Point Guards Better than Duhon..(Our Future (shakes head))!

richtree

Rotation player
1. Chris Paul
2. Deron Williams
3. Steve Nash
4. Gilbert Arenas
5. Jason Kidd
6. Andre Miller
7. Tony Parker
8. Mo Williams
9. Jose Calderon
10. Raymond Felton
11. Chauncy Billups
12. Devin Harris
13. Mike Bibby
14. Kirk Hinrich
15. Derek Rose
16. T.J. Ford
17. Rafer Alston
18. Rajon Rondo
19. Jammal Tinsley/
20. Delonte West
21. Derek Fisher
22. Ramon Sessions (after Schooling him)
23. Jordan Farmar
24. You could agrue a few more here.

And lastly,
25. Marbury...

So based on my 2 posts ranking the Knicks starting Guards we have Duhon and Crawford...

25th ranked Duhon + 25th ranked Crawford = Worst Backcourt in the NBA

this hurts doubley because we aren't using Steph and it is a GUARD BASED SYSTEM....

So far Mikey D is not doing a good job here ....

His #1 prioritiy, over everything, was to show us light at the end of the tunnell...aka HOPE>.....

instead he made a bigger tent for this circus

can I get a mutha f(*kin' cosign ?

GetRealistic

Starter
Who ever said Duhon was a top 10 PG? Fairly certain Duhon signed a 2 year contract which means hes gone before 2010. He'll be the starter this season and then come next season he'll probably be the starter to start the season before hopefully Rubio, Jennings, etc take over the reigns.

The decision on Steph/Duhon has nothing to do with TALENT people. Its about future promise and contracts thats it. Everybody knows Marbury is better then Duhon but Duhon will atleast be here next season.

p.s. Rondo on defensive ability is above 18th. I know hes a Celtic but hes good.

richtree

Rotation player
I wasn't ranking them...just showing how awful our backcourt is....

If it was about contract and not winning...

Why not keep Steph and sign no one....???

Duhon is a weird dude to begin with...

Now that's less room for us to work with in accepting an expiring contract in a trade , no ?

We should just go get Lance Stephonson and Jayvaughn Pinkston and just ball. LOL!

richtree

Rotation player
Thanks.....

I have been a Knicks fan with no one to talk to....

Anger and thoughts bottled up for last 5 years....

Finally, a place where there are real fans, who actually watch the games and can critically think for themselves and not just regergate what the NewYorkPost writers say is wrong with the team...

KO is the best knicks spot online....fo sure!!!!

and there is some smart people here....

just wish the knicks would give us something good to talk about ....

I am gonna chill with the threads because I don't wanna keep talking about Steph...

So I am gonna wait and see how "soon" they take care of the situation...

I want the best for Steph and the Knicks.....

Crawford aka onept (1pt)

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
Guys, it has only been a few games. Give him time to get in sync with the offense. Making your team better takes time. Especially with a new coach and new PG.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
richtree you can keep makin all the threads you want. They've all been high quality threads and i on behalf of team starbury got yo back.

clumsy

Rotation player
Duhon and Rafer alston are the same level...Both are detriments to their team. The only difference is that Rafer Alston has handles. Both shoot abysmally low FG% and make a tons of bad decisions.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
1. Chris Paul
2. Deron Williams
3. Steve Nash
4. Gilbert Arenas
5. Jason Kidd
6. Andre Miller
7. Tony Parker
8. Mo Williams
9. Jose Calderon
10. Raymond Felton
11. Chauncy Billups
12. Devin Harris
13. Mike Bibby
14. Kirk Hinrich
15. Derek Rose
16. T.J. Ford
17. Rafer Alston
18. Rajon Rondo
19. Jammal Tinsley/
20. Delonte West
21. Derek Fisher
22. Ramon Sessions (after Schooling him)
23. Jordan Farmar
24. You could agrue a few more here.

And lastly,
25. Marbury...

So based on my 2 posts ranking the Knicks starting Guards we have Duhon and Crawford...

25th ranked Duhon + 25th ranked Crawford = Worst Backcourt in the NBA

this hurts doubley because we aren't using Steph and it is a GUARD BASED SYSTEM....

So far Mikey D is not doing a good job here ....

His #1 prioritiy, over everything, was to show us light at the end of the tunnell...aka HOPE>.....

instead he made a bigger tent for this circus

can I get a mutha f(*kin' cosign ?

COSIGN!
except jamal isnt as bad as you say he is

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Great thread, richtree. Chris Duhon is the worst starting point guard in the NBA. I hope Mike D'Antoni enjoys the embarrassment of having the worst record in Knick history, because there's no way the Knicks are winning more than 25 games. I say they're going to win 22 games.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
good sig abcd duhorns stats make me wanna :barf:is this the guy D'Antoni is starting over marbury. Marbury's track record is way better that Duhorns Marbs went to a few allstar games i think 3 and has been a 20 ppg scorer for almost his whole career so my question isnt how dont we play this dude but how do we not start him?