View Poll Results: Which Knick is currently helping us the most?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wilson Chandler

4 23.53%
  • Al Harrington

1 5.88%
  • Chris Duhon

4 23.53%
  • David Lee

7 41.18%
  • Nate Robinson

1 5.88%

Thread: Which Knick is currently helping us the most?

Default Which Knick is currently helping us the most?

Since Paul goes negative and asks who hurts us the most, I'm going to ask a good question.. Who helps us the most????

Is it:

Wilson Chandler #21 SF

<table class="tablehead statCont" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="gamehead"><td colspan="4">2008-09 STATS</td></tr> <tr class="colhead playerStatSub"><td>PPG</td><td>RPG</td><td>APG</td></tr> <tr class="oddrow playerStats"><td>14.2</td><td>5.7</td><td>1.9</td></tr></tbody></table>

Chris Duhon #1 PG

<table class="tablehead statCont" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="gamehead"><td colspan="4">2008-09 STATS</td></tr> <tr class="colhead playerStatSub"><td>PPG</td><td>APG</td><td>SPG</td></tr> <tr class="oddrow playerStats"><td>11.8</td><td>8.5</td><td>1.2</td></tr></tbody></table>
    <!-- begin playerStatCont --> Al Harrington #7 PF

<table class="tablehead statCont" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="gamehead"><td colspan="4">2008-09 STATS</td></tr> <tr class="colhead playerStatSub"><td>PPG</td><td>RPG</td><td>BPG</td></tr> <tr class="oddrow playerStats"><td>20.1</td><td>6.3</td><td>0.4</td></tr></tbody></table>
    <!-- begin playerStatCont --> David Lee #42 C

<table class="tablehead statCont" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="gamehead"><td colspan="4">2008-09 STATS</td></tr> <tr class="colhead playerStatSub"><td>PPG</td><td>RPG</td><td>BPG</td></tr> <tr class="oddrow playerStats"><td>14.8</td><td>10.9</td><td>0.3</td></tr></tbody></table>
    OR

<!-- begin playerStatCont --> Nate Robinson #4 PG

<table class="tablehead statCont" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="gamehead"><td colspan="4">2008-09 STATS</td></tr> <tr class="colhead playerStatSub"><td>PPG</td><td>APG</td><td>SPG</td></tr> <tr class="oddrow playerStats"><td>16.5</td><td>4</td><td>1.6</td></tr></tbody></table>

My vote goes to Chris Duhon.. I know I was a critic, but we really needed a point guard since Steph "isn't on the Knicks...."

But.....

WHAT DO YOU THINK?????????????

Looks like this team lives and dies with Al. without a good game from him, we don't have much chance at winning. On the other hand, we can swallow a bad night from some other player and still succeed, if Al is clicking - as proven by tonight's win over Celts with Q-Rich terrible and Nate below average
    guys like Chandler, Lee, Duhon, Nate - they are playing good, but they aren't complete players (yet). Al has the most all around game, and ability to carry a team.

so i'd have to vote for Al

that said, Duhon and Lee are our most consistent contributors, and who knows what would happen if they stopped producing. probably we'd be in the hunt for Blake Griffin
    Last edited by rollingstone; Jan 04, 2009 at 20:17.

I think David Lee, he's our only consistent rebounder.

Wlsion chandler.. Our only real two way player.

Good thread jpz....Recently I gotta go with Wilson Chandler. I respect your pick of Duhon, hes done a good job at the point. Over the last 5 games Chandlers been playin his best ball. Hes averaging 19.8 points and 6.2 rebounds per game. Hes not shooting a high percentage but hes doing a good job on defense and hes showing the ability to become a go to guy in the 4th quarter. He had a career high 31 points tonight against one of the top defenses in the NBA. You cant go wrong with jpz's list, A good argument could be made for all 5 of them.

Default Duhon

lol i go negative because I can't stand some guys on this team throwing up bricks.

But on the positive side..............I'd have to say Duhon.

Without Duhon's ability to spread the floor and create a fluid offensive game and give us so many assist per game, we'd be sunk this year.

He is the MVP so far.

If you add that with decent shooting from Chandler and Harrington, which doesnt happen as much as we like...both can shoot horrible at times, but if they can score with Duhon feeding them then we can win most of the time.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Good thread jpz....Recently I gotta go with Wilson Chandler. I respect your pick of Duhon, hes done a good job at the point. Over the last 5 games Chandlers been playin his best ball. Hes averaging 19.8 points and 6.2 rebounds per game. Hes not shooting a high percentage but hes doing a good job on defense and hes showing the ability to become a go to guy in the 4th quarter. He had a career high 31 points tonight against one of the top defenses in the NBA. You cant go wrong with jpz's list, A good argument could be made for all 5 of them.
    I agree MSG Chandler is our best and only 2 way player and his production gets better by the game and he shows up when we need him so he's my pick although Harrington comes in at a close second

DLee. He is the epitome of consistency. Wilson and Al have great games, but they usually lay some eggs aswell. DLee is a double double machine that gets his boards and his points everynight while shooting well.

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    I agree <object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.latourgolf.net/la-tour-golf-nets/pages/1955/are-pro-golfers-afraid-to-comment-on-tiger-woods-and-that-the-mass-medica-will-construe-it-as-racism.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.latourgolf.net/la-tour-golf-nets/pages/1955/are-pro-golfers-afraid-to-comment-on-tiger-woods-and-that-the-mass-medica-will-construe-it-as-racism.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>MSG Chandler is our best and only 2 way player and his production gets better by the game and he shows up when we need him so he's my pick although Harrington comes in at a close second
    I agree chandler is hands down the MVP so far this season!

Veteran

The Knicks did need a "Pass-First PG" after Charlie Ward left the team.
    But Isiah traded for scorers not passers to lead the point.

However....David Lee is the MAN!!!

It's kinda hard to know.David Lee is the most consistent so I'll go with him followed by Chris Duhon.

I praise Nate too though.When he's ON, I feel the most confident with him with the ball.Possibly the best ball handler,can score a lot, and he can steal the ball more than once a game.

MVP of the Knicks at the end of this season?I say it's either Duhon or Chandler.

I'd say Chris Duhon.

When he's not in the game, we struggle and cannot run an efficient offense.