to lead this Knick team to a 23 win season.

Isiah Thomas first full season as the Knick G.M. in the 2004-5 season was his biggest downfall when he made a sign and trade for a FA Crawful that no team had interest in throughout the entire offseason to put in the backcourt with Marbury.
The previous season trades for Marbury and Tim Thomas was bad....but the Crawful trade was the icing on the cake that said no success...

paris401

Starter
Eddy Curry:

2008-2009 9.2 million
2009-2010 10 million
2010-2011 11.3 million

i feel sorry for eddie... in 2010-2011, his burger eating buddy (burger-king james) contract will have expired... he will be down at the end of the bench all alone... poor eddie...

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
i feel sorry for eddie... in 2010-2011, his burger eating buddy (burger-king james) contract will have expired... he will be down at the end of the bench all alone... poor eddie...
I would think they wouldn't let it go that long. They'll find a way to get rid of him if they truly believe he can't contribute. Maybe even the Allan Houston (Michael Finley) Rule?

Paul1355

All Star
For all those who agree with coach Dantoni decision with the DNP of Marbury.........
are giving Crawful the leadership to guide this Knick team to its 3rd 23 win season.

Coach Skiles let Crawful average 36 mpg in 80 games to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 23 win season in the 2003-4 season.

Coach Larry Brown let Crawful come off the bench to average 33 mpg in 79 games to lead this Knick Team to a 23 win season.

Coach Isiah Thomas let Crawful average 40 mpg in 80 games last season to lead this Knick team to a 23 win season.

Isiah Thomas first full season as the Knick G.M. in the 2004-5 season was his biggest downfall when he made a sign and trade for a FA Crawful that no team had interest in throughout the entire offseason to put in the backcourt with Marbury.
The previous season trades for Marbury and Tim Thomas was bad....but the Crawful trade was the icing on the cake that said no success...

I can agree that this feels like the time when Isiah benched Crawford and the team became his to shoot for. If Crawford is hot, Knicks win, if he is cold, Knicks lose....this is different though. Everyone is ice cold since game 2. Nate and Roberson were the only ones to shine bright for a few moments with their shooting an hustle.

Can someone please tell me how Q Rich scores 28 points? This was an embarrassment, the Knicks shot so bad that Q had to shoot everything. One good thing out of Q Rich was his aggressiveness. He has a wide and strong frame and I am surprised that he never takes advantage of it and drive to the basket more often.

Wilson Chandler had a bad game....3 for 13 ouch.

Crawford went 0 for 6 and 0 for 3 from 3point land.....1 POINT!

Bench Craword....start Marbury at the 2 spot already....make Crawford a 6th man and play him more minutes if he gets hot.

Gallinari got a DNP....looks like our draft pick is being put to good use...still scoreless this year...i think?

TunerAddict

Starter
I can agree that this feels like the time when Isiah benched Crawford and the team became his to shoot for. If Crawford is hot, Knicks win, if he is cold, Knicks lose....this is different though. Everyone is ice cold since game 2. Nate and Roberson were the only ones to shine bright for a few moments with their shooting an hustle.

Can someone please tell me how Q Rich scores 28 points? This was an embarrassment, the Knicks shot so bad that Q had to shoot everything. One good thing out of Q Rich was his aggressiveness. He has a wide and strong frame and I am surprised that he never takes advantage of it and drive to the basket more often.

Wilson Chandler had a bad game....3 for 13 ouch.

Crawford went 0 for 6 and 0 for 3 from 3point land.....1 POINT!

Bench Craword....start Marbury at the 2 spot already....make Crawford a 6th man and play him more minutes if he gets hot.

Gallinari got a DNP....looks like our draft pick is being put to good use...still scoreless this year...i think?

Gallo had two freethrows vs. philly

They looked good. What a pure stroke...lol