Dirk is fix knick

Dirk

Benchwarmer
ok, all player round here is callin shot like they is coach of kinick, alreADY, before sesason it start everyonme know kinck season is ruin, so why is Surprise? i will tell you like is, granmaster dirk, in house of you, kinck season is FUKCED!!!! is allowed put bad word??? i dont know is new tro board like this for knicks. YES PEOPLE KNICK SEASON OVER WE NOT HAVE RING UNTIL 2020 WHEN DOLAN IS DEAD BURY IN GROUND I PUT BANG BANG PUT BULET IN HEAD OF HIM HE DIE THEN SUCCESS!!!

Now, Dirk is fix Kinick i tell you how i put knick:

David lees: Keep him, is goode

EDy Curry: Tie leg and arm of him put together, make sure is not able to get away, drive to Husdon river put him inr iver, watch him sink to bottom and laugh while he sink, bye buye edy fat piece of garbage is finaly where you is belong

Tie Stefen marbray to leg of edy cury along with jerom james, they both sink to botom too, bye bye jerome bye bye marbray, nice to know you but maybe with you DEAD in ocean is ring for NY

Nat roberson, put him in this tall leg like that they use for cirucs, wit the clown, then he will not be like litle MIDGET on basketball court, is any peoples smaller than this guy in NBA? i s stupid, we are ny knick and we have little dwarve midget play for us belong in lord of the ring

Malik ros - put him back in san tonio spur alrteady please this guy has ring but cannot put kjack shits in NY is like having piece of fish moby dicks on court, is very old fat is havin g too many dinners edy curry

jamal cawrford - is like snowflakes touch himj he disapear into air

Q richerdsen - big lady vagina put him against this lady team ny libirtys he still not shoot in basket he throw shoot it almost hit peoples ion crowd send him back phenix sun whatever he come from la cliper screw you q rich hiot 1 of 15 shoot put hand of you to head like you is kobe bryan pleasde every time i see fat face of you putin hand to head bull horn you make me want is throw sick all over floor in house of me

BRING BACK PEOPLE WNAT TO PLAY PEOPLE WANT TO SHOW THIS IS NEW YORK LARTWELL SPEARWELLS ALEN HUSTON JON STRAK EWING PEOPLE PUT HEART OF THEM ON FLOOR SWEAT BLOOD THIS IS MSG HOME OF BASKETBALL THIS PUSSY MAKE MILLION DOLLAR TO LOSE TO OLKAHMA CITY THUNDER!!!!!! HIGHEST PAYROLL, **** TO YOU WE ARE SHOULD BE BEST!!!! KNICK FAN SHOULD NOT GO TO MSG UNTIL THIS PORBLEM HERE IS NMO LONGER!!!!!!!! THIS IS NEW YORK KNICK AND OTHER TEAM LAUGHT TO US SORY FOR MY ENGLISH BUT DIRK IS SO PISSSSSSSSSSSSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:barf:

Toons

is the Bo$$
lil suspicious about dirk....
r u a knick fan dirk?
and why the hell is a spur fan on here>?
flossin ur ring on our site
how the **** does an admin allow a person to have a name "spursfan4life" on a knicks fan site?

Dirk

Benchwarmer
how the **** does an admin allow a person to have a name "spursfan4life" on a knicks fan site?

ok and "toons" is much better name that show your love for knicks????

yes io am knick fan why i am on knick site?? if laker fan i go o laker site. climb back inside belly of mama of you

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
lil suspicious about dirk....
r u a knick fan dirk?
and why the hell is a spur fan on here>?
flossin ur ring on our site

I didn't realize this was a members only club.

Toons

is the Bo$$
ok and "toons" is much better name that show your love for knicks????

yes io am knick fan why i am on knick site?? if laker fan i go o laker site. climb back inside belly of mama of you

the ****?
look kiddo, ur worst than kiyahman with ur negativity. u just rag on our players with no justification. Q and nate are playing well....when last have u watched a knick game?

Tie Stefen marbray to leg of edy cury along with jerom james, they both sink to botom too, bye bye jerome bye bye marbray, nice to know you but maybe with you DEAD in ocean is ring for NY

im not a marbury advocate, but i feel for him and this situation. Im all about our team, and i believe that marbury playing can help, either to increase trade value, or to be competitive. I'm surprised starbury members overlook ur marbury insults....to my memory, there are many that they overlook. They all probably have a secret crush on germans as well.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
the ****?
look kiddo, ur worst than kiyahman with ur negativity. u just rag on our players with no justification. Q and nate are playing well....when last have u watched a knick game?

im not a marbury advocate, but i feel for him and this situation. Im all about our team, and i believe that marbury playing can help, either to increase trade value, or to be competitive. I'm surprised starbury members overlook ur marbury insults....to my memory, there are many that they overlook. They all probably have a secret crush on germans as well.

I used to know a german girl....:sperm:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
If i'd ever add a "greatest quotes in the history of the knicks online forums" feature, this will definitely be a top 3

:)

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
we all loved Borat. You don`t have to try to be him. there is no way you are for real. The vast majority of Germans living abroad speak impeccable english. It really isn`t that funny

Dirk

Benchwarmer
we all loved Borat. You don`t have to try to be him. there is no way you are for real. The vast majority of Germans living abroad speak impeccable english. It really isn`t that funny

go back in whtever cave you crawl from, i not pretend dirk is borat, kinick is DISGRACE, why is spend 4000 dollar in season ticket see thrash like thjs??? people say is negative how you excpet me be poistive in situiation like this???? i think marbary is good player but every time if he is on court or off court marbry is DISTARCTION to knick!!!!!!! get rid of this, ALL WE DO IS LOSE

Tonns - whatever read other post of me you will find positive too, you are the guy wuith buterfinger 1 POINT CAWRFORD in sig like he is God to you!!! He is worse Knick player I have ever seen pleese god I take give us back weatherspoons for this guy

pat

Starter
When you already come out of Germany, could you actually the German grammar also right copy!

Toons

is the Bo$$
go back in whtever cave you crawl from, i not pretend dirk is borat, kinick is DISGRACE, why is spend 4000 dollar in season ticket see thrash like thjs??? people say is negative how you excpet me be poistive in situiation like this???? i think marbary is good player but every time if he is on court or off court marbry is DISTARCTION to knick!!!!!!! get rid of this, ALL WE DO IS LOSE

Tonns - whatever read other post of me you will find positive too, you are the guy wuith buterfinger 1 POINT CAWRFORD in sig like he is God to you!!! He is worse Knick player I have ever seen pleese god I take give us back weatherspoons for this guy

umm....i wont even waste my time on you.

CoolClyde

Dirk rules

David lees: Keep him, is goode
EDy Curry: watch him sink to bottom and laugh while he sink, bye buye edy fat piece of garbage is finaly where you is belong
Nat roberson, we have little dwarve midget play for us belong in lord of the ring
Q richerdsen - big lady vagina

Whether Dirk is putting on a face or not, he's one of my favorite posers on KO. These are valid points he makes, esp regarding snowflake Jamal and Q Rich vagina. I would like to check out a Knick game with Dirk, when he's not so pisssssed. Go Dirk Go! Keep David Lee!