Knicks @ Bucks 3/14

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
This is a very important game for Knicks. We are currently in 8th place w/ Miami right on our tail. TT should be able to play in this game and we'll need him to play big along with Houston and Marbury. The Knicks needs to rebound so I hope Sweetney plays some extended minutes.

allan20

Benchwarmer
this is another must win game, i wonder if they realize it :!:
very interesting to see how KVH/TT will play tonight

Here're the lineups:

Bucks:
Jones
Redd
Skinner
Van Horn
Smith

Knicks
Marbury
Houston
K Thomas
T Thomas
Nazr

Let's go boys!!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i kept on predicting wins for the past few games, but this time i'm sure we're gonna get a huge win
i think we won the other games where prides were in stake (tor, ind, min)

Rojasmas

Rookie
I go on the website JSOnline.com in Milwaukee to see what fans are saying, especially since I am a big Tim Thomas fan, and man are they dogging him out there. Jealousy that he signed for big bucks and never became a superstar, etc. I would like nothing better than to see him have a big game this afternoon. Hope he feels alright. Can't miss this one!

AJD

Benchwarmer
Keith Van Horn will score 27 pts and pull down 9 board. Milwuakee 93 NY 81.....Rady is such an optimist LOL. I hope you're right Rady. Keep the Faith, pal.

AJD

Benchwarmer
rady said:
i kept on predicting wins for the past few games, but this time i'm sure we're gonna get a huge win
i think we won the other games where prides were in stake (tor, ind, min)

Your the man, Rady!!! Good call.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
Excellent Win!!

Hopefully this will go a long way and the Knicks will pull of a nice winning streak.

I liked that they had to grind this win out. Now they can believe that they have the ability to make comebacks.

WiL8000

Rotation player
I really had a good feeling about this signing of Baker. It looks like he's meshing well with the rest of the Knicks. A double double aint bad for your second game with a team.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
jayp said:
great win, but i won't rest easy until we clinch a spot :)

It looks like we'll all be restless right up to the last game against Cleveland since there's like 6 teams fighting for the last 3 spots.