New York Knicks vs Milwaukee Bucks 11/02/08

Should Marbury Be Played?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JayJ44

Starter
we shouldn't trade him. Hes 20mil off our cap next year

Depends on what we can get for him. If some team at the trade deadline is looking to get better, they can panic and make a hasty trade. Maybe Denver is doing badly, they panic and trade AI. But we're not going to be able to trade him if we don't play him and show him off to other teams.

WiL8000

Rotation player
Having him sit on the bench though...what a waste. Yes the salary comes off the books after the season and that's good, but use him. Until he does something that warrants him to not to be in the lineup. Supposedly it was a clean slate for everyone, including Marbury. I would support this more if he was acting like he always has. Knowing the Knicks, they'll trade him, I'd be surprised if they keep him all season.

metrocard

Legend
We start the offense too much from the outside in.

We need to attack the rim more and get more close range shots.

Nash, Amare, and Marion are all close range players, thats why they have such high FG%.

We don't have a Nash, Amare, and Chandler is the closest thing to Marion, and he's been taking too many jumpers for a guy of his attributes.

Attack the rim more and get more close range shots for himself and his teammates

Uhmm...I wonder who can do that.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
we played horrible 2day we were shooting opps i mean chucking mad three point shots...chandler wasnt playing his game and settling for 3's on 2 many plays....it was evident that we need marburys experience and talent cause the bucks owned us on this night....looks like the drive for rubio/jennings has already started

WE WANT MARBURY WE WANT MARBURY!!!:gony::gony::gony:

Paul1355

All Star
What an ugly game this was, I expected more c'mon this is the Bucks! Q-Rich had a decent game, as good as I've seen from him in a long time. This game really exposed a dire weakness the Knicks have.

When they can't score and don't have a presence in the middle, they're in deep trouble. This is when not having Eddy Curry in shape and playing well really hurts the team. I would love him traded at this point as much as the next guy but the Knicks have no alternative besides James for a true center. I'd love for the guy to go on the Atkins diet and contribute.

He played very aggressive and used his wide and strong frame as to his advantage. If he does that he should be a decent bench player. I still think Chandler should start. I think with him always impressing and Q Rich always starting, is beginning to negatively effect Chandler. As soon as Q starts hitting shots, Chandler has a bad game going 3 for 13.

Q's game today was a silent 28. He made shots when we were down by double figures and missed them when the game was close. And he missed A lot of big shots over and over again. He did play better and his aggressiveness was the key reason why.