View Poll Results: Should Marbury Be Played?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

22 84.62%
  • No

4 15.38%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New York Knicks vs Milwaukee Bucks 11/02/08

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Originally Posted by metrocard
    jpz, good job on the game thread.

I'm interested to see Gallinari and Chandler get minutes together.
    agreed good thread jpz...and i wanna see gallo more involved in the offense,they just giving him minutes so he gets used to the pace of they game its only a matter of time till he starts draining shots and gets serious minutes....i also want chandler to get more minutes then he'sbeen getting he's played extremly well and with more minutes his roduction will only get better he really needs to start

lol @ haterburys gettin ass raped with no vaseline

13 think marbury should play....2 dont

good game thread jpz17. My advice is to not spend too much time on them. Theres been times where i was just about to submit them and i lost everything i typed because i wasnt signed in on here, or because my computer froze. Unless its a significant game its not worth puttin in over an hour on them. But you seem to think that i should put more time into making my game threads, as you stated in my most recent game thread. If you want to paypal me some money ill spend more time and go all out.

We should be able to beat the Bucks today. They got a couple of good players and some solid role players but its a winnable game. The bucks aint makin the playoffs. Were not either but we should be one of the better teams that doesnt make the playoffs. We gotta beat teams like the nets, the bucks, and the bobcats.

Kblack, that would be a good argument, if D'Antoni had not made it clear that, this year, the goal is the playoffs.

Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    Kblack, that would be a good argument, if D'Antoni had not made it clear that, this year, the goal is the playoffs.
    He has to say that. What is he going to come into a new situation and say "Hey guys, our goal is to get a good draft pick this year..."? No...he can't do that.

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

duhon is starting to piss me off... he brings the ball up the court too slowly and is dribbling too much in the same place without moving around enough. he's not making the good pass off the picks, many times missing an open man.

Originally Posted by portega1968
    duhon is starting to piss me off... he brings the ball up the court too slowly and is dribbling too much in the same place without moving around enough. he's not making the good pass off the picks, many times missing an open man.
    Co-sign, this team is clearly better when they are running and moving the ball quickly up and down the court...

just past the middle point of the third quarter and the knicks have lost their composure. the team is looking horrible right now, damn bucks.

Here is a little hint.........

DUHON
    SUCKS!

^^ co-sign

duhorn is a ****in bum. This guy aint no starter. **** it, this season is already over. Im with abcd now, we not winnin any more then 25 games.

I agree, he's a very below average player, to put it nicely. He would be a good role player on a team with a good starting point guard. But he is not a starter.

We can't make a 3 tonight. They've been open looks, but they just can't knock them down. Steph would have been useful tonight, he would provide some easy baskets with his penetration and would probably be the best 3 point shooter on this night.

Veteran

Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Co-sign, this team is clearly better when they are running and moving the ball quickly up and down the court...
    K-Black, that is why alot of people are angry with Dantoni.
    Marbury showed that he could push the ball in a fast transition for 5 to 8 minutes straight. It's not about him being the best player on the team..... it's about getting the Knick players used to playing at an uptempo pace....on a normal beat.
    And Marbury is the best guard on this team to do that.

In midseason the Knicks will lose games on a consecutive basis with teams fighting to get into the playoffs.
    The Knicks had a chance to win alot of games early in the season with Marbury pushing the ball.
    Now we are going to lose all season...

8 minutes left in the 4th Qtr.
    Bucks-82
    Knicks-73

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by Akamu
    Here is a little hint.........

DUHON
    SUCKS!

AMEN!

Duhon is the #1 reason the Knicks lost tonight. He jacked up a bunch of threes, refused to drive to the basket, and commited foolish turnovers. Duhon's horrible play put was what caused the Knicks to get in such in a huge deficit.

I hope all you haterburys enjoy the losses.

his defense aint even that good. Sessions has owned him and done more then just outplay him. Duhorn is a bum ass maggot. What the **** has he done? 6 points and 2 assists? **** outta here.

Starbury>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>

Suck my wiener f@ggot ass haterburys

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    ^^ co-sign

duhorn is a ****in bum. This guy aint no starter. **** it, this season is already over. Im with abcd now, we not winnin any more then 25 games.
    I think the Knicks will win 22 games on the dot. If D'Antoni decides to start Marbury, the Knicks might even win 35 games, or maybe even get the 8th spot by luck. But as it is now, the Knicks are in for a horrible season.

Originally Posted by abcd
    I think the Knicks will win 22 games on the dot. If D'Antoni decides to start Marbury, the Knicks might even win 35 games, or maybe even get the 8th spot by luck. But as it is now, the Knicks are in for a horrible season.
    I completely agree with you. Maybe this loss will make D'antoni get more realistic.